Your Search | red hill general store

Nov 27 2016
Morgann Hill Designs Took the money and never delivered items Vista California Author: North Central, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Morgann Hill Designs Vista, California

Nov 27 2016
Jewelry Doctors Decptive selling Overland Park Kansas Reply to the general comment Author: Overland Park, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Doctors Overland Park, Kansas

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Kendra and Joel Wiland , J. David Jewelry, store in Broken Arrow, www.jdavidjewelry.com , j David jewelry Rude, dishonest, crooked, arrogant, double handed, rip offs Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Ladlows Furniture Store Ladlows Oultlet Store Customer Service is AWFUL Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdsle , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Ladlows Furniture Store Scottsdale, Arizona

Satin Youths Stunning Beauty Store This company is a rip off! Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Beauty Products: Satin Youths Internet

Nov 22 2016
Cherry Hill Triplex (Mitsubishi) Foulke Management Overcharged over $7000 Cherry Hill New Jersey You agreed to the terms Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Cherry Hill Triplex (Mitsubishi) Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Madison Hill Properties Madison Hill Properties Madison Hill Properties does not care about its tenant lives Chatham New Jersey Author: New Providence, New Jersey Rental Supplies: Madison Hill Properties Chatham, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Mic Hair Store on AliExpress Biggest scam on AliExpress!! Hair is NOT human hair!! Do NOT purchase from them!!! Internet
Author: Antioch, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mic Hair Store on AliExpress Internet

Nov 20 2016
Loyal Pups Sherry Hill Boxer breeder Selling puppies with severe genetic disorders Asheboro Internet
Unfortunate Situation Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Dog Breeders: Loyal Pups Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Embroidery Store aka COTTONE MARKETING SERVICES INC aka TES APPAREL Refuses to pay for lost merchandise, zero customer service, arrogant owner that discriminates Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Tailor Shops: The Embroidery Store Irvine, California

Nov 18 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com AKA English bulldog puppies for sale on Facebook SCAMMED OUT OF MY MONEY FRAUD SELLING SICK PUPPIES Miami Florida Internet
Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Attorneys General: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Stands and Mounts Once order placed very rude and not responsive, condescending Fuquay Varina, NC Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: Stands and Mounts Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 17 2016
the giveaway center they said I had won an $100 Red lobster gift card and I have never received it mckee rock Pennsylvania Giveaway Center? Author: rochester, Minnesota Restaurants: the giveaway center mckee rock, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
Fidelity Home Energy REVIEW:Fidelity Home Energy dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy provides customers with high quality Home Energy products & services significantly decreasing home energy consumption.*UPDATE: Fidelity Home Energy pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fidelity Home Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hayward, California Building Services: Fidelity Home Energy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy specializes in residential Solar PV solutions for homeowners with high quality SolarWorld USA panels, engineered with only highest quality materials & workmanship. Fidelity Home Energy licensed for General Construction, C-46 Solar, C-33 Painting & Decorating, C-17 Glazing or Window Installation and C-39 Roofing. All licenses are current, active San Diego, California

Nov 17 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri

Nov 16 2016
General Subpoena General Subpoena ServicesGeneral Subpoena LLC This company does not pay. DO NOT INVOICE THEM. Require prepayment, unless you want to consider your work charitable in nature. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Tamaqua, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: General Subpoena Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 14 2016
On Line Camera Gallery INC This store is a scam!!!! San Francisco California Author: Arizona Photography: On Line Camera Gallery INC San Francisco, California

Nov 14 2016
MS Variety Store scam, no item, never ships, theft, doesn't respond to messages internet
Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: MS Variety Store Internet

Nov 14 2016
Macy's Department Store Even the cashiers are thieves. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Department Store Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 13 2016
Mattress Deopt RIP OFF STORE lynnwood Washington
Author: Bothell, Washington Mattress Stores: Mattress Deopt lynnwood, Washington