Your Search | red hill general store

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
Working Persons Store Incompetent! Customer service awful! South Bend Indiana We want to make this right Author: Conway, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Working Persons Store South Bend, Indiana

May 16 2016
Ship Wreck Cove ( Elm Hill Pk Marina) Shipwreck Cove at Elm Hill Marina ethnicity NON friendly Nashville Tennessee
There is a school of thought... Author: Nashville, Tennessee Restaurants: Ship Wreck Cove ( Elm Hill Pk Marina) Nashville, Tennessee

May 16 2016
Ramada Inn Portland General Manager, Jarvis Melton Bad Customer Service, Rude, Unjust Treatment Portland Oregon Jarvis Melton has a meltdown Author: Colorado Hotel: Ramada Inn Portland Oregon

May 16 2016
Jeffs med store Jeff haris They will ship product asking u to send ups 300 for insurance on a fake ups site Internet Author: Abbeville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Jeffs med store Internet

May 16 2016
J & B Auto Sales Deceptive Ads & Dishonest Practices Guys Tennessee You're Right Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Auto Dealers: J & B Auto Sales Guys, Tennessee

May 16 2016
HHGregg Deceiving, Overbearing, Shady, a Type of Bait and Switch tactic Bel Air Maryland Where's The Ripoff? Author: Forest Hill, Maryland TVs & VCRs: HHGregg Bel Air, Maryland

May 15 2016
Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance From what i know you post to provide great customer service and not argue with people and not be so inconvenient Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Mechanics: Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance Sacramento, California

May 15 2016
Aida Coronado This is an Etsy and internet store. It appears to be organized and responsible with many followers. I placed a $300 order and never received it. I was told through Etsy's automatic system that it had shipped. My credit card was charged. I tried to contact them through Etsy Facebook and website. No one responds. Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Clothing Stores: Aida Coronado Internet

May 14 2016
Celso @ McDonald's Canada McDonald's Celso the racist nosey and rude employee of McDonald's Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ontario Fast Food Restaurants: Celso @ McDonald's Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

May 13 2016
Good Feet Store Expensive trial that did not work Onalaska Wisconsin Author: Stoddard , Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Good Feet Store Onalaska , Wisconsin

May 13 2016
Seaside Furniture Beware of purchase at this store-they absolutley do not care about customer satisfaction and no returns or exchanges Toms River New Jersey Have a seat Author: Brick, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Seaside Furniture Toms River, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Putnam county cps Putnam county cos removed my children with out a court order then failed to conformance where my children were did not conduct a article 10proceeding in 72hours the y violated all my civil and conditional right my children's as well as a result of there  negligence carmel New York Author: ny, New York Attorneys General: Putnam county cps carmel, New York

Allen cooper attorney general of washington Spokane, WA 99210 Internet
Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Bad Check Writers: Allen cooper Internet

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 11 2016
The Car Store Inc I was literally taken for a ride! Seffner Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: The Car Store Inc Seffner, Florida

May 10 2016
JANG Health Group - Revive Derma Despite my cancellation, they were unreasonable, talked over me, and then claimed they could not hear me, and hung up! New York New York Set to file a complaint to Attorney General NY Author: Forest City, North Carolina Alternative Health: JANG Health Group - Revive Derma NY

May 10 2016
Motel 6 El Cajon CA Ridiculously bad service with a lying general manager El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Motel 6 El Cajon CA El Cajon,

May 10 2016
Aamco, Circle Hyundai 2 trans in 2 years Sold a Lemon Shrewsbury New Jersey Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Aamco Shrewsbury, New Jersey

May 09 2016
Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune I ordered eye cream for $4.95 and eas charged $88.10 and then two other amounts of $89.95 and $86.52 Internet Author: Centralia, Illinois Attorneys General: Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune Internet

May 09 2016
IM so country store they took my money and didn't fulfill my order. Nevada Internet Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: IM so country store Internet

May 09 2016
Kian Hafezi / Kian Hafezi Bakhtiari / Kian Hafezi stole our stuff Chapel Hill North Carolina 275 North Carolina
Author: Chapel Hill NC 275, North Carolina Travel Services: Kian Hafezi Chapel Hill NC 275, North Carolina

May 09 2016
BMW of Albany GA Albany Motor Cars sales manager and general manager Lemon, dangerous car, unscrupulous dealer Albany Georgia Jim from BMW Albany Author: Albany, Georgia Auto Dealers: BMW of Albany GA Albany, Georgia

May 08 2016
eagles neat storage lincoln ,neb not a safe place to store your stuff .you will go to your inside unit and unlock your with the lock they sold you and you will find youve been cleaned out lincoln Nebraska Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Questionable Activities: eagles neat storage lincoln, Nebraska

May 07 2016
Peter E Yashi, PET AIR CARGO PET DELIVERY DEPARTMENTUSDA CERTIFICATE # 20860-BT-9100 Delivery of a pet, puppy Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Madison, South Dakota Attorneys General: Peter E Yashi, Internet