Your Search | red eye printing

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 12 2016
Eyecomplexrx Skincomplexrx Offered trial product shipping charges only, took 175.00 out of my account 2 weeks later. Santa Ana California
Author: Yakima, Washington Eye Care: Eyecomplexrx Skincomplexrx Internet

Sep 12 2016
VSkin or Age Escape Snake Venom cream scam? Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Eye Care: VSkin or Age Escape Internet

Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Eye Care: revital skin care Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dermasoft Skin Restore PureCell Eye TherapyProminent Vitamin C Serum Online offer was for products for $4.95 each. Hidden message that within 14 days if not cancelled, I would be charged $89.95 per months for product. Santa Ana California purecell rebuttal Author: New Bern, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Dermasoft Skin Restore Santa Ana, California

Sep 11 2016
Renuvaderm Allimage Renueskin eye jell-$5.95 face cream-$4.95 / 10 days later debited bank $184.04-b\c I had used debit card LasVegas Nevada Author: Crossville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 10 2016
GlassesUSA Risk Free Shipping Hicksville New York Author: Grover Beach, California Eye Care: GlassesUSA Hicksville, New York

Sep 10 2016
Vivalux face cream and eye serum Took $200.00 dollars out of my account for tria onlyl 3 days after reciving trial after Internet Author: St regis, Montana Eye Care: Vivalux face cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 10 2016
Corey Jones Corey Lee He claimed he can give me a bonus to help increase my income. I had to send him money and he will increase the amount and I will reduce large lump some only if I send him his cut. Instead he just took my money said it was a red flagged where was working at and the process can't be don't. Stating his supervisor week contact me and lease to say they didn't. Tampa Internet GREED!!!!! Author: Yorktown, Virginia Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Sep 09 2016
Properous Group Eyetensitize Ordered a free Trial product off TV only paying Shipping fee, but have been scammed with about $600,00 being taken out of my Bank Account Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: Properous Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2016
Eye Noir/Skin Noir No More Eye Noir or Skin Noir Santa Ana California Update on Eye Noir/Skin Noir Author: Hemet, California Miscellaneous Companies: Eye Noir/Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Sep 09 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum ReNew Rejuvenating eye Cream There was an article on my daily Yahoo news stating that Joy Behar of The View was quitting to devote herself full time to these products and then an ad appeared with it. The article also touted that both It said the only charge was $4.95 for shipping Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: Rancho Mirage, California Celebrities: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
REGENIFY EYE VALERE SERUM I have no way to cancel the product! There is zero contact information anywhere! They have now sent 5 months to collection (Collect Pros) pacoima Internet and California Author: Prospect, Kentucky Beauty Salons: REGENIFY EYE Internet

Sep 08 2016
Naturacel Halo Eye Serum don't expect a refund from this company! Internet Author: Sugar Creek, Missouri Telemarketers: Naturacel Internet

Sep 07 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered a 360 GOLD CROWN WAVE BRUSH CRIMSON RED-SOFT BRISTLE and never received anything marietta georgia Author: NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 06 2016
Skin Noir / Custmer Support merchant location 8889923053 NV - Continuity/subscription merchants category Responded to ad for sample of 2 products for 4.95 Internet Author: Roanoke, Texas Eye Care: Skin Noir / Custmer Support Internet

Sep 06 2016
EyeComplexRxSkinComplexRx failed to tell me I had 2 weeks to cancel monthly deliveries now charging my credit card Santa Ana California Author: Braselton, Georgia Eye Care: EyeComplexRxSkinComplexRx Santa Ana, California

Sep 05 2016
Dermallure Skin essentials False Advertisement, a scam, they sent me a whole new order after a month and I didn't ask for it or give my approval. I went on their web site and couldn't delete my membership, which I didn't join.I looked for website again after one day and it was gone. dallas Texas Author: Hubbard, Oregon Eye Care: Dermallure Skin essentials dallas, Texas

Sep 05 2016
Eye complex RX free trial - 170.00 Internet Author: Houston , Texas Drug Manufacturers: Eye complex RX Internet

Sep 04 2016
eyessentials eye rejuvenation serum unbelievable! Columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: eyessentials eye rejuvenation serum Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Wang Gang Sent incorrect tem, offered 20% discount to forget it Shanghai China Author: Mandurah, Other Eye Care: Wang Gang Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Scam-Skin Element & Eye Vibe- Liverpool Texas Author: LIVERPOOL, Texas Eye Care: Skin Element Liverpool, Texas

Sep 02 2016
AuroraEyeSerum AuroraCream said a 14 day trial . got on the 15th of Aug ..called on Aug 24 and cancelled..charged for both on the 25th. called 9/2 and was told the trial day started on the day I ordered which was 8/9..they said that all I can get back was 35% Santa Ana, California 92799-5380 Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Eye Care: AuroraEyeSerum Internet

Sep 02 2016
SkinNoir Anti Aging cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet