Your Search | rent a center hemet (west)

1, Report #1191702

Nov 27 2014
AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza Abel Garza of AG Services is a con artist. Do not work with him or you'll be sorry. West palm beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza West palm beach, Florida

2, Report #1191675

Nov 27 2014
Elan Maher Los Angeles, California - ‎Owner at American Floor Covering Center Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Elan Maher Internet

3, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2014
Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose Alan B. Rose ~ Suppress Free Speech, Cover Up Florida Estate Fraud, Enable Fraud on the Court West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose West Palm Beach, Florida

5, Report #1191560

Nov 26 2014
Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com vacation packages Internet Author: west orange, New Jersey Hotel: Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com Internet

6, Report #1191552

Nov 26 2014
Lorrains Yorkies www.lorrinesyorkies.com, Patti West Bait and Switch!!! Sent sick puppy, NOT same puppy in pictures!! DISHONEST and SCAMMER!!! Meigs, Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: Lorrains Yorkies Meigs, Georgia

7, Report #1191543

Nov 26 2014
c&s pressure washing Craig Singleton Shawn Bryant Liars, Ripoffs, drug dealers, poor service and customer service, crappy nasty place. Fairmont West Virginia Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Cross-Border Scams: c&s pressure washing Fairmont, West Virginia

8, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

9, Report #1191472

Nov 25 2014
Rachel at Animal Specialty & Emergency Center ASEC Devil, Ugly, Monster - Rachel, You Worth Only as a Memorial Tool to the Animal You Killed!!! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Animal Specialty & Emergency Center Los Angeles, California

10, Report #1191438

Nov 25 2014
USPS Call Center Los Angeles United States Postal Service Call Center Los Angeles Worst call center, unless your korean!!! Los Angeles California Author: California United States Postal Service: USPS Call Center Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

11, Report #1191426

Nov 25 2014
Travel Advantage Network, TAN, Smart Travel, PlanWithTan Lies Lies and More Lies Millersville Nationwide Author: West Chester, Ohio Resorts: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

12, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

13, Report #1191349

Nov 25 2014
Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Vonage business solutions scam rip off Atlanta Ga. Nationwide Author: west palm beach, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Nationwide

14, Report #1191310

Nov 25 2014
aproofing failure to complete project and negligent workmanship van nuys  California Author: hemet, California Roofing Companies: aproofing van nuys , California

15, Report #1191190

Nov 24 2014
Scott Kusterer Contacted me via POF, asked for my email and I provided. new to POF.In his last message he indicated he was in West Africa, was widowed etc. FB info did not match his statements. .  he wss currently in West Africa. I found same person on FB, Nationwide Author: Pelham, Alabama Offshore Gaming: Scott Kusterer Nationwide

16, Report #1191014

Nov 24 2014
Canyon Crossing Recovery Practicing therapy without a license Prescott Arizona Author: New York, New York Mental Health: Canyon Crossing Recovery Prescott, Arizona

17, Report #1190976

Nov 24 2014
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R Have not returned my security deposit Durham, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Realtors: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Nov 23 2014
Kerry and William Santiago, 2098 Northern Dr. Scumlord and Scamlords. DO NOT RENT OR BUY THEIR PROPERTY. Will put blame on renters when the problems already exists. Will attempt to sell their home without disclosing problems that a renter or buyer will only find out about after living there. Beavercreek Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Landlords: Santiago Ohio

19, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

20, Report #1190925

Nov 23 2014
Magazines Inc. Magazines Discount Center Deceptive advertising - canceled within time frame and have not have been refunded any money Garden City New Jersey Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Magazines Inc. Internet

21, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

22, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

23, Report #1190810

Nov 22 2014
Fred Beans Collision Center Fred Beans Fred Beans are crooks DO NOT get your car fixed here. Doylestown Pennsylvania Author: Jamison, , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Fred Beans Collision Center Doylestown, Pennsylvania

24, Report #1190808

Nov 22 2014
Rent a center fraud, rip off, over priced, lie, unprofessional, harassment, change pricing, destroy contracts altoona Pennsylvania Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: Rent a center altoona, Pennsylvania

25, Report #1190793

Nov 22 2014
Highster mobile This company will take your money and leave you hanging. Author: La Center, Washington Computer Software: Highster mobile