Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: rent a center
There may be more reports for "rent a center"
For more results perform a general search for "rent a center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Power seller digital Powersellerdigital.com Buyer beware! I bought a Panasonic's Lumix GH four. Florida Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Power seller digital Internet

Feb 23 2017
Statewide recovery Said they would file charges on a payay loan and said they would send documents to my email but never did California Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Statewide recovery Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
jlkautoparts jlkautoparts.com Identical thing as in 2012 Report should've checked here before ordering.Take money never ship but now do provide an email confirmation and use PAYPAL w a USPS tracking # stating label is prepared for shipment. Douglas Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: jlkautoparts Douglas, Massachusetts

Feb 23 2017
YouPPL INC YouPPL INC in Henderson, Nevada YouPPL Inc. sent out a fake check from Transamerica Life Insurance in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Henderson Nevada Author: Orient, New York Bad Check Writers: YouPPL INC Henderson, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Payrigid.com I was asked to complete a task by referring people to the website and I'll get paid. I completed the task but nothing. Internet based Internet Author: Port Harcourt , Alabama Internet: Payrigid.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Robert Chevez Took payment in full for a custom saddle an Tehachapi California Author: Versailles, Kentucky Animal Feed & Hay Suppliers: Robert Chevez Tehachapi, California

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Ecar superstore How would the purchase a Dodge Avenger  Fayetteville North Carolina North Carolina Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Ecar superstore Fayetteville North Carolina, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Okinus Do not get a list from okinus they will cheat you rob you and talk to you like you're crazy Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Okinus Nevada

Feb 22 2017
afs tried getting me to pay for a loan i did not take out Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Collection Agencies: afs Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
aslan realty Jeff Fetcher ***SCAM ALERT!*** Buyers and Sellers beware!!! Don't do business with these CROOKS at Aslan!  Sellers: They will lock you into a contract only to low-ball you the last minute of the option period.  Don't do business with them unless you want this to happen to you also! Austin TX Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: aslan realty

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R.. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH I went to the avast site google playstore advertised. I spent 18 for a year, was billed 88.82 from a different company. Sheffield Village ohio Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Internet Fraud: SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Internet

Feb 22 2017
Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Shabby Chic Southern BellesCupcakes for Autism Cupcakes Eat Love She got me for $400 dollars, Chantelle Deane is a scam artist.  Ocala/ Oxford Nationwide Author: Marion county, Florida Attorney Generals: Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Feb 22 2017
Two Guys and a Truck A&A Alliance Moving Inc Stolen/Lost Property New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
real time resolutions charging me for mortgage payments when the property is owned by a bank sioux city iowa
Author: sioux city, Iowa Mortgage Companies: real time resolutions dallas, Texas