Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: refund recovery software
There may be more reports for "refund recovery software"
For more results perform a general search for "refund recovery software"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Shadow-Spy Smartphone Monitoring Software BEWARE !!! ...WARNING before you install or buy from this company!!! Miami Florida Author: Tennessee Computer Software: Shadow-Spy Miami, Florida

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Feb 20 2017
Geek Hoodies Assassins Creed hoodie not as advertised and delivered wrong size and will not refund me my money China Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 20 2017
Suppliers Club Will not return phone calls/emails for my request of a refund. South Jordan Utah Author: Elk Grove, California Consumer Services: Suppliers Club South Jordan, Utah

Feb 20 2017
MoPro Slick sales pitch, horrible website, worse than DIY. Ignore refund requests irvine Nationwide Refund Approved Author: San Diego, California Websites: MoPro Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Revita Youth Misleading link, Misleading trial period, won't refund my money Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Skin Care: Revita Youth Internet

Feb 19 2017
Brilliance New York Miami; Sharon Morgan Blackmailing consumers before issuing refund; Consumer Blackmail Miami Florida
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: Brilliance New York Miami Miami, Florida

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
ElixirOfEros Did not honor refund Internet Author: New Jersey Con Artists: ElixirOfEros Internet

Feb 18 2017
Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables silver coins, refused to deliver, failed to refund, consumer fraud Holbrook New York Author: Isle of Palms, South Carolina Specialty Stores: Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables Holbrook, New York

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SCAM CHARGES YOU FULL PRICE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL BOTTLE AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS! CONTINUES TO CHARGE & SEND PRODUCT AFTER CANCELLING! REFUSES REFUND! NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Feb 17 2017
CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK ADDICTION CANADA POLICE ARREST JOHN HAINS BURKS FALLS DRUG TRAFFICKING COURT DATES SCAM REHAB FRAUD Burks Falls Muskoka Ontario Author: BURKS FALLS MUSKOKA ONTARIO, California Nursing Homes: CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK Burks Falls Muskoka, Ontario

Feb 17 2017
Engines-USA Many other names W/O addresses Engines are JUNK .. Refuse to refund money Woodland Hills California Author: Dunnellon, Florida Auto Repair Service: Engines-USA Woodland Hills, California

Feb 17 2017
Alegro Luxury Swindled money by false advertising, and not allowing an RMS number or refund to be issued Internet Author: Wellborn, Florida Jewelry Stores: Alegro Luxury Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Military Hippie Dishonest, misleading, false advertising, poor quality clothing, refuses to answer my questions or provide refund for returned item. Boca Raton Florida Dispute the charge Author: Brooklyn, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Military Hippie Internet

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount Fraudulent order, not responding emails to get refund on damaged product Jackson, Tennessee Internet
Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Turbotax/ Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Withholding my tax refund for weeks after IRS sent it to my bank USAA Santa Barbara California Author: Sandy, Utah Attorney Generals: Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Internet

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
Portforward useless at best, possibly much worse Internet Author: Falls Church, Virginia Computer Software: Portforward Internet