Your Search | red hill general store

Aug 19 2016
GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY Unprofessional and misleading! Don't trust them! Pennsylvania Author: Berwick , Pennsylvania Attorneys General: GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
TeeCub I placed four orders in one day for $121.65 ,$14.95, $19.95, $7.95 only received the order for $19.95 Ogden Utah Author: Olive Hill, Kentucky Specialty Stores: TeeCub Ogden, Utah

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Unique staffing UniQue Unique is not paying employees and lying as to why not Salem Illinois Author: Greenville, Illinois Attorneys General: Unique staffing Salem, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Verifiers: Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
Lincoln Academy Let down , Outradged, Sad, Depressed. Taken Advantaged Of Houston Texas Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Attorneys General: Lincoln Academy Internet

Aug 17 2016
Albert Ramos, aka Alberto Ramos General Contractor, liar, unreliable, poor workmanship Montgomery Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Albert Ramos Montgomery, Texas

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
La Gab Erika Henderson No greetings when entered the store, never asked if i need help. Rude when i approached the staff. Clothing is cheap spandex material and poorly sewn. Charlotte Amalie Author: Charlotte Amalie, Alabama Clothing Stores: La Gab Charlotte Amalie,

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Worthridge Auctions and Retail Failed to provide all auction items as agreed to at purchase, doesn't return calls or emails Greensboro North Carolina Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthridge Auctions and Retail Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet

Aug 15 2016
General Auto Parts, Andre Shakhbazyan, Mikes Subaru, KD Auto Dismantling Inc Stated warranty was included, said the replacement head was shipping the next day TWICE two weeks apart, never sent replacement head or gave me a refund that he offered to clear up this problem, used a cheap timing belt tensioner that failded and ruined the head. Sun Valley California
Author: Peculiar, Missouri Auto Parts: General Auto parts Sun Valley, California

Aug 15 2016
Naficy Plastic Surgery: Sam Naficy MD rhinoplasty review botched complaint sam naficy bellevue seattle Bellevue Washington Author: Holden Hill, Other Plastic Surgeons: Naficy Plastic Surgery: Sam Naficy MD Bellevue, Washington

Aug 13 2016
MGR I sent them a package and they never sent returned my refund package it was for an exchange they never answer there phones and I lost money due to the package it's been a month now I've left over 100 voicemail and never got a response Texas Texas Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: MGR, Chest FX Store Converse,, Texas

Aug 13 2016
Towers of Windsor Park Morgan Properties, Jennifer Allen, Makini Corsey Crooks.Liars.Prey on the weak. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Landlords: Towers of Windsor Park Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
green moutain basement solutions Faulty construction of cement floor and walls. Company will not return to repair. overcharged for work they performed. essex jct. Vermont Author: colchester, Vermont Attorneys General: green moutain basement solutions essex jct., Vermont

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

Aug 11 2016
Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Tony Hsalo Professional Debtor - Hides Behind Voice Mail - Does Not Pay Bills - Bounces Checks Irvine California LETTER FROM STATE OF VERMONT, OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Irvine, California

49, Report #1322076

Aug 11 2016
Bodytech Automotive Castle Hill Terrible workmanship Castle Hill  Internet Author: Arizona, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Bodytech Automotive Castle Hill Internet

50, Report #1322061

Aug 11 2016
Rotapix Interactive Media Victor Quinteros and Victor Quinteros snr Rotapix SEO is a company that will take your money and deliver nothing. Ultimo Sydney NSW Australia Author: Castle Hill, Search Engine Optimization: Rotapix Interactive Media Ultimo,