Your Search | rent a wreck

Apr 17 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car This company scammed $100 from me. They wanted to scam me even more. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Rentals: Enterprise Resnt a Car Miami, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Beware: Enterprise Out to Scam Their Customers Chantilly Virginia Author: Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Chantilly, Virginia

Apr 15 2014
Hertz Rent-a-car Hertz.com HertzHertz Rental Bait and switch rental car with price increase and no other option Maui Hawaii Nationwide
Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Rentals: Hertz Rent-a-car Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Remax Platinum Rentals, Susan Quinones, Gilbert Quinones worst property management officer ever terrible service tenant destroyed property didn't pay rent Copperas Cove Texas Author: Peyton, Colorado Property Management: Remax Platinum Rentals Copperas Cove, Texas

Apr 14 2014
The K Company of Realtors Did the Fast Shuffle of documents, telling me I was paying half of 1st Months Rent, not informing me is was a Broker Fee Pompano Beach Florida Author: FT LAUDERDALE, Florida Realtors: The K Company of Realtors Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 13 2014
Dean Vinning and/or Debra Kay Vinning Did not pay rent. Always had excuses. Evicted. Stole refrigerator and range. Left home trashed. Owed $3200.+ Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Dead Beat Customers: Dean Vinning Internet

Apr 12 2014
rac acceptance rent a center acceptance now ripp off fraud company shallotte North Carolina
Author: sunset beach , North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: rac acceptance shallotte, North Carolina

Apr 11 2014
Loan Max I was desperate for money because I was stuggling financially and needed to pay my rent. I went into Loan Max on Laskin Road and talked to the manager about the title loan as advertised on tv. He said virginia beach, Virginia
Author: Duluth, Georgia Loan Max virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 11 2014
TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC ELI LEVINSON AND ADRIAN THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - THEY FIND POTENTIAL TENANTS AND THEY WITHOLD THEIR 1ST MONTH TENT AND DEPOST INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE LANDLORD THEY PROVIDE FAKE CHEQUES TO COVER THE TENANTS LAST MONTH RENT - THEIR BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE BANK ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR DEPOST AND ANY OTHER MONIES YOU GIVE TO THEM THEY NO LONGER ANSWER THEIR PHONES OR REPLY TO ANY TEXT MESSAGES STAY AWAY FROM THEM - IF YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT THESE FRAUDSTERS BEHIND BARS MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada Author: north york, Alabama Property Management: TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 11 2014
Vacation Tree Inc. Timeshare advertising sale/rent of timeshares Internet, Internet Author: Richland, Washington Resorts: Vacation Tree Inc. Internet

Apr 11 2014
Teresa Timonen Bizarre behavior of Teresa Timonen Evicted for non-payment of rent San Diego Nationwide Author: California Landlords: Teresa Timonen Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
J+L Glenwood Family Park, River Run Family Park, Oak Run Family Park, Ralson Beach, MHVillage, JOHN PEARSON (Owner) --- DO NOT RENT THESE MOBILE HOMES!!!! DECEPTIVE, BAIT and SWITCH, TRASHY, LIARS, Keep hiding under the radar under new LLC's, Will STEAL your Deposit and switch the home you chose! Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Tenants: J+L Glenwood Family Park, Glenn Wood Property Services, LLC., River Run Family Park, Oak Run Family Park, Ralson Beach, MHVillage, --- DO NOT RENT THESE MOBILE HOMES!!!! Tampa, Florida

Apr 10 2014
Dollar Rent A Car, Thrifty, Hertz Blatant lies by counter rep about Loss of Use Waiver Sanford Florida Author: Buckingham, Pennsylvania Travel Companies: Dollar Rent A Car Sanford, Florida

Apr 09 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car False Claims and Accusations Nashville Tennessee Author: Whitestone, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 09 2014
american standard online rent to own homes, foreclosures, scam!!!!!!!!!! Low-Life Con-artist california Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Housing Rentals: american standard online Internet

Apr 08 2014
EZ Rent a Car EZ Car Rental SCAM Artists Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Rent a Car Ft Lauderdale, Florida

17, Report #1119256

Apr 08 2014
Port Charlotte Collision Chuck Alley Scam, Took $12,000 didn't fix car, Been 4 months and still no car or repair, Beware of Port charlotte collision, I got into a auto wreck on oct 10th my car was brought to port charlotte collision for repairs. after 6 weeks I called asking when my car will be fixed The owner Chuck told me by the end of the week. so that week came and went so I wanted another 14 days then called back again, he stated the same thing. but guess what that week came and gone as well. as of today jan 29th, 2014 I still have no car. but yet he was such in a hurry to get $12,000 All I want is my 2012 Nissian back. please don't anyone take your car to this company it will take him Months to get it back if you do get it back.... Port Charlotte Florida Author: North port, Florida Auto Repair Service: Port Charlotte Collision Port Charlotte, Florida

18, Report #1119266

Apr 08 2014
Vincent Polisi financethedream.com renttoown.it ALL SCAMS Real Esate Rent To Own Scam Fast Talker Wants money up front with no guarantees Internet Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Real Estate Services: Vincent Polisi Internet

Apr 07 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Fradulent damage claim Hanover Maryland Author: North Bethesda, Maryland Auto Rentals: enterprise Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
Erica Pricert meth addict. squatter, never pays rent on time, Liar. Scumbag. Lowlife, Prostitute, Peteluma California
Author: Santa Rosa , California Prostitutes: Erica Pricert Peteluma, California

Apr 07 2014
Timeshares Quick Sale International I listed my timeshare with them in February of 2005. I was told by Michael they could rent or sale my timeshare. I was also told the price was tax deductible. I have since heard that that is not tr Clearwater, Florida Author: Beaumont, Texas Property Management: Timeshares Quick Sale International Clearwater, Florida

Apr 06 2014
Todd Brent Brouillette, Todd Brent Brouillette AKA Todd B Gill, AKA Toddiebrew and Archivability TODDIE BREW, TODD BROUILLETTE, TODD BRENT BROUILLETTE SCAM ARTIST, DO NOT RENT HIM A HOME OR HIRE HIM OR DATE HIM! west Hollywood California
Author: la, California Consulting: Todd Brent Brouillette, west Hollywood, California

Apr 05 2014
Cash Advance America / LEI-GEN GROUP I was in need of a cash advance and a representative called and stated that I was approved for a $5000 loan. He needed $200 which I sent. Then a red flag was on my scan, he needed $200 more. I sent him $200 more. Then he needed $150.00 for transfer fees. I told him that I am a student and my benefit had ended and this was my rent money. Him and his supervisor got agressive. And when I told him that I needed my money back, I was told it would take 2 wks. I needed help; I gave them the last of my funds(rent) and now I'm being held hostige. I'll be homeless tomorrow...Thanks! Nationwide
Author: Rancho Cordova, California Loans: Cash Advance America Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
Kathleen Hart Kathy Hart Craigslist Room for Rent, Steals rent & security deposit, 10 pending or completed cases Stamford Connecticut Author: norwalk, Connecticut Housing Rentals: Kathleen Hart Stamford, Connecticut

Apr 04 2014
Budget Rent A Car Price gouges the fees for rental cars - charged 175/day because they were the only ones with a car available. Newark New Jersey
Author: Cape Carteret, North Carolina Auto Rentals: Budget Newark, New Jersey