Customer satisfaction commitment: Reliance First Capital | Ripoff Report

Your Search | reliance first capital in pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
MARK ANDERSON mmand19880@gmail.com RIPPOFF IN TRANSLATION SERVICES Internet Author: Quito, Pennsylvania Translators: MARK ANDERSON Internet

Jan 18 2017
Viking Magazine  Burnsville Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Viking Magazine Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Directvnow ATT No refund as minor purchased without permission everywhere Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Directvnow Internet

Jan 18 2017
DSM Supply Paid and wont deliver despite multiple calls Dallas Texas Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Chiropractors: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

socketlabs Waste of time as they reject as they please... Aston Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Services: socketlabs Aston, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 18 2017
JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT CORRUPT CHESTER COUNTY, PA ORPHANS COURT JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATTTHE DISGRACE TO THE JUDICIARY VOTE HER OUT!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Lawyers: JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
satin youth wrinkle reducer Satin youth wrinkle reducer capital llcenriched serumvitality healthful life complete rip off St. George Utah Author: dorset, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: satin youth wrinkle reducer St. George, Utah

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Sterling Commercial Capital Brian Opert Public Warning New Orleans Louisiana Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Loans: Sterling Commercial Capital New Orleans, Louisiana

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide