Your Search | rent way now rent a center

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 11 2014
Merita Shoopman MERITA SHOOPMANMACBABYSCLOSETDEMURE COSMETICS I sold this scam artist an authentic brand new mac lipstick. she crushed the box in came in herself and demanded partial refund and I agreed to give her a full refund if she sent me back the item. she agreed and shipped me a envelope with a crushed EMPTY lipstick box. ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. she obviously knew what she was doing by mailing an empty box. I didnt fall for her lies and agree to give her a partial refund because I know that there is no way the box the lipstick came in could crush like that. She wanted me to give her a refund and keep the lipstick. So basically ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. I googled her and found multiple complaints she should be in jail greer South Carolina Author: katy, Texas Jewelry Stores: Merita Shoopman greer, South Carolina

Jul 11 2014
ebook pro The internet Marketing center ebookpro...just say No Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: ebook pro Internet

Jul 11 2014
Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Budget Rent A Car, Juneau, Alaska Budget sends me a bill for damages 2 weeks after I return vehicle. Juneau Alaska Author: Wrangell, Alaska Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Juneau, Alaska

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Dedication of Impact KI executive team & employees to 100% customer satisfaction. Impact Knowledge Institute’s approach to business focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Impact Knowledge Institute pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Knowledge Institute recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jul 11 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet dedicated to only best customer satisfaction, every service comes with a money-back guarantee - cost effective on par with or lower in cost than most services in United States.. Doppler Internet servicing small & mid-sized businesses from around the world implementing newer more SEO friendly websites, promoting online businesses. Doppler Internet website designers well known well reviewed, while SEO & marketing personnel known for experience and positive results. Doppler Internet offers a wide range of services including custom written content, website design as well as hosting.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Doppler Internet, well rounded, full featured internet services company. Assisting small to mid-sized businesses in establishing online presence in a cost effective efficient way. Doppler Internet, helping businesses for over fifteen years. Doppler Internet offers design & development, blogging, social network management, & search engine optimization. Doppler Internet features custom solution for every client. No cookie cutter Schererville, Indiana

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Chris Nacos Auto Sales Total ripoff in every way Derry New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Chris Nacos Auto Sales Derry, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Pay now or lose license Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Lawyers: Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Internet

Jul 11 2014
Ben Dale tried to rip me off with rent northampton northamptonshir Author: northampton, Other Housing Rentals: Ben Dale northampton, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Invitation Homes IHomes, IHrent Do yourself a favor and do not rent from IH. This info is priceless and will save you many headaches. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Housing Rentals: Invitation Homes Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
Castle Tower Frenchies Rebecca castle hightower This breeder hangs papers and steals co-owned dogs when she doesn't get her way. Sick dogs and malnutrisioned dogs Salem Oregon
Author: Jefferson, Oregon Animal Abuse: Castle Tower Frenchies Salem , Oregon

17, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Joe Cipolla Top Wrench Garage, International Motors, Imperial Motor Co, Auto Nation, Mally's, JJ's Garage and now Joey's Joe Cipolla still Conning people when it comes CARS!!! Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Joe Cipolla Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Bennet Kelley Santa Monica California
Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Bennet Kelley Santa Monica, California

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
advanced marketing group I was also under the impression that envelopes would be sent to me to stuff and bring to the post office.There is no way I can find to get a refund.I feel I have been scamed. Nationwide Author: williamsburg , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: advanced marketing group Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
DELAYEVICTIONSNOW / DAVID CHRISTIAN DELAY EVICTIONS NOW IS A SCAM!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!! LONG BEACH California Author: san diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: DELAYEVICTIONSNOW LONG BEACH, California