Your Search | rent a center

Jul 15 2014
Dyckman Electronics Center Frontrowelectronics.com. Questionable Business Ethics and Customer Service New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Dyckman Electronics Center New York, New York

27, Report #1162068

Jul 15 2014
Rentalcars.com Do not rent from them (insurance Scam) Internet Author: Braselton, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Rentalcars.com Internet

28, Report #1161942

Jul 14 2014
Inmar Rebate Center Denied refund for 14 Hands Wine $2 Off offer Del Rio Texas Author: St Clair, Michigan Questionable Activities: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jul 14 2014
Jetaway-travel Travel by Centennial Vacation Reservation Center Vacation Package Travel Only Takes Me to The Cleaners Internet Author: McComb, Ohio Air Travel: Jetaway-travel Internet

Jul 14 2014
Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet Author: nevada, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Internet

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
www.staybeachside.com www.beachsideresortsrealty.com Beachside resorts realty Fraudulently received money without providing vacation rentals or refund Do not rent Vacation rentals from them Fraud Alert Beach vacation frauds Panama city Beach Internet
Author: Panama city beach , Florida Resorts: beachside resorts realty Internet

Jul 13 2014
Boston Cosmetic Center Dr Edwin Ishoo Performed Hi Def Vaser Lipo and I never saw him again Boston Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Mental Institutions: Boston Cosmetic Center Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Dr James L Benoit MD Fullerton California Author: Miami, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Fullerton, California

Jul 12 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Rent-a-Car Car Damage Rip-Off Minot North Dakota Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental Minot, North Dakota

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 11 2014
ebook pro The internet Marketing center ebookpro...just say No Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: ebook pro Internet

Jul 11 2014
Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Budget Rent A Car, Juneau, Alaska Budget sends me a bill for damages 2 weeks after I return vehicle. Juneau Alaska Author: Wrangell, Alaska Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Juneau, Alaska

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Ben Dale tried to rip me off with rent northampton northamptonshir Author: northampton, Other Housing Rentals: Ben Dale northampton, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Invitation Homes IHomes, IHrent Do yourself a favor and do not rent from IH. This info is priceless and will save you many headaches. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Housing Rentals: Invitation Homes Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

45, Report #1131969

Jul 10 2014
LiveNation, Upstage Center, Inc., Kristine Montgomery, Erin Caroline Rock, Dean Brocker, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment Illegal drug use and distribution, violence, threats, criminal backgrounds, registered sex offenders, sex at shows Pearland, Dallas, Houston, Round Rock, Austin, Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Upstage Center, Inc. Pearland, Texas

Jul 10 2014
BEATS RMA CENTER Sent RMA of Faulty urBeats headset arrived via usps on May 23,2014 tracking 9405503699300300941668 CARROLLTON Texas Author: Daly City, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BEATS RMA CENTER CARROLLTON, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car Bogus Claim for Damage Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Frisco, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Goldstar German Shepherds Goldstar Service Dog Center Service Dog Ripoff ,Scaming Veterans and Disabled, Pahrump Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Goldstar German Shepherds Pahrump, Nevada

Jul 09 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Car Rental This is fraudulent company and Enterprise Rent a Car -Redmond is the worst rental shop you would ever want to go. Redmond Washington Author: Redmond, Washington Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Redmond, Washington

Jul 09 2014
Center for Guardian Certification Denise Calabrese, Jared Shafer The CGC helped one of their guardian members rip off $250,000 from my uncle and this caused his death. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: seattle, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Center for Guardian Certification Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC