Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: refund recovery
There may be more reports for "refund recovery"
For more results perform a general search for "refund recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 16 2017
SalesDialers.com Service did not work, company refused to issue refund Savannah Nationwide Update: Salesdialers makes it right Author: California Internet Services: SalesDialers.com Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Gaijin Online Gaijin Entertainment gaijinent.com Account closed for refund Moscow Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Computer Software: Gaijin Online Internet

Feb 15 2017
Dcarcrasee@yahoo.com  The individual sell used cellular phone on different website specially EBAY as in excellent condiciton but, they are only good for part and refuse to provide refund newyork Internet Author: old bridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Dcarcrasee@yahoo.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Duty free cuban cigars Damian BancroftDamian Cayman Ordered, waited 3 weeks, unable to fulfill, waiting for refund they promised 11 days ago. Caymans Internet Remove report, refund is being processed Author: Internet Credit Card Fraud: Duty free cuban cigars Internet

Feb 15 2017
Loan source llc Approved me for a loan and required fees, when paid continual requested more money and money to issue a refund. Unknown Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Loans: Loan source llc Internet

Feb 15 2017
Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Bought 5lb lemon juice powder with one month left on use buy date,called and said it was an oversight.I believe I should at least be entitlled to a partial refund. Internet Texas Author: puyallup, Washington Food Stores: Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
The Chair Company Folding Chairs and Tables Direct, Chair FactoryChiavari Chairs Direct Took money, doesn't deliver the product, doesn't answer phone or email, won't issue refund. Culver City California
Author: Alachua , Florida Specialty Stores: The Chair Company Internet

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 14 2017
Yuguang liu 001 I ordered a pair of Nike shoes on Dec 2016. However I received earrings. I'm not interested with your products and demand a refund. Shanghai Internet Author: San Jose, California Sporting Goods: Yuguang liu 001 Internet

Feb 14 2017
Rave Ready raveready.com Rave Ready will not refund my money for return and will not respond over several months! Internet
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Festivals & Event Services: Rave Ready Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lorenzo Sandavol Ageless Karate Overcharging us for gear , refuses to refund us even though we didn't receive all the gear Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Martial Arts: Lorenzo Sandavol Ageless Karate Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 14 2017
Washington Commercial Lending and Development, LLC, WCLD LLC, Farshad Rowshandel Farshad ripped off our customer, changed loan terms and would not refund her $1850 Springfield Virginia Author: Santa Ana, California Mortgage Brokers: Washington Commercial Lending and Development, LLC Springfield, Virginia

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Match.com WATCH OUT for Auto renew! $359 ripoff and they say they will not refund! Dallas Internet Author: Irvine, California Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Hill Recovery Rocky Hill Rocky Hill owner of Hill Recovery addicted to Suboxone and providing sub standard services at Hill Recovery. Temecula Internet Author: Temecula, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Hill Recovery Internet

Feb 14 2017
That Lala Box LLC Richard Hentosh thelalabox.com Wired money got no product or refund Brookhave n, King of Prussia Pennsylvania, Author: Columbia, South Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: That Lala Box LLC Brookhave n, Pennsylvania

Feb 13 2017
Amazon.com Winver, Washington D C, an Amazon.com employee: Homdox Stainless Wall Mounted mailbox lockable letterbox. Ordered: January 21, 2017.  Amazon.com approved the refund on February 3. I still don't have it. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Liars: Amazon.com Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
young stuff muscle, My solid muscle , bDermafi bought a free 14 day trial. however they did not give me a complete 14 days to try. next thing I know they charge me $89.31 for full size product, could not return for refund. Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Skin Care: young stuff muscle Internet

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Don't know full names MKR*MAGICKREAMand PARKSERU are two of several No product recieved, recurrent charges no warning, refused refund not listed Several (NY, NJ, OH, etc...) Internet
Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Internet

Feb 12 2017
Michelle Harris A lighter me Rude. Blocked off website due to asking for a refund due to emergencies, this lady is so unprofessional Tijuana Mexico Internet
Michelle Harris Author: Jerome, Idaho Doctors: Michelle Harris Internet

Feb 11 2017
Wenshanli Flower Power Utilities Wrong order received which was a replica and will not address complaint regarding return or refund Neimenggu Nationwide Author: Banbury, Alabama Sales People: Wenshanli Nationwide