REMINGTON COLLEGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: remington college
There may be more specific results for "remington college"
For more specific results for "remington college"
Showing 1-25 of 10,919 Found Reports For more specific results for "remington college"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Independence University Stevens-Henager College Never provided return label to send back Laptop - Had to pay $500 to release transcripts Murray Utah Author: Kirkland, Washington Colleges and Universities: Independence University ,

Oct 19 2017
FCC Florida Career College TOXIC Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: FCC Florida Career College , FL

Oct 12 2017
Heritage college las vegas I was a student in 2001 & they issued a diploma without me completing the courses my training was inadequate to be successful in the field. Las vegas Author: Santer, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heritage college las vegas , NV

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 08 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan College Fraudulent University/worthless degree Nationwide Author: Paris, Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Comstar Pure Lye Comstar, Pure, Lye College Point,  New York It finally came Author: Clearfield, Utah Home Improvements: Comstar Pure Lye , Utah

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

9, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 06 2017
linkshe.com rip off company returns go to...College Park, MD 20740 Internet Author: Bedford, New York Websites: linkshe.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Westwood College Westwood College ATM False information about accreditation, curriculum, internship, transfer of credits and job placement Atlanta Georgia Author: Ideal, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 02 2017
IADT Chicago sold to sanford brown colleges Never sent me my assosciates degree after I graduated and paid a 4,000$ charge that mysteriously showed up on my account after I signed a graduate release form stating I owed the college $0. Now I am having difficulty getting my transcripts sent out and I cannot get ahold of anyone via iadt phone numbers or samford brown colleges phone number previously chicago, now online only Internet Author: st charles, Illinois Colleges and Universities: IADT Chicago Internet

Oct 02 2017
Strayer University I was lied to, they stolling money that pay for a class that I have not attended in this year 2017 July wipeout financial info is scam. They got paid with out me being under aware a scheme move I want to sew the b*****d tax return was all wrong to for my benefits they need to be sewed. Washington DC Washington I'm Laughing! Author: Paducah, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: Strayer University Washington DC, Washington

Sep 29 2017
Fast Spring PC Mac Cleaner I have A total of $24.96 taken out of my checking on 9/26/17. I don't remember ever buying this product Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Fast Spring Internet

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Spartan College of Aeronautics This 'College' is a SCAM! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Vioet, Louisiana Aviation Schools: Spartan College of Aeronautics Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2017
Centura College Full of Crap COLUMBIA South Carolina Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Centura College COLUMBIA, South Carolina

Sep 18 2017
United Legal Investigation Bureau cash advancecreditors cash usa said I had an outstanding debt from cash advance in 2015 that I neededd to resolve. Ive never done business with cash advance. Los Angelas California Author: College Place, Washington Cash Services: United Legal Investigation Bureau Los Angelas , California

Sep 16 2017
University of Phoenix axia college I was enrolled from 2008-2012. I befell into serious hardship when graduated and have not yet recovered. The University keeps serring me up for forebarrence and keeps charging interest. I have called numorous times, set all my forms they needed for loan forgiveness yet they will not help me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: University of Phoenix axia college Internet

Sep 15 2017
Equitable Acceptance Did not inform me that half of the monthly payment goes to interest. Making payments to them almost a year Mineeapolis Minnesota You're In College? Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Equitable Acceptance Mineeapolis, Minnesota

Sep 12 2017
Thrifty Auto Rental Hertz Rented auto on a daily basis, explaining that my personal vehicle was being repaired. Called every day to extend the rental. After the 7th day the rental was towed because they claim I didn't answer their call. They charged $309 and they want an additional $900 for unexplained fees, refusing to return my personal belongings until I pay them. I'm a college student with limited resources. St. Louis Missouri Author: Orlando, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty Auto Rental St. Louis, Missouri