RED EYE PRINTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red eye printing
There may be more specific results for "red eye printing"
For more specific results for "red eye printing"
Showing 26-50 of 6,859 Found Reports For more specific results for "red eye printing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
rye VIA EYE SERUM INFINITEFACECARE, RYE*VITACREGENPLUS sent items not ordered costa mesa Internet Author: Paradise, California Skin Care: rye VIA EYE SERUM Internet

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Phony billing never received the product Sherman Oaks California Author: Plano, Texas Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Neuliftskincream Neuliftskincream -eye cream I was charged on my card 35 Bucks then I was charged again 89 bucks for I don't know what but I thought it wasn't right for it not to be refundable specially if you didn't order it. Internet Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Neuliftskincream Internet

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Jaanu face cream ad Julo eye cream Scam, deceptive Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mail Order Services: Jaanu face cream ad h Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
Novellus Naturals Ordered face cream trial size for shipping only, charged four times from my acccount. $4.95.$4.95 15.0 and 89.001 St. Petersburg Florida Author: COLUMBIA, Missouri Eye Care: Novellus Naturals Internet

Jul 16 2017
Darling Eye Center Dr. Catherine Darling Asbrey Overcharged and overbilled Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling Eye Center Hilton head island , South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Derma Genetix/ Wizat eye cream Tikis Face Cream/Wizat eye serum/ Wizat LLC Manipulated terms of agreement for sample to create monthly billing for their gain Illinois
Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Mail Order: Derma Genetix/ Wizat eye cream Illinois

Jul 16 2017
Darling eye center Insurance Fraud Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling eye center Bluffton , South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Hubble Almost blind unknown Internet Author: Swansea, Massachusetts Eye Care: Hubble Internet

Jul 15 2017
Tuso Consulting, Eye Novela, Skin Novela I was directed to a website offering a free trial of a skin care product after watching a video claiming to be touted on Shark Tank Reno Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Skin Care: Tuso Consulting Reno, Nevada

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
Core Skincare Con Artist you order promo for $10 they ship more draft $86 w/o your consent and won't refund or allow returns Buffalo New York Author: Midlothian, Virginia Eye Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York

Jul 13 2017
Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California My son was appearing in court for his bond hearing and was denied his epilepsy medication which resulted in him having a seizure while sitting in the bullpen waiting to sign his IBond. He ended up with a broken nose, stitches to his eye and a face that lo Civil suit Chicago Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Police: Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California Chicago , Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Dar waterfront &associates Bella essence eye cream Charge me for something never heard of got or received Sherman oaks California Author: Exeter, California Skin Care: Dar waterfront &associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 13 2017
Lumidaire This company is a rip off and crooked and should be shut down. My elderly mother thought she was getting a free sample and only paying shipping charges but it came the next month at $89.71 and $89.77. When I tried to return it, they would not allow me to return it.  DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT TRY THEIR SAMPLES - they reel you in and take advantage of people. Unknown as they don't give you this information Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Eye Care: Lumidaire Internet

Jul 13 2017
Aviqua skin and Lucana eye serum Naked woman took advantage of a 75 year old woman Los Angeles California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: Aviqua skin and Lucana eye serum Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
Belle Epoque Eye cream and face cream to help firm skin at night Was using Facebook California
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Eye Care: Belle Epoque Anchorage , Alaska

Jul 13 2017
Adaptive eye cream The product caused severe burn to my eye area. I ordered a trial, tried to cancel very rude and said he did not care if i reported them would not return my money even thought i did not authorize the sale california Internet Author: the, Texas Eye Care: Adaptive eye cream Internet

Jul 13 2017
Weartshirts.com The t-shirt I purchased had a line mark from printing and was subquality. Company claimed line should be there but was obviously a fault in the printing. Niagra Falls New York
Author: McLean, Virginia Clothing Stores: Weartshirts.com Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Skin novela, eye novela Scammers, dont buy this trash Skin novela eye novela Internet Author: Burbank, California Skin Care: Skinnovela Internet

Jul 12 2017
NeuLift Skin NeuLift Eye serumNeuLift anti wrinkle cream rip off. Withdrew money out of account before trial period was over. But yet was willing to give me a 60 day extension future orders BS Fountain valley California Author: omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Fountain valley, California