Customer satisfaction commitment: Reliance First Capital | Ripoff Report

Your Search | reliance first capital in pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
Avanquest software InPixio Graphics software company tries to upsell to software security France Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Avanquest software Internet

Oct 27 2016
PCI Auctions Manheim was quoted 1000.00 labor by Ashley and then charged 1842.80 and then when called to ask why I was told she would have to speak to her boss and getr back to me... I have left several messages and sent several emails with NO reply since then. I feel they got there money out of me and I no longer matter! TERRIBLE customer service!! Manheim Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auctions: PCI Auctions Manheim Manheim, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
First Insurance Co. of Hawaii FICOH FICOH refuses to settle and ignores me Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua Kona, Hawaii Insurance Agencies: First Insurance Co. of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 27 2016
The Mobile App Shop Rex Halbeisen Rex Halbeisen Has NO Ownership in The Mobile App Shop santa fe Colorado Author: santa fe, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: The Mobile App Shop santa fe, New Mexico

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Empowr takes money from your credit card without permission other than you agreed to in the beginning, Sell items for you without you being able to access the money but they tried to take $250.00 from me after being in the business for less than 2 months. Internet ,Worldwide Author: Oxford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empowr Internet

Oct 27 2016
John Brandscomb Elder Care in Yukon, OK This guy seems like a complete SHIESTER. BEWARE Yukon Oklahoma Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: John Brandscomb Yukon, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
champsgears HQGCQ Did not deliver, cancel order or refund money Malaysia? Internet Author: Cochranville, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: champsgears Internet

Oct 27 2016
Peachtree Sold my annuitys in 2009 and rip me off... Nationwide Author: Sun Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peachtree Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Crystal creek apartment Moved in to a disaster Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys General: Crystal creek apartment Henderson, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
Jodi Lynn Cheshire Beach Unique German Shepherds German Shepherd Heaven Bishop's German Shepherd Heaven Unprofessional German Shepherd Dog Breeder inbreeds, breeds every heat, and passes her CKC dogs off as AKC until the last minute. Corryton Tennessee
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Jodi Lynn Cheshire Beach Corryton, Tennessee

Oct 26 2016
Mashcole Property Management 21777 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1899 Mashcole Property Management Mashcole Property Management Not Enforcing NO DOGS rule in apartment!!! Woodland Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mashcole Property Management 21777 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1899 Woodland Hills, California

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 26 2016
Harry Michaels OAM Charged with Sexual Assault in 1984 Report | Sex Crime Sydney Internet
Author: Alabama Sex Offenders: Harry Michaels OAM Internet

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 26 2016
Medical Alert Take Advantage of the Elderly Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Medical Supplies: Medical Alert Broomall, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet
24, Report #1321986

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet