Your Search | red eye printing

26, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 21 2016
VIVANT  A complete SCAM!! They were PUSHY and wanted me to sign paperwork to RIGHT THEN. Before I knew what was going on here comes the INSTALLER in a car BEFORE I even agreed to anything. RED Flags went up Covington, Georgia
Good Job Author: Covington, Georgia Home Security: Vivint Covington, Georgia

Jan 20 2016
AtomPark aka MassMailSoftware Affiliate Scam Alexandria Nationwide UPDATE: This time scammers caught red handed Author: Other Software: AtomPark Internet

Jan 19 2016
Red Modern Furniture Jonathan Wayne Red Fraudulent statements price fixing unjust enrichment Phoenix Arizona Nationwide
They're Right! A COMICAL Report Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Antiques & Second-hand: Red Modern Furniture Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
encante beauty collection this is a rip off company Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: encante beauty collection Internet

Jan 18 2016
Vercella Vercella Eye SerumChloe wrinkle CreamVercella with Cloe JolieVaricella anti wrinkle serum Charged my account $180.00 after free sample.  Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Vercella Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
cougar mountain stables The red barn rebecca and ryan reith lease these two barns and really need to find different careers. neither one of them are certified instructors but rather work in the construction business. renton Washington Sally Sue Bates posted horrible ridiculous lies about us to cause harm to our family and those around us. We are pursing legal action and following through with police reports of trespassing and theft Author: Kirkland,, Washington Horse stables: cougar mountain stables renton, Washington

Jan 18 2016
les billet lesley billet hired a alleged manager turns out he was nothing but a scam artist red deer Alberta Author: innisfail, Alberta Employees: les billet red deer , Alberta

Jan 18 2016
neutratone i saw on line the add for neutratone for paying shipping only of 4.95 for the sample with all these wonderful things this product was goiing to do for the wrinkles on my 65 year old face.hmmm thought this is a cheap fix got the jar 6 weeks ago and then last week a recieved a larger jar. but i couldn't use the product because when i tried the first jar my face broke out with all these red polka dots like mimi mouses dress oh my gawd. uniondale New York Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico News Media: neutratone uniondale, New York

Jan 18 2016
The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Tino Barbone, Scalp Esthetica, Rose Cruz, Secondskin Medspa, 1 Eglinton Ave E c401 The Scalp Micropigmentation Center Turned my head blue and had to laser, I am now bald where i used to have hair because of yag laser removal of blue inks done by tino barbone, Tino Barbone ruined my life and caused my entire head to be blue. after laser removal i have no hair left. I lost my feeling of being a woman now thanks to tino barbone Toronto Ontario
www.scalpsearch.com www.scalp-aesthetics.com www.scalpaacademy.com www.scalpguru.com Bryce Cleveland and Damien Porter Writing Fake Reviews Author: Tucson, Arizona Beauty Salons: The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Toronto, Ontario

Jan 18 2016
Bausch + Lomb, Reward Central Ultra Contacts Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Eye Care: Bausch + Lomb Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Red Roof Inn San Dimas Lisa assistant manager Cockroach invested ! San Dimas California Author: Covina, California Hotel: Red Roof Inn San Dimas San Dimas,

Jan 16 2016
JDD XOXEYECREAM /encantel eye & face cream Iordered a trail sample of eye & face cream @5.99ea.The package was delivered w/o an invoice or any co. infomation. my card was charged 98.71 & 99.01 plus 5.99 ship'n for ea item delivered in the same box. Internet Author: Roxobel, North Carolina Attorneys General: Encantel Skin Cream Internet

Jan 15 2016
MiraView Eye Serum Got free sample, don't know if I will be charged monthly but eye cream burned my skin. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Alden, New York Eye Care: MiraView Eye Serum Internet

Jan 14 2016
Jem Electric Matt SmithMichael Smidt Jem Electric Llc 973-903-9523 Jem Electric has outwardly lied again!!! Followed by vulgar language and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME or CUSTOMERS Runnemede New Jersey Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Electrical Services: Jem Electric Runnemede, New Jersey

Jan 13 2016
Red Cap Plumbing Red Cap Plumbing Tampa Outrageous Estimate - Excuse my job was too small for a Big company like theirs to come out. Tampa Florida
So what price.. Author: Brandon, Florida Maintenance Companies: Red Cap Plumbing Tampa, Florida

Jan 12 2016
Encante serum and eye cream They don't have a return policy and once they mailed you they don't take back California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Encante serum and eye cream Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
MiraVie Eye Serum; Magic Face Therapy; Tryangle Eye Cream; Pure Luminousk KVO Eye Pomp If you order this product be prepared to pay each month and good luck on getting them to stop  Internet Author: Decatur, Texas Alternative Health: MiraVie Eye Serum; Internet

Jan 11 2016
PrinterStudio.com Overcharged me, did not return calls & no proof of my wedding invitations before final print out South San Francisco California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Printing & Copy Services: PrinterStudio.com Internet

Jan 11 2016
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Vietnam Co. Ltd Konica Minolta's Dishonesty h*o Chi Minh District 1
Author: Ho Chi Minh, Other Printing & Copy Services: Konica Minolta Business Solutions Vietnam Co. Ltd Ho Chi Minh, North Carolina

Jan 10 2016
Carolyn Duval, Carolyn's contacts, Eyemazingcolors, carolynscontacts.con Scam, I placed a very large order with them and they kept my money and never sent me anything. Internet False report Author: Astoria, New York Eye Care: Carolyn's contacts Internet

Jan 10 2016
Park Avenue LASEK - Safe Sight Unethical, Unprofessional, Misleading, Untrustworthy New York New York Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Park Avenue LASEK - Safe Sight New York, New York

MiraVie Skincare MiraVie Eye Serum Major Scam Internet
Author: Waco, Texas Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Skincare Internet

Jan 10 2016
James A. McNamara Logo Designs Rhode Island Author: Chicago, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: James A. McNamara Rhode Island