Your Search | red cross

Apr 09 2016
ALEXANDRE ARENALES UNIVERTEAM ESTAFADOS POR ALEXANDRE ARENALES Y SUS SECUASES scammed by ARENALES and his henchmen Internet
Author: popayan, Other Cross-Border Scams: ALEXANDRE ARENALES Internet

Apr 07 2016
Nuplenish skin creme Skinoptics Order a trial of Nuplenish skin creme for 5.95. Then began having big chunks of money out of my bank account, I hadn't noticed until I checked the status of my account and found large sums of money taken out. This account is only used for small purchases so when I seen this red flags went up. I did try to find a way to return what I had received but their was no return website that I could find to get a return label. And I kept receiving these. I had to have my bank card cancelled and I am not disputing these charges through my bank. Santa Ana California Author: Ballston Lake, New York Beauty Products: Nuplenish skin creme Santa Ana, California

Apr 06 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: PandaResearch.com's clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with us. PandaResearch.com is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Red Wing, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Internet

Apr 05 2016
C.C.D. Support Cross Country Distribution C.C.D. sells out-dated material promising you the opportunity to make money St. Croix Falls Wisconsin Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: C.C.D. Support St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin

Apr 05 2016
MiraVie Skin Cream & Eye Serum MiraVie Skin Creme leaves Red Rash. No Refunds and Hard To Cancel. Santa Ana California Author: Tipp City, Ohio Beauty Salons: MiraVie Skin Cream & Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Apr 05 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance Application processed and payment pulled from account after appl cancelled Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Alpharetta , Georgia Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Internet

Apr 05 2016
reproductionsart.com World Classic Gallery Ltd Junk paintings, painting titled Apple Tree With Red Fruit”, even not paint red fruit Paris Nationwide Author: Fulshear, Texas Artist Galleries: reproductionsart.com Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Butler,Rose and Jameson I too was sent many a letter claiming I won money and to send them $20or $25 dollars processing fee. Fresh Meadows, and Babylon New York Author: ROSWELL, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Butler,Rose and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 04 2016
Prom Belle a.k.a. prombelle.com They delivered a dress with a large red mark and refused to allow my return within the guaranteed 7 day window Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Prom Belle Internet

Apr 03 2016
Truthfinder Taking my money & the app is a scam California Internet Author: Redwood, New York Cross-Border Scams: Truthfinder Internet

Mar 31 2016
Site builder, Ripped me off ,then tried to convince me to give my bank statement,also kept saying i was talking to different person but i wasnt ...when i comfronted them and said i reported u,they put my money back. N/a Nationwide Author: Earlington, Kentucky Cross-Border Scams: Site builder Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Red Mountain Funding Scammed on a vehicle I never took posession of! Mesa Arizona Sounds like you need an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Red Mountain Funding Mesa, Arizona

Mar 27 2016
Flint River Ranch FRR, Red Bandana Pet Foods, RB Pet Foods Flint River Ranch/Jay Margedant refusing to pay money owed for sales Roswell Georgia Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Flint River Ranch Roswell, Georgia

Mar 26 2016
Elizebeth Williams nigerian scammer Betty Williams is the name she used on me. Elezebeth williams aka betty williams... This time Internet
FYI Author: Joahua, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Elizebeth Williams nigerian scammer Internet

Mar 25 2016
Universal Auto Credit Universal Auto sexually harrassed, humilated, ripped off... Houston Texas Everything is Corrected Author: Magnolia, Texas Auto Dealers: Universal Auto Credit Houston, Texas

Mar 24 2016
RED TAG, LLC, FLOORING 2 DAY LLC CHRISTINE HERTH & BRIAN PATRICK COLLINS SCAMMERS, RIP OFFS, Unlicensed, unprofessional con men, BEWARE Mesa Arizona Brian Patrick Collins Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: RED TAG, LLC, FLOORING 2 DAY LLC Mesa, Arizona

Mar 24 2016
A&A Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A&A Marketing, Inc. dedicated to customer satisfaction. A&A Marketing, Inc. implemented strategic changes ensuring customer success, focusing on finding ways to improve and assist clients in the best way possible efficiently and effectively even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. A&A Marketing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A&A Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Finally paid by Panda Research Author: Irvine, California Cross-Border Scams: A&A Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A&A marketing a worldwide leader in the online lead generation industry, specializing in the home based business sector. A&A Marketing’s network of online media publishers and call centers, we introduce thousands of individuals each day to a new variety of proven business. Palatine, Illinois

Mar 24 2016
quality managment mentinc Walmart check FAKE A** CHECK DONT FALL FOR IT Nationwide Author: stanwood, Washington Cross-Border Scams: quality managment mentinc Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Beauty Basics Their snake oil broke my face out in big red bumps Sacramento California Author: Sacramento , California Alternative Health: Beauty Basics

Mar 21 2016
Pet Chaffeur Travel Jeanette LeknowerAlex Morgan pulled at my heart strings, wanted more and more money, taken, feel really stupid and I don't consider myself stupid at all Silver Spring Maryland
Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Pet Chaffeur Travel Silver Spring, Maryland

Mar 19 2016
Assistive Technology Services ATS Don't let the 'Christian' cross fool you Cookeville Tennessee Author: charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Assistive Technology Services Cookeville, Tennessee

Mar 13 2016
Recording King The recording king banjo I bought is junk Nationwide Author: Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Recording King Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Golookup Scam! Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Golookup Internet

Mar 10 2016
Maryastrologer I've requested a reading from Mary the -astrologer-, and within the next day she sent me the report, so after I red the 1st and second page I noticed it was the same words that she had used for my friend.  So I kept reading more and more and find out that every few paragraph she was repeating the same things as the first paragraph.. And not just that, but she had send the same reading to me and few of my friends same exact things. I was very disappointed and upset that she had scammed means my friends. So I sent her email and asking for my money back that I had pay $70. But unfortunately she never replied me back, I sent her over 10 emails , but she never got back to me.  Internet Author: Tujunga, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maryastrologer Internet

Mar 10 2016
Big Red Kia in Norman Ok lied to/disrespected/hung up on norman Oklahoma Author: aline, Oklahoma Auto & Truck Rental: Big Red Kia in Norman Ok norman, Oklahoma