RED STAR WORLDWEAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red star worldwear
There may be more specific results for "red star worldwear"
For more specific results for "red star worldwear"
Showing 1-25 of 5,739 Found Reports For more specific results for "red star worldwear"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical conduct, abandonment Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Lone star Mitsubishi They are scammers San Antonio Texas I'm sorry for your troubles let me tell you what I do Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Lone star Mitsubishi San Antonio , Texas

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical lawyers and legal malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Internet

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 10 2017
sale guru No tooth paste for me Internet Author: red deer, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: sale guru Internet

Jul 10 2017
fitnesswarehouses4less Jim Rosen Owner and Jessie who told me he is big boss under owner (Jim Rosen). Owner of company Jim Rosen picked up my 800# call and when i asked for Peleton so I caould do online spin classes he said i have a better bile that will do online spin classes so i bought it for $2800. Los Angeles Calif Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: fitnesswarehouses4less Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
bobbys classic cars bobbys car care false advertising, false statements ripoff dickson Tennessee
You are OBSESSED with me Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: bobbys classic cars dickson, Tennessee

Jul 07 2017
Tienda Zambrano66 Zoe Elena Albin Albin-Gaast camamues (126Turquoise Star) bait and switch eBay seller scam Linares, Spain Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee E-trade: Tienda Zambrano66 Internet

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
Lavish Skin Ordered Anti-Aging Skin Cream and Eye Serum and agreed to try product for 30 days and paid shipping charge of $4.95. Two weeks later my card was charged $89.95 twice and duscovered this was the true price for each product. I was never informed about these potential charges and did not have any contact information to contact the company. I had to close my account to stop any further charges and when my bank found phone number I contacted them and I was bullied. The company then tried to negotiate a refund for 35%, then 50%, then 75%. I could believe it because I told them the product made me break out in a red rash. I asked if I could return the product but they said No. Santa Ana California Author: Buffalo, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 05 2017
America Star Books.com Publish America.com I saw the Light manuscript.They have had it since December 2015. Frededrick Maryland Author: Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books.com Frededrick, Maryland

Jul 05 2017
Blue star cruise ship Grand Celebration Money pit they don't tell you about and don't get what they tell you West Palm Beach Florida port Nationwide Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Resorts: Blue star cruise ship Grand Celebration Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Red Box DVD Rentals Scamm to force you to pay for and download a driver to watch the dvd you just rented Mercer Isaland Washington Yes my computer that has the best protection I can get might have a computer VD, but ! Author: Mercer Island, Washington Video Stores: Red Box DVD Rentals Internet

Jun 29 2017
Laser Source I purchased two toner cartridges from Laser Source. The cartridges were for my fax machine. The cartridges did not work. My fax machine blinked red lights and they would not stop.  Morganville Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Miscellaneous Office Services: Laser Source Morganville,

20, Report #1382066

Jun 29 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Rip-off Company (FRAUDS) Las Vegas Internet Author: Red Hook, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

21, Report #1381987

Jun 28 2017
North Star Finance North Star Financial mortgage loan modification scam Beverly Hills California Author: cincinnati, Ohio Internet Fraud: North Star Finance Beverly Hills, California

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Aka #1 Mortgage fraud company in the U.S They have overseas company we found by investigating what happened to our payments from lawsuit against them in 2011. Called Overbank they were investing people's lawsuit money in till time to start the payment Good luck incorrect addresses Florida Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Good luck incorrect addresses , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida