Your Search | red hill general store

Oct 27 2016
Mahnaz Rashti, Dental Implant 90210 Beverly Hills Smiles Dental Group Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized by Attorney General to Pay Dental Board Fines Beverly Hills California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Mahnaz Rashti, Dental Implant 90210 Beverly Hills, California

Oct 26 2016
Crystal creek apartment Moved in to a disaster Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys General: Crystal creek apartment Henderson, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
General RV of Tampa Lack of service; failure to aid customer Dover Florida Author: Seffner, Florida RV Dealers: General RV of Tampa Dover, Florida

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
07:38 AM The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 25 2016
Cash advance inc Or Edward Parker Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Attorneys General: Cash advance inc Los Angeles , California

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
(((REDACTED))) General, (((REDACTED))), (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED)))They are thieves who mislead you and steal your money, No matter how hard you worked to save it , they will take it in return for nothing Lakewood , Colorado General Steel Author: Grand Coteau, Louisiana Manufactured Home Dealers: (((REDACTED))) , General, (((REDACTED))) , And (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED))) Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 23 2016
Red Mountain Ragdolls Shilo Sievers or Shilo Webb Red Mountain Ragdolls Cattery - Shilo Sievers/Webb Unprofessional and Unethical Breeder - Beware Phoenix Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cat Breeders: Red Mountain Ragdolls Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Non- Working Furnace at Deupree Cottages NH The freezing Elderly cause the furnace does not work Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorneys General: DEUPREE COTTAGES in Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 22 2016
Westchase Law Kelly Albanese and her assistant Mary Ellen Took my $2500 for representation for divorce and got nowhere, just ripped off. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Westchase Law Tampa, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
06:10 AM Ridewest Powersports Left holding a worthless piece of Chinese Junk! City of Industry California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: City of Industry, California
22, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Miseading, Unprofessional, Fraudulent Norman Oklahoma You can fix this situation Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Car Financing: Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Norman, Oklahoma