Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: regions bank
There may be more reports for "regions bank"
For more results perform a general search for "regions bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
Luminess Air Genesis Brands-Ultimate Scrubber-Luminess - LPGHP Gel Nail Systems LLC - Luminess Cosmetics, LLC - Luminess Air - Luminess Fraud - Unauthorized Debits from your Bank Account - Misrepresentation sale over the phone Stafford Nationwide Author: Aliso Viejo, California Beauty Products: Luminess Air Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
icfreeshipping i received a 12.97 charge on my bank card and do not know why Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Websites: icfreeshipping Internet

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 03 2017
SAC NASCAR Got a calender from an add on facebook, was to be pat shipping only from SAC NASCAR, now they take 14.85 from my bank account without my consent. Sharon Pennsylvania Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SAC NASCAR Sharon, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
Bodyguardz Company claims 6 months after the fact that they never received my returned faulty product and charged my bank account a second time! Lehi, Utah Internet Author: Rosedale , Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Bodyguardz Internet

Feb 02 2017
life protect got bank info. didn't get product, but got charged $39.99 nationwide Author: chickasha, Oklahoma Emergency Medical Services: life protect nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Bank of America borrowers protection plan Proof that the borrower protection plan is denying us of payment saying they never got forms but they have been sent it by our lawyers many times it's been going on for over a yr Nationwide Author: fulton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Bank of America borrowers protection plan Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Regions Bank refuse to issue correct refund; issue on their end; Nationwide Author: Mississippi Banks: Regions Bank Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
BellaEpoque-Luminis ordered sample of skin and eye care charge was 5.97 .Checked bank statement was charged 100.00 from each co. Garden Grove ICA Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: BellaEpoque-Luminis Internet

Feb 01 2017
Independent bank Convienience fee rip off Memphis Tennessee Author: Fate, Texas Banks: Independent bank Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 01 2017
Mineral Simplicity Make-up I too bought the trial set, didn't even hardly use it and saw they charged me for 89.32!! Going to call- will defineatly NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Will also r eport this to my bank as fraud. charged 89.32 without authorization ? Pa Author: Sweethome, Oregon Alternative Health: Mineral Simplicity Make-up PA

Feb 01 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Another scheme from Wells Fargo's big bag of dirty little banking tricks Nationwide You are right... Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Monitronics Unlawfully charged my bank account Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Consumer Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Bank of America Better Balance credit card Bank of America not honoring rewards program Charlotte Nationwide Author: acworth, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Better Balance credit card Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Budget Avid Rental Extortion and deceptive charges to my bank account Colmar Pennsylvania Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Avid Rental Colmar, Pennsylvania

Jan 30 2017
Stenger and Stenger Garnishes my bank account when they feel I'm not paying much even though I pay agreed amount every month. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: Stenger and Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jan 29 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, BRAIN STRENGTH Ripped off by free sample, followed up by unapproved bank withdrawels Pendleton IN Author: Arcata, California Medical Supplies: Perfect Nutra Solutions Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
M&T Bank This bank took my banking on for the wrong reasons and then closed my account by discrimination Allentown Pennsylvania M&T Bank Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Banks: M&T Bank Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 28 2017
Nugenix They offered a free trial offer of a supplement I just had to pay shipping, a few days latter I seen a charge on my bank card for $74 for the next shipment. I never seen anything showing I had to cancel or anything.  On line Internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Nugenix Internet

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 26 2017
Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Transaction Resolution Getting the runaround on fraudulent transaction, funds still not back in account Nationwide File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Fenton, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Nationwide