Your Search | rental protection agency

kimo smigielski Ripoff Rental Agent Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Blabber Mouth: kimo smigielski Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
Keith McConnell Posted fake apartment rental ads on craigslist, demands wire transfer payment without showing unit Internet Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: Keith McConnell Internet

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Cristian Sariego Chris Sariego Landlord Rental Scam in the Cayman Islands Nassau, Bahamas Internet Author: Internet Landlords: Cristian Sariego Internet

Oct 19 2016
Budget Truck Rental BEWARE OF INSURANCE FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: Springdale, Arkansas Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Aarons Lease to own Illegally calling personal references and invasion of privacy selinsgrove Pennsylvania Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Aarons Lease to own selinsgrove,

Oct 18 2016
Source protection Thaddeus Gravo Non payment, dishonest business practices, breach of contract, theft Las vegas Nevada Instigation? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Home Security: Source protection Las vegas , Nevada

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 16 2016
Wells Fargo Watchovia Reposted my car in my work parking lot Nationwide Author: Anderson , California Auto & Truck Rental: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
Delray Beach Enterprise Delray Beach Enterprise they are a RIPOFF willing knowing that you have insurance but charges you for additional car rental insurance. DELRAY BEACH Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Delray Beach Enterprise Internet

Oct 13 2016
Alan Cooper of Bureau of Defaulters Agency -IRS IRS- scam Spokane Washington Author: Kapaau, Hawaii Internal Revenue Service: Alan Cooper of Bureau of Defaulters Agency -IRS Spokane, Washington

Oct 13 2016
Ubit International Ubit LLC, empty offices, no contact, empty promises, silent treatment Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Ubit International Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 12 2016
ASAP AMERICAN STANDARD AUTO PROTECTION DO NOT RECOMMEND Wilmington Delaware Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Auto Warranty: ASAP Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 11 2016
Uhaul Uhaul Storage and Truck Rental Abuse Bad Attitude Terrible Customer Service Frustration Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Poughkeepsie, New York

Oct 11 2016
01:26 PM Stole Money Never Delivered and Lied Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Rental Stores: Internet

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide