REGIONS BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: regions bank
There may be more specific results for "regions bank"
For more specific results for "regions bank"
Showing 101-125 of 46,427 Found Reports For more specific results for "regions bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
First Premier Bank /credi card Signup fee for credit card. activation fee. Credit Card is not accepted anywhere. sioux falls, sd south dakota Author: maryville, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: First Premier Bank /credi card sioux falls, nd,

May 29 2017
Amazon.com AmazonPrime Charged Bank Account says Card Is Not On File Internet
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming On-Line Business: Amazon.com Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama These neighbors of mine who was involved with the wells fargo scandal and forcing employees to open false bank accounts called my son using hate speech Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Easy kits, Kayako Charged my bank account, no idea how they got this info, when contacted they had wrong email, supposed wrong charge account. No idea what this was? Internet
Author: San antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Easy kits Internet

May 21 2017
RCP Services AKA Global Services Group cashed a fraudulent check on my Bank of America account for $395.00 Texas Author: Wellington, Florida Banks: RCP Services Internet

May 21 2017
Woodforest National Bank I have a 500 dollar overdraft fee and it's a bank error? All my money is gone Greenville South Carolina Woodforest Customer Care Author: Greenville, South Carolina Banks: Woodforest National Bank Greenville, South Carolina

May 21 2017
JMEINON BALDSTOP BALD STOP my bank account was deboited in the amount of $99.96 and I have never been on their website, never ordered anything from them, and didn't even know they existed, Nor am I going bald Tampa Florida Author: hohenwald, Tennessee Alternative Health: JMEINON BALDSTOP Tampa , Florida

May 21 2017
Credit One Bank Credit One has committed fraud!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Missoula, Montana Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

May 20 2017
Square Cash ,SQUARE CASH APP, Cash app, Cash They took my payment to transfer to my aunt instantly they offer a free cash out to your bank up to 3 days or an instant cash out to your bank for a 1%fee after taking my payment instantly they didnt complete the transfer to my aunt wich sadly i was explaining how great the app would be for her and eventually our business after hours of embarassing explanations to my aunt and trying to find a non exxistant phone number they emailed that the canceled myvtransacting and it would take 3 - 5 business day . Why should i believe them for one ? Then why no instant transfer to me ? Then after finding other horror stories of lost money on facebook i am panicked and have anxiety . Internet
Author: Conroe, Texas Financial Services: Square Cash Internet

May 20 2017
Central Bank of Nigeria URGENT MAIL TO YOUIMislamic movement Reply|Fri 5/19/2017 7:12 AMTo: petarka@abv.bgCentral Bank of Nigeria (CBN)Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja-NigeriaP.M.B 0187, Garki, AbujaWebsite: www.cenbank.org Dear Sir,We write to confirm the rece BE CAREFUL!!!!! Internet Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Banks: Central Bank of Nigeria Internet