RED HILL GENERAL STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red hill general store
There may be more specific results for "red hill general store"
For more specific results for "red hill general store"
Showing 26-50 of 60,122 Found Reports For more specific results for "red hill general store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 13 2017
NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. I ORDERED A COMPLETE DVD SERIES OF FRIENDS THROUGH EBAY.COM. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IT WAS EMPTY JUST A RED EMPTY BOX WITH NO DVDS. JACKSONVILLE FL. FLORIDA Author: milton, Florida Cameras & Video: NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. JACKSONVILLE , FL

Oct 13 2017
GENERAL SERVICES CORPORATION BRENDA LOVATO, GSC LAS VEGAS SUPERVISORKELLY LEDESMA, RANCHO DEL SOL PROPERTY MANAGER. Retaliation, discrimination, defamation, abuse of employees LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Employers: GENERAL SERVICES CORPORATION LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Auto Doctor of Warminster failure to fix Hatboro Pennsylvania Author: Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Auto Doctor of Warminster Hatboro, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
Good Feet Store Total Rip Off Colonie New York Author: Windham, New York Alternative Health: Good Feet Store Colonie, New York

Fairy Season fairyseason.com Thieves China Internet
Clarify pictures Author: Rosenberg, Texas Clothing Stores: Fairy Season Internet

Oct 11 2017
Right Way Ranch/John and Cheer Webber Sold me a half bred pup that was suppose to be a purebred mini red heeler, only 26 % heeler, Prineville Oregon Author: Meridian, Idaho Animal Shelters: Right Way Ranch Prineville, Oregon

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
Listen Clear They scammed my disabled father Savannah Georgia In general, it is not a rip off Author: Timmins, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Savannah, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
General Motors Chevrolet, Buick,GMC DEFECTIVE projector headlight system Detroit Nationwide Author: Missouri City, Texas Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Free cbl isolate pay shipping but charged 74.00 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: RICHMOND HILL, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 09 2017
GoBank GoBank closed my account then the checks cleared and they kept my money. Pasadena Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Banks: GoBank Internet

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
A.ALL STOVE SERVICE MICHAEL DI BARIDIBS ELECTRICAL SERVICESST.GEORGE APPLIANCE SERVICEST. G. ALL STOVE SERVICE Avoid this company at all cost, Rude, Unprofessional & Threatening! Wheelers Hill Victoria Australia Nationwide Author: New Brunswick Electrical Services: A.ALL STOVE SERVICE Nationwide