REFUND RECOVERY SOFTWARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: refund recovery software
There may be more specific results for "refund recovery software"
For more specific results for "refund recovery software"
Showing 1-25 of 77,880 Found Reports For more specific results for "refund recovery software"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Prescription Hope Promissed prescription help or refund. I receiver neither. Westerville OH 43086 Nationwide Author: Odessa, Texas Pharmacies: Prescription Hope Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Mosh Bari - Passive Profit Builder Totally ripped off. Did not honor 30 day return policy for his crap product Dubai, UAE Internet
Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Computer Software: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC purely-naturals product does not work. they sent me more that i did not order. want my moey back. it is suppose to be guanteed, full refund if not satified. i am not satified. pleasant grove Utah Author: HESPERIA, California Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC pleasant grove, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Market Technologies VantagePoint software, TraderTech, Market Technologies skillful salesman horrible horrible product Wesley Chapel Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Market Technologies Internet

Oct 22 2017
PostAProp Kevin, Owner Company provided no service and refused to refund fee. Internet Author: Alabama Realtors: PostAProp Internet

Oct 22 2017
Thelalabox Richie Hentosh or Richard Henaaaatosh. Looking up his name on google brought a variety of scams over the years people had written about. Richie Hentosh failed to refund money and follow througn on so many things.. brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Thelalabox brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

ilovedooney.com Ilovedooney, Dooney & Bourke Won’t refund after return Internet
Author: Satsuma, Florida Luggage & Leather Goods: ilovedooney.com Internet

Oct 21 2017
Botchief Whitehatbox Buggy software, no support, and will disable your key because they feel like it! Internet Author: Blackfoot, Idaho Software: Botchief Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
cash advvance america steve matthew PH 5122711644Richard weather superviser PH 9546746617 i spoke to the people above they promised on 3 different times they promised to process my loan and never did now they want $200 + to finalzed to refund my fees and they wont Austin TX Texas Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Financial Services: cash advvance america Austin TX,

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Every Leads Balokae Balokae Sam, the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) at EveryLeads.com.sold fake and non working PHP MAILER & SMTP to me Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Ogun, Georgia Software: Every Leads Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS PO Box 25759Greenville, SC 29616-0759 credit collect ok r Greenville SC Author: Visalia, California Collection Agency's: Dynamic Recovery Solutions , SC

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
vayarama vayaram.com Flight cancelled due to hurricane, Vayarama refuses to honor and refund Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: vayarama Internet

Oct 20 2017
Nuavive Derma Help to get refund Internet Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Nuavive Derma Internet

Oct 20 2017
Yayvo TCS selling fake TV and not honoring cancelled order selling fake Vizio TV despite complains and also not honoring a cancellation refund made right away Karachi Internet Author: Karachi, Other TVs & VCRs: Yayvo Internet

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
United Oil #164 I bought a Coca Cola. It tasted terrible. I had a receipt, they wouldn't refund my money!!! Van Nuy CA - California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: United Oil #164 Van Nud , CA

Oct 19 2017
Mariachi Toritos de San Antonio, Tejas Mariachi Toritos Still waiting on refund San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Entertainers: Mariachi Toritos de San Antonio, Tejas San Antonio, Texas

United Merchant Asset Recovery Lock Port New York
Author: Lancaster, California Collection Agency's: United Merchant Asset Recovery Lock Port, New York

Oct 19 2017
the sale guru I made an online purchase for a Thyme curling iron and the item was never shipped to me. They did not refund my money. Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Salesguru Internet