Your Search | rent 2 own

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 06 2016
Smartstop Self Storage Bad Business Practice - LYING to clients - Raises rent EVERY 8 months but say 12 months mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Storage & Self Storage: Smartstop Self Storage mississauga, Ontario

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Rent Before Owning Free Trial turned into a monthly charge California Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Housing Rentals: Rent Before Owning Internet

Feb 03 2016
Lan Thi Hoang Victory King 1 Lan Thi Hoang, Vexatious Litigant, does not own real estate that she claims she does - BE CAREFUL san pedro California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lan Thi Hoang san pedro, California

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
Big gemini kennels....... Andre Smith..... Purchased a dog for 10k no papers for a year then did co own contract that was altered. My dog was bred to a female in his company in Hawaii shortly after he set up another breeding i didn't agree which on the contract clearly states i have to agree on the female shortly after was told i will have a nice pet no papers. Canoga Park, CA, California
BGK CONTRACT SCAM....... Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Big gemini kennels Canoga Park, CA, , California

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California