Your Search | red eye printing

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
Gary Allen Industries - Gary Allen Modular Homes Buyer Beware - Gary Cazassa is a thief, he should be placed in jail . Red Bank NJ Author: union Beach , New Jersey Home Improvements: Gary Allen Industries Red Bank, New Jersey

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Emily Thompson Get Photography, Gary and Emmie, Boudoir Babes, Blue Husky Production, Red Bus, Families Are Forever, Get Photography Retouch Artistry, Get Photography Boudoir Scam, Theft, High Dollar Theft, Disappearing photographer Fort Worth, TX Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Emily Thompson Internet

Sep 25 2016
Red Roof INN Plus Horrible....Absolutely the worst!!!!! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Virginia Hotel: Red Roof INN Plus pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 23 2016
City of Tampa Florida Intersection Saftey Program Given a ticket violation for red light, when I went under light it was yellow and changed again red while under light Tempe Arizona Really? Author: Williston, Florida Police: City of Tampa Florida Tempe, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
Red Coach USA Unethical company, refuses to honor claim or provide customer service Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bus Travel: Red Coach USA Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
Reliable Office Solutions Reliable Terrible Service, strong arm tactics, Waited months for buyout check, UNRELIABLE ! Staten Island New York Author: Long Island, New York Printing & Copy Services: Reliable Office Solutions Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ā€˜Gā€™, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 19 2016
LashSerum Plus Deliberate fraud Internet Author: Zionsville, Indiana Eye Care: LashSerum Plus Internet

Sep 19 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Ordered eye complex for shipping cost only,, then skin vitalize popped up as I was checking out for shipping cost only as well, thought I was getting a great deal paying $11.84 for both!  Santa Ana California Author: CASCO, Maine Bait-and-Switch: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Santa Ana, California

Sep 17 2016
Arbonne Carlyn Peterson: Eye Stye from Contaminated Makeup Products Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: Arbonne Internet