REDLINE K 9 KENNELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: redline k 9 kennels
There may be more specific results for "redline k 9 kennels"
For more specific results for "redline k 9 kennels"
Showing 1-25 of 5,529 Found Reports For more specific results for "redline k 9 kennels"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 20 2017
Ocwen loan servicing llc I am being overcharged in interest payment 426.29 a month, 11cent goes toward the principle @ a 9% rate west palm beach Florida Author: clarksdale, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen loan servicing llc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 16 2017
American Credit Debt Solutions Ray AzcuiLaura Fallick, a/k/a Laura Godbold You pay upfront application fees. They do not give you a loan. New York New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Jul 16 2017
Kevin Oickle. Aka Gregory Kevin. KGO Welding. Half Moon Custom kennels. Takes deposit and just comes up with excuses. Stay away Sherwood Park Alberta Author: Okotoks, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Kevin Oickle. Aka Gregory Kevin. KGO Welding. Half Moon Custom kennels.

Jul 16 2017
Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Cell Fix Shouldered me protective product for my phone that did not perform at all they offered no product guarantee whatsoever even after only 9 days of use Port Charlotte Florida
Author: Venice, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Port Charlotte , Florida

Jul 14 2017
professional retail services  I provided services for this company and was promised payment in 45 days. I have contacted them and invoiced them many times. Just recently i was promised payment on August 27,2010 and i have still not received medford, New York Finally got paid after 9 months Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: professional retail services medford, New York

Jul 13 2017
Netspend Someone call them with my information and transfered funds into there account at 9 am july the 13 2017 i dont know who is vernon m is took all my money Nationwide Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
T&C Steffensmeier Kennels Selling sick, unhealthy puppies West Point Internet Author: Oquawka, Illinois Dog Breeders: T&C Steffensmeier Kennels Internet

Jul 12 2017
ESIS / CHUBB This company has been giving me the run around for 9 months over a vehicle accident that occurred on 10 /22 /2016. . Unknown Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Car Insurance: ESIS / CHUBB Internet

Jul 11 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Ordered 5piece Harley D.pic. 9-10months ago.E-mail adress not responding.payed 44,47$ never get the picture. Tasmania Internet
Author: Pattaya, Alabama Sales People: Cool Stuff Emporium Internet

Jul 10 2017
R K Smith Realty This company DOES NOT supervise their units. Janesville Wisconsin Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Real Estate Services: R K Smith Realty Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Sears K-Mart Poor service under service warranty Nationwide It's time for Sears to close their doors Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Consumer Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Addictgear,com and Addictgearz on Facebook I Ordered shoes from them. Did not receive anything after 9 weeks of waiting. I asked for tracking no, which I never received. So the only conclusion I could come to was that this is a big fat scam. Internet Author: Somerset WEST, Credit Card Fraud: Addictgear,com Internet

Jul 05 2017
K-Drive Scammed customer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Weirsdale, Florida Alternative Health: K-Drive Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 30 2017
Aprroved Capital Ventures LLC Michael R GavenchakTim K DoyleTimothy K DoyleMichael R Elliott ACV, approved, capital, ventures, michael, elliott, gavenchak, doyle, georgia, alpharetta, loans, money to lend, vc, Alpharetta Nationwide Author: Trabuco Canyon, California Investment Brokers: Aprroved Capital Ventures LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 23 2017
Deborah and Mike Choate Deborah A. Choate Golden Retriever Golden Retriever Puppies Choate Furniture and Appliance Somerville, TennesseeCass J Choate, 32 Caleb M Choate, Deborah K Choate, Joseph Howard Choate, Michael Joseph Choate, Monica Renae Choate,Deborah Anna MeyerSomerville, TN, Selling Golden Retriever Puppies with Genetic Diseases, Entropion and Hip Dysplasia is Present In Bloodline Somerville Tennessee
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Deborah and Mike Choate Somerville, Tennessee

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives They will take your deposit and not give you anything. It took me 9 months to get a refund. Sarasota Florida Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand