RED EYE PRINTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red eye printing
There may be more specific results for "red eye printing"
For more specific results for "red eye printing"
Showing 26-50 of 6,663 Found Reports For more specific results for "red eye printing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Visalia Eye Cream Visalia skin care Scam internet for free product or free trial California Internet Author: Laurel, Maryland Beauty Salons: Visalia Eye Cream Internet

May 16 2017
Eye Rejuv Sterling Skin Silka Skin DermaPreNow Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card, refused to give money back Unknown Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Eye Rejuv Internet

May 16 2017
Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Deceptive Advertising Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: VINITA, Oklahoma Skin Care: Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Nationwide

May 15 2017
Eye Rejuv & True Skin Maxeye & Strictly Forskinolin I was scammed for $200 by True Skin & Eye Rejuv. Internet
Author: Ponchatoula , Louisiana Skin Care: Eye Rejuv & True Skin Internet

May 14 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale I ordered a sample of both Eye and Skin Royale. A few weeks later I saw charges of close tom$200.00 dollars from my checking account.  Nationwide Author: South jorden, Utah Skin Care: Eye Royale Nationwide

May 14 2017
Royalty Advanced anti-aging serum Revitalizing anti-wrinkle eye cream I ordered a free sample and then they charged me $94 said I couldn't get a refund and I couldn't return the product Fountain Valley California 92728 - 0800 Internet Author: McHenry, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Royalty Advanced anti-aging serum Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 12 2017
4over Worst Service Ever! Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Printing & Copy Services: 4over Nationwide

May 11 2017
JKB Sereneytheeyecream Royalty eye serum Trial of this cream and then charges of hundreds of dollars for this cream every month just for trying the product. California California Author: Hegins, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: JKB Sereneytheeyecream California, California

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Skin/Eye False claim that their product makes wrinkles go away. Over charges for a product that doesn't do anything, and will not take returns. Internet Author: Duchesne, Utah Skin Care: Youth Renu Skin/Eye Internet

May 10 2017
DTE*EYE ENLIVEN eye opulent Sign you up for a trial but bill you for full orders that are not received and keep on billing you large amounts even after three phone calls to them las vegas Nevada Author: san Antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: DTE*EYE ENLIVEN las vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
total skin renue eye gelDermafoil misrepresented trial offer, shipped product 3 times before cancelling, charged 4 times the add amt Internet Author: saratoga springs, New York Eye Care: total skin Internet

May 10 2017
Eyejusters poor warranty and workmanship Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Eye Care: Eyejusters Internet

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio Lying Bob Streeter - DVR Systems Refuses To Refund Our Money Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 10 2017
Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Contour Glamour They took almost $200 out of my account. I never got another order from them. I called on 14 day to cancel & they said it was too late, said 15 days Internet Author: Rossville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Internet

May 09 2017
Ombria Derma ,not the main company, Completefit, Renewed eye care 7875 Highland Village Place B102-505, San Diego California 92129 Scammed me with an eye and facial product San Diego Author: Los angeles, California Sales People: Ombria Derma (not the main company)

May 09 2017
Illumaneau Skin Cream Illumaneau Skin CreamIllumaneau Face CreamIllumaneau Eye SerumIlluaneau Vitamin C SerumIllumaneau Anti-Wrinkle Eye CreamIllumaneau Anti-Aging CreamReney Eye SerumEicaserumSpa Face Cream Tampa Florida Author: Essex junction , Vermont Eye Care: Illumaneau Skin Cream Tampa, Florida

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas

May 09 2017
AJF Group Skin Refresh ProSkin RoyaleEye Royale Royale Eye Cream and Royale Skin Cream is Dishonest company! Henderson Nevada
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: AJF Group Henderson, Nevada

46, Report #1372003

May 08 2017
Vision Direct Liar, deceptive Vision Direct Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Eye Care: Vision Direct Internet

47, Report #1371961

May 08 2017
ReNewEyeCream sent me eye cream i did not order and took money from my account fountain valley california Internet Author: tamarac florida, Florida Eye Care: ReNewEyeCream Internet

48, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet

May 06 2017
Parisan Glo skin care Parisan Glo eye serum free trial and then starting charging my credit card for no services Internet Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Skin Care: Parisan Glo skin care Internet

May 05 2017
Joe/Sandra Goodrich Acting as a realtor and his niece Ripping off a Person in Dire Circumstances/Taking Advantage of Single Parent DeSoto Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Tenants: Joe/Sandra Goodrich DeSoto, Texas