REGIONS BANK OF FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: regions bank of florida
There may be more specific results for "regions bank of florida"
For more specific results for "regions bank of florida"
Showing 1-25 of 460,135 Found Reports For more specific results for "regions bank of florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

NTB National Tire & Battery Ran my engine out of oil Kansas city Missouri
Author: phx, Arizona Auto Repair Service: NTB Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Synchrony Bank took an amount of my bank account that I did not authorize . They refused to give me my money back in my account after I had already made a payment . Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Banks: Synchrony Bank Internet

Oct 20 2017
Right Way Ministries Robert Flores Does not have a license or any degrees to operate, works off of a 501C3 Panama city Florida Author: Panama city, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Right Way Ministries Panama city, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
I was quoted a price of 255.00 a month for health insurance, but was charged $380.13!Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Health Insurance: A-1 Health Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitchell1 Snap-On Misrepresented quality of product, did not mention that they would put me under a contract Poway California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Mitchell1 Poway, California

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
Maria Martinez/ Pre-trial Litigations /Financial Crimes Division Scandalous calls threaten arrest by end of day, claiming to be State of Oregon, called from Texas Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon State Government: Pre-trial Litigations Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
bargain light ordered merchandise august 31, 2017 as of today october 20, 2017 have yet to receive. Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: bargain light ,

Oct 20 2017
Energized Eletric Jamie received money for Hvac now says ex-wife took all money out of account for child support Greeneville Tennessee Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Electrical Services: Energized Eletric Greeneville, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
ilus-skin ilus-skin.com misleading, scam, free trial, skin care California Author: Bonifay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ilus-skin , California

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Danny Paul Mitchell Principal Ft Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Pool Services: Danny Paul Mitchell Principal , FL

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Southbeach Skin Care Florida Internet Author: Walters, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Southbeach Skin Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 20 2017
powercontact.biz deducted credit card amount from my bank account Internet Author: Antrim. N Ireland, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: powercontact.biz Internet

Oct 20 2017
vayarama vayaram.com Flight cancelled due to hurricane, Vayarama refuses to honor and refund Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: vayarama Internet

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Keep taking money from my account. Doral Florida Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Pharmacies Online: Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 20 2017
top notch marine GOUGHING CUSTOMERS fort pierce Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Boat Dealers: top notch marine fort pierce, Florida