Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

red cross

Showing 26-50 of 9,216 Found Reports For more specific results for "red cross"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author now attacking anyone w/business relationship w/this co. Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Tmc Healthcare : Mark James, and the email associated with this name was johnsonjosh350@gmail.com this was a red flag for me. The names that were put in the text message as contacts are Mark James, email associated with this is johnsonjosh350@gmail.com unknown Massachusetts Author: Eustace, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tmc Healthcare Massachusetts

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 28 2017
Good Deal Reality ,Agent Steve Williams, Fraud and undisclosed, withhold documents on property to stop escrow from closing. Internet Adding more undisclosed information good deal realty (Steve Williams) Author: Victorville, California Cross-Border Scams: Good Deal Reality (Agent Steve Williams) Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

31, Report #1351915

Jan 25 2017
Red Pocket Mobile most frustrating retail experience I have ever had. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Red Pocket Mobile Internet

Jan 25 2017
Spywhizz.com Send your money via western union and we will start the process...I contact company to confirm and they said they would get started, but nothing happen and it's been two weeks Florida Internet Author: sharon hill, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Spywhizz.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Broker brothers logistics Broker bros. Broker brothers transportation Liars Red oak texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Broker brothers logistics Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 18 2017
Nutra Firm Rexburg Idaho Author: Cross Lanes, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Firm Rexburg, Idaho

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
IX Hosting Cross-Checked Sales Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Web Hosting: IX Hosting Internet

Jan 11 2017
Coach Max store Fake coach bags Internet Author: Mumbai , Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Coach Max store Internet

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Red Agency RRB Agency Never got paid Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Red Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
yuguang liu 001 absolute ripoff merchants shanghai china Author: doncaster, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: yuguang liu 001 Shanghai,

Jan 09 2017
99Santa Utter rip-off! . Internet Author: West Vancouver, British Columbia Cross-Border Scams: 99Santa Internet

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Jan 07 2017
Spartan Moving Systems Did not show up, damaged goods, charged a lot more Miami Florida Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cross-Border Scams: Spartan Moving Systems florida

Jan 07 2017
hobbiesdiscounts, corediscount.com Charged my credit card but never sent items British Columbia British Columbia Author: Glendale, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: hobbies discount British Columbia

Jan 06 2017
Muller on POF dating site Dating scammer Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Muller on POF dating site Internet

Jan 03 2017
Thvoughn Curry Scam Artist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Send Me Email Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Curry Palm Beach Gardens, Florida