Your Search | redline k 9 kennels

Oct 27 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Taren K Savage Taren Hicks unlicensed lawyer St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Better Business Bureau: Taren K Savage St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
sunfrog t's I placed and order on 9/11/16 and have not recieved it. Nationwide Author: West Virginia Customer: sunfrog t's Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 23 2016
Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley AKA Sir Bills Kennels AKA Family Pet Relocation MISREPRESENTATION OF A PRODUCT Somerville Alabama Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley Somerville, Alabama

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
D & K Tree Services Derrick BelcherKelly Baker Theiving Tree Trimming couple not company. Gettysburg Pennsylvania Author: Gettysburg , Pennsylvania Landscape Companies: D & K Tree Services Gettysburg , Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Ann Wasserman Annie WassermanMeshugga Kennels Knowingly sells sick puppies, puppy mill, puppy broker, not a true breeder Ringwood New Jersey Author: West Caldwell, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Ann Wasserman Ringwood, New Jersey

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Peter Cadman Crosshill Kennels Parvo Virus dog Crosshill Millbank Ontario
Author: Paris, Ontario Animal Services: Peter Cadman Crosshill Millbank, Ontario

Oct 17 2016
05:50 PM, Inc. REVIEW:, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE:, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business., Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
09:41 AM Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 08 2016
C&k auto brokers Horrible hortible service Campbelton rd, atl ga Georgia Author: Forest park, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: C&k auto brokers Georgia

Oct 08 2016
Florida Business Consulting Eric Martin Jovana K Be VERY wary of Florida Business Consulting. It morphed from EMC ( just look it up from previous Ripoff Reports).  Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Employers: Florida Business Consulting Miami, Florida

Oct 08 2016
Sebastian Guthery Nine2Five, Edens Ethnos, Kratom-K, Edens Botanicals, Daniel Guthery Sebastian Guthery: Narcissistic Fraud who screws all his friends over!!! San Diego California Author: Kansas Liars: Sebastian Guthery Internet

Oct 05 2016
United K-9 Special Patrol United Special Patrol Rude, arrogant, and unprofessional behavior by Luis at United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach Florida
I have resolved my issue with this company and wish to delete my complaint Author: Boca Raton, Florida Security Services: United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Home Solutions, Genesis Construction, A-1 Construction, (Eddie Smith) Quality Construction, all of Moulton, AL. Scammer. Unlicensed, non-bonded, and uninsured contractor BBB rating of F on 9/27/16 Moulton Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Home Improvements: Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Moulton, Alabama