Your Search | redline k 9 kennels

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 21 2016
Duckbill kennels Robert Milner We purchased a lab puppy - known as a legacy lab- we paid extra for the linage and we had puppy trained- we have just found out that the dog has luxating patellar and sever hip displays is- Milner refuses to discuss this Sommerville Tennessee Author: Royal Oak, Maryland Questionable Activities: Duckbill kennels Sommerville, Tennessee

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 16 2016
Goldstein and Associates K. Jones, Online Advance Scam Iowa City Iowa Author: Springdale, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

May 16 2016
FRANCK PERCEYA/K/A BARONANDERSON THIS IS A COMPANY THAT SELLS DOCUMENTS AND CURRENCY. MR PERSEY AND MR. ANDERSON ARE THE SAME PERSON!  CAMEROON Other Author: savannah, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: FRANCK PERCEYA/K/A BARONANDERSON Other

May 15 2016
K & J Implement & Auto Service Preyed on my elderly Uncle Jamestown North Dakota Author: North Dakota Sales People: K & J Implement & Auto Service Jamestown, North Dakota

May 14 2016
LYNN KAY KENNELS LINDA WARD sick puppy and under weight, still no paperwork mt morris Michigan Author: Casco, Michigan Dog Breeders: LYNN KAY KENNELS mt morris, Michigan

May 12 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 11 2016
Laggotino Kennels - Roz Rickard and Mio Amore Lagotto - Chris Anctils Trying to sell unregistered Lagotto Romognolo puppies without paperwork or health testing. Tswassen British Columbia and Duncan Britsh Columb Canada Author: Tswassen, British Columbia Animal Abuse: Laggotino Kennels - Roz Rickard Nationwide

May 10 2016
JVC Processing They have been calling my job continuosly telling me that I owe a debt from June 9, 2012 in the amount of $615.00 Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Loans: JVC Processing

May 10 2016
Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Buc Bucceri I have made several calls to mr Buc and he has assured me that i would recieve the paper work and now no calls after reviewing a few items online ... Quincy Michigan Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Guns & Ranges: Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Quincy, Michigan

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 07 2016
Psychic Girl Jusstine Kenzer Jusstine K. Psychic Reader Spiritual Healer She says Bad Luck is holding you down I can help you...But I am Not Cheap I Have to Fight your demons Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: Psychic Girl Jusstine Kenzer Los Angeles, California

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 07 2016
Binary Book, Jason Fox, Matthew Walker, Peter Thompson, Neil Holden, Joe Oconnor, Dan Donald, Deelan Obrian Broken promises, only money received was a credit to my Visa account, told me how and guiided me to destroy my $79,000 account in one night London, U. K. Internet Binary Book Author: Internet Investment Brokers: Binary Book Internet

May 05 2016
Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg Foot and Ankle Deceptive Billing and Collections Practices Roseburg Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Clinics: Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

20, Report #1301979

Apr 26 2016
Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC DBA Cash For Dinars/SRCMarketing E0436612014-9. The Registered Agent on Stole my Dinars worth $2,600 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Cash Services: Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2016
Imperial Kennels, LLC Sick Puppy/Compulsive Liar Suffolk Virginia Author: Alabama Animal Services: Imperial Kennels, LLC Suffolk, Virginia

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 25 2016
Phillip K Rowell GATOR CITY ROOFING SCAM SCAM SCAM Jacksonville, Tampa, Yulee Florida Author: Yulee, Florida Home Improvements: Phillip K Rowell GATOR CITY ROOFING Yulee, Florida

Apr 25 2016
BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC VEGA, LUIS A Search and rescue scam on certification on dog nor capable of sar work Sumterville Florida
The truth is never harassment Author: WEBSTER, Florida Emergency Services: BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC Sumterville, Florida

Apr 22 2016
K&K Oil Company Text me about a car and sent a check made a call company doesn't have a working number and one the envelope it was a different name ....didn't cash the check but the person has sent text saying that there will be a attorney involved ..Weatherly Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: K&K Oil Company Weatherly, Pennsylvania