RENT 2 OWN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rent 2 own
There may be more specific results for "rent 2 own"
For more specific results for "rent 2 own"
Showing 1-25 of 26,447 Found Reports For more specific results for "rent 2 own"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 23 2017
NeuLift Skin Care NeuLift RIP OFF! Walgreen's site. NeuLift pop-up appears. Want to try this cream for $5.99 with your order today? Sure, I do. NEXT thing you know you're getting billed $91.90 x 2=$183.80 EVERY MONTH and they DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS! STAY AWAY! Fountain Valley California Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Care Fountain Valley, California

Jun 22 2017
Hotwire Low Price Hotel Guarantee is a Phony Ripoff!!! They advertise peace of mind but will instead find every possible excuse to NOT honor their own guarantee!! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
https://www.swissassetsmanagement.com/ Swiss Assets Management Brokerage Firm is a Scam to just take your money & invest it for their own gain! London UK Internet Author: Kokomo, Indiana Brokerage Companies: https://tradestation.swissassetsmanagement.com/# Internet

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 21 2017
Paramount Properties Pros Contact: Amy Meyers Agreement to Market Time Share Proeerty, Paid $2995. for Agreement Dated 2/2017 Orlando Florida Author: Leesville, Louisiana Realtors: Paramount Properties Pros Orlando, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Honda North America Honda fails to take full responsibility for their own known paint issue Torrence California
Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Auto manufactures: Honda North America Torrence, California

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 20 2017
EcoFlower Multiple orders have not been filled - including my own. So many, that a facebook page for people screwed over by EcoFlower now exists. Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Bed & Bath: EcoFlower Internet

Jun 19 2017
Diamond Cavazos Diamond Rivas, Diamond Cavazos, Demetrius Gater Professional Victim. The professional victim cannot take responsibility for his or her own shortcomings and life failures, so they claim to be a victim of circumstance and/or othe Poway California
Author: San Diego, California Liars: Diamond Cavazos Poway, California

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Notary Spot Has owed me payment for 2 signings since August 2016. Will not return calls or emails. I am in Virginia. seabrook Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Notary: Notary Spot seabrook, Texas

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Erotic monkey Erotic monkey has not removed my account for the past 2 weeks i have asked nomurous times. Im under kandylious on the site. I would love to have my ad removed because i have gotten a better job and dont want this screwing it up on me. Internet Author: Lanoka harbor, New Jersey Strippers & Dancers: Erotic monkey Internet

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2017
Goodson Real Estate Goodson Real Estate Will Scam You Out of Your Rent Deposit Los Angeles California Author: California Real Estate Services: Goodson Real Estate Los Angeles, California

Jun 18 2017
Amanda Bennsson Amanda Benson Posted a Tahoe for 2 k saying husband dies she would pay shipping from Florida Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Amanda Bennsson Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York