Your Search | regions bank

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Charged me the amount of 94 dollars on my bank account for some pills with out my permission!! Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Huntington Park, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
GLD My score Tennessee Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account after I cancel the membership on the same day I enrolled with them Tennessee state Internet
Call 855-421-9615 Author: Houston, Texas Banks: GLD My score Tn Internet

Jul 19 2016
Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC United credit National Bank Credit Card Collection of $1,203.09
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC nationwide

Jul 19 2016
pioneer american insurance co money was taken out of our bank before paperwork came to me waco Texas Author: springfield, Illinois Insurance Companies: pioneer american insurance co waco, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 18 2016
yeebotech I ordered Post-it Notes with advertisement and transfered 132$ and didn't receive anything. they claim they didn't get the money though I sent them a certificate from my bank that the money was transfered to their bank. Guangdong, China Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: yeebotech Internet

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

Jul 18 2016
Harvest Moon Loans HARVEST Moon Bank Harvest Moon Scam California Internet Author: bentleyville , Pennsylvania Loans: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

36, Report #1272017

Jul 18 2016
BB&T Susquhanna Bank bank will NOT give us our money Fleetwood Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Banks: BB&T Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2016
Sears Mastercard Citi Bank Fraudulent business practices, lying,and unwilling to be flexuble Nationwide Author: Troy, Idaho Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sears Mastercard Citi Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Insight Visa Urban Bank/Republic Bank INCONVENIENT CONVENIENCE CHECKS Birmingham Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Insight Visa Internet

Jul 18 2016
Ic freeshipping Ic free shipping has debited my account for $12.97I do not know this company nor have I even used my bank card!!!!! Debited my bank account and I haven't even used my card nor have I ever heard of this place! Author: Harrison, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Ic freeshipping internet

Jul 18 2016
Grant award program Grant disbusment bank of State for good citizens $9000 grant for being good citizen, need to pay up front Western union or debit card. Several steps. NYC? New York
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grant award program NY

Jul 18 2016
Food Lovers Fat Loss System Warning!!! Once they get their claws into your bank account they never let go! Internet Author: Divide , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Fat Loss System Internet

Jul 18 2016
Meg Cavallero ARA called me about a debt for bank regarding a car loan that never existed and a bank that has not existed at since 1991. Villa Park Illinois Author: Connecticut Collection Agencies: Meg Cavallero Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Garcinia Cambogia They are taking money out of my bank without permission . They told me I would only pay the shipping fee for 4.99 and they have stolen hundreds of dollars Nationwide
Author: Waskom, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Superheroines' Demise villain@sooperhero.com, sooperhero.com /custserv.htm emptied my bank account Denver Internet and Colorado Author: ojai, California Video Stores: Superheroines' Demise Internet

Jul 17 2016
Laura Bruce , realtor Peter P Nagy, owner of property Transferd money in Bank for apartment which was not available Flagstaff Arizona
Author: Largo, Florida Landlords: Laura Bruce , realtor Flagstaff, Arizona

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 17 2016
custservice@allamericanreaders.com They are linked to mysurvey.com basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: custservice@allamericanreaders.com Internet

Jul 16 2016
Jang health group Ordered the weight loss product advertised for 39.99 and 148.00 was taken from my account then an additional 92.98 was taken out of my account,I had to get a new bank card plus the product does not work I have tried to contact this company to no avail 480 6th avenue #356 New York New York 10011 Nationwide Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Jang health group Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
nova derm multiple names/ flawless,magic face,luxurius skin care ... continuous debit bank card, non disclosure of charges Santa Ana California Author: Troutville, Virginia On-Line Business: nova derm Santa Ana, California

Jul 16 2016
Commerce Bank Transactions taken out and when a check came in and put back in once it showed insufficient funds. Nationwide
Your Account Management Is Sketchy! Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Commerce Bank Nationwide