Your Search | red eye printing

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
DermaFi and RejuVen 8 billed a eye serum and health skin with 800# billed me over and over again $79.95 for the eye serum and $89.95 when I never asked for these items. I signed up for a free trial paying $4.95 to try which I never received. Do not get sucked in by these scam youthful skin, erase wrinkles from your skin in less than 30 days Internet Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Hackers: DermaFi and RejuVen 8 Internet

sedona beauty secrets sedona beauty secrets CALIFORNIA Nationwide
Author: Wisbech, Eye Care: sedona beauty secrets Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
luminous advance skin care, youth now advertised for small amount turned around billed enormous amount can't find website now Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: luminous advance skin care Internet

Oct 15 2016
Renew Eye Serum & Renew Derma Cream Dual eye serum/ face cream risk free trial offer unknown Internet
Be Smart Author: McMinnville, Oregon Eye Care: Renew Eye Serum & Renew Derma Cream Internet

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Lied to in order to set an appointment, resulted in getting ripped off Majorly Rapid City South Dakota Resolved finally Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Opticians: Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Rapid City, South Dakota

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
Beauty Impressions COM PLETE RIP OFF Pacoima California Author: defuniak springs, Florida Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Oct 11 2016
Beauty Impressions Ordered sample EyeVibe and Skin Element for $4.95, shipping only and was charged &97.83 and &92.79 San Francisco California Author: Waterford, California Eye Care: Beauty Impressions San Francisco, California

Oct 11 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Kept charging account even after cancellation. Santa Ana Internet Author: Eagle, Idaho Drug Manufacturers: Skin Noir Internet

Oct 11 2016
06:21 AM They Ripped Me Off. Don't Let Them Rip you Off. Hollywood Florida We always try to resolve any issues our customers may have Author: Oulu, Printing & Copy Services: Hollywood, Florida

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 10 2016
The Eye Machine LLC, Paul stone, Tom o day, Lana Vasquez , Lance Eldridge. -Acting CEO/lawyer- False promises. False statements about new relationships with notable people in field Orlando Florida Author: San Jose , California Questionable Activities: The Eye Machine LLC

Oct 09 2016
Beauty Impressions .net Eye VibeSkin ElementBeauty ImpressionAppealing Serum Charged me on last day of trial Pacioma California Author: redmond, Washington Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions .net Pacioma, California

Oct 09 2016
true beauty cell Took my money out of my account without my knowledge Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Eye Care: true beauty cell Internet

Oct 08 2016
Radiant Lush eye creams I purchased the trial for the two creams they offered at $4.95 and $5.95. They took out an additional $1.00 for both. This was one week ago. It is Oct 9,2016 today. I just looked at my bank account and saw this company charged my credit card today. One w Charged my bank account without authorization!! Post Falls Internet Some bad news for you--- Author: Post Falls, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Radiant Lush eye creams Internet
44, Report #1332066

Oct 07 2016
Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care Patricia block Billing customers without informing Out of Network Charge St Louis Park Minnesota Author: plymouth, Minnesota Eye Care: Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care St Louis Park, Minnesota
45, Report #1331917

Oct 06 2016
Eye Cream Apin Encante They refused to allow me to return the items and tried to charge me $99.01. Internet Utah Author: Pine Lake, Georgia Beauty Salons: Eye Cream Apin Internet

Oct 06 2016
Skin Noir Scammed out of my hard-earned money!!!! Do not tell the truth ! Santa Ana Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Eye Care: Skin Noir Internet

Oct 06 2016
Elouence Eye Los Angeles L'EtoileIllustra Scam, scam, and theft Los Angeles California Author: Rushmore, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Elouence Eye Los Angeles CA

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 05 2016
Eagle Granite and marble Fortino Solorzano, 214-779-3934 Danny - 469-877-4494 Robert - 214-623-7281 License Plate# (((REDACTED))) Maroon/Red- Yukon Tel# 469-877-4494, 214-623-7281, 972-748-9445, 214-545-7067, 214-586-4006, 214-623-0511, 214-283-1542 Addresses: 5184 Lauderdale St. Dallas, Eagle Granite and marble - Crooks Dallas - However there are many addresses Texas Eagle Marble and Granite Author: Texas Home Improvements: Eagle Granite and marble nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Lavino Skin Science Okiwrinkle, Celebrity skin secrets I requested a $5.00 free trial then all of a sudden there was a $39 debit I mailed a letter and retuned two packages of unopened used products and a few weeks after my account was debited $117 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Thomas, Eye Care: Lavino Skin Science St Petersburg, Florida