Your Search | red cross

Aug 01 2014
everest institute training institute cross lanes Nationwide Author: Charleston , West Virginia Education & Learning Centers: everest institute Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
John Gilespie Worst Lawyer in Monmouth County Red Bank New Jersey Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Lawyers: John Gilespie Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
Michael Kors outlet Not Legitimate Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Cross-Border Scams: Michael Kors outlet Internet

Jul 26 2014
Tmart.com TMART.COM IS A FRAUD DO NOT BUY, Internet
Author: Glendora, California Cross-Border Scams: Tmart.com Internet

Jul 26 2014
Fujian Sanming Group Ltd Shige Hayasaka-China and NigeriaMike Stevenson- Canada Fraudulent business practices, stolen and altered checks, does not pay companies they have contracts with for services Nigeria, China, USA and Canada Nationwide Author: World, New York Cross-Border Scams: Fujian Sanming Group Ltd Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
180fusion Can't Deliver on promises California Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: 180fusion Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Rountree-Moore Auto Group Rountree-Moore Ford Lincoln2588 West US Highway 90 Lake City, FL 32055Internet: 888-773-2388Direct: 386-755-0631/386-269-7165 They BAITED Me ONLINE With an AS IS $2,500 2002 GARNET RED JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED SUV VIN1J4GX58N02C212805, Then REFUSED TO Sell It To Me! Lake City Florida Author: Valdosta, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Rountree-Moore Auto Group Lake City, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Blue Sky Wind Power/Mike or AKA Jaimie Jones Enlighten Sky Energy He will not answer his phone calls or texts or honor his warranty. Owner gave False address of business, false name, false 1-800 number. Used the name of Mike Jones Police Chief in Diamond, MO.as his name and his police station address was used as his business address. Rob Sullivan Law Office in Kansas City, MO was given to this homeowner as his business number as 816-654-6655 and this was listed in JoplinGlobe ad. Mike or AKA Jaimie Jones Mo. tag number 2013 was 5UR 352 Black Dodge Ram Pickup with Two white racing stripes on the hood. He is in his late 40's around 5'9 slinder built; hair color light brown and he was soft spoken. He stated that his inlaws live in Franklin, KS. He would not cover his warranty or repairs to my windpower covered under warranty. He has been reported to Missouri Attorney General (Robin) and to the Police Chief in Diamond, MO. and Cherokee County Kansas Sheriffs Office, Officer Smith. The Attorney General office of the State of Missouri said to please report this business and owner if you have been defrauded of this company Blue Sky Wind Power AKA Elighten Sky Energy owner AKA Mike Jones or AKA Jamie Jones in he banks at Southwest Missouri Bank in Joplin Missouri Author: Galena, Kansas Cross-Border Scams: Blue Sky Wind Power/Mike or AKA Jaimie Jones Joplin, Missouri

Jul 25 2014
SLIM THAT FAT and HEALTH 4U3 Deceptive advertising and billing practices Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Cross-Border Scams: SLIM THAT FAT Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2014
TEXAS TEACHERS DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY DFW TEXAS Author: fortworth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: TEXAS TEACHERS Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Red Oak Sanitation White Oak Sanitation Ripoff Sanitation Gainesville Georgia Author: Alpharetta , Georgia Recycling/Trash removal: Red Oak Sanitation Gainesville, Georgia

Jul 24 2014
Dermallure Back in June, I saw an ad on CNN for a free trial sample of Dermallure . The ad stated you received a free trial sample for only $4.95. The $4.95 was for shipping and handling. Exactly a month later, I received another shipment. I was floored. I thought I was receiving a free trial sample and if I liked the product, I could order more. The ad did not indicate you were signing up for monthly shipments. I could not believe my checking account was charged twice for two shipments. I spoke to CS rep Ashley yesterday (7-23-14) and was told I could not return the 6-13-14 shipment. I did receive a RMA number for the July shipment. I asked to speak to a manager and was told the manager was in a meeting and he would call me back. I am still waiting for that call back. Please send me a RMA for the June shipment. You ad is very deceiving and I feel like I have been ripped off. Not a good way to do business. Haslet Internet Author: Red Rock, Texas Eye Care: Dermallure Internet

Jul 22 2014
Monmouth Telecom Unscrupulous Business Practices Red Bank New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Monmouth Telecom Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 21 2014
USA Financial Services LLC. LOAN INFORMATION: Company Name: USA Financial Services LLC. Due Amount: $1127.00. Warning Date: 22nd July, 2014. We have given you more than enough time to make the payment but you didn't make the payment.We have repeatedly advised you of your This is one of 10 emails I have received from this company saying I owe them money being that I have never had a loan with this company diffidently throw up some red flags. I'm very tried of being harassed by these scam artist and their hatful threats!!!! Internet Author: South Fulton, Tennessee Collection Agencies: USA Financial Services LLC. Internet

Jul 21 2014
Fulfillment Center Advertisement stated buy two and get 3 free. I was charged $35.00 for each bottle Aurora Colorado Author: Red Bud, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2014
blue cross on Minnesota refusing all claims because I'm double covered Minnesota Minnesota Author: Aberdeen, Washington Health Insurance: blue cross on Minnesota Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico AKA Blue Cross AKA Blue Cross Blue Shield AKA Blue Cross and Blue Shield AKA BCBS AKA BCABS AKA BCBSNM Denied me and my husband medical coverage for going on 3 months even though we have paid our premiums stating we are not in their system. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: New Mexico Health Insurance: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 17 2014
Song of the Year (songwriting contest) This is not a legitimate contest. The contest shows a pattern with several red flags being raised Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Song of the Year Internet

Jul 16 2014
Evolution Bankcard They are ripping me off by charging me for a terminal that I never activated, sent back unopened, and no longer have in my possession. I sent a cancellation form and they are still charging me. They are a BIG SCRAM! Hewlett New York Author: Mt. Pleasant, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Evolution Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jul 16 2014
Pacific Brochures James Naughton What a Rip Off, Company's like this should be locked up. San Diego Nationwide Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Pacific Brochures Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Steven Baring Tempus Suisse Selling fake vintage Rolex watches London Internet Author: Rugby, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Steven Baring Internet

Jul 14 2014
Vacation-Breeze SCAM! Internet Author: , Missouri Resorts: Vacation-Breeze Internet

Jul 14 2014
Agero Cross Country Agero is not paying service providers as agreed in contract medford Maine Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Agero medford, Maine

Jul 12 2014
Award Notification Commission My report is just like the previous complaints. Kansas City Kansas Author: LaPlace,, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 12 2014
32 RED CASINO SCAMMER GOLDEN LOUNGE. NEDPLAY CASINO. ISIS MULTIPLAYER SCAM GIBRALTER GAMING COMMISION Internet Author: nottingham, Wyoming Unusual Rip-Off: 32 RED CASINO SCAMMER Internet