RENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rental protection agency
There may be more specific results for "rental protection agency"
For more specific results for "rental protection agency"
Showing 1-25 of 16,686 Found Reports For more specific results for "rental protection agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Dominate Web Media, Antares Enterprises INC, Adam Killam, Keith Krance, & Ralph Burns Dominate Web Media Facebook Ads Agency Using Deceptive Business Practices. I'm not saying this is a scam or fraud, but... Auburn Washington
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Dominate Web Media Auburn, Washington

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 26 2017
Experian Credit Reporting Agency Hidden Fees - Running Your Experian Credit Report WILL Cost you! $21.95/month more Costa Mesa Internet California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Services: Experian Credit Reporting Agency Internet

May 26 2017
DTE Protection Plan Detroit Energy Protection Plan Protection Plan is a way to rip off consumers New Boston Nationwide Author: Michigan Electrical Services: DTE Protection Plan Nationwide

May 26 2017
UNIKO MOMENTS Uniko Moments a photography and planning agency scams clients with fake information PLAYA DEL CARMEN Internet
Author: NYC, New York Wedding Services: UNIKO MOMENTS Internet

May 25 2017
Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Lumberton North Carolina Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Carcity Lumberton, North Carolina

May 24 2017
The lodge at shadowlake Yes energy Management Yardi Energy Ripping off with High water bills Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Rental Supplies: The lodge at shadowlake Houston, Texas

May 24 2017
Purco Fleet services Purco Fleet Services Total Scam SpanishFrok Utah Author: Glendale, California Auto & Truck Rental: Purco Fleet services SpanishFrok, Utah

May 23 2017
Royal savannah cats PG savannahs Fraudulent sales over 1500 is a felony Not available Internet
Author: Boulder, Colorado Adoption Agency: Royal savannah cats Internet

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
Articluate Interpreters, Inc. Articulate Interpreters Barbara Siskin Wendy Lyn Shugar Interpreter Agency will book you for jobs and never pay you Woodland Hills California
Author: Riverside, California Translation Agencies: Articluate Interpreters, Inc. Woodland Hills, California

May 23 2017
Woodhaven Property Management Latin Quarter LLC, MDC Holdings Refused to maintain property and lied about bedbug infestation. Lost everything and destroyed my credit and perfect rental history. Denver Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Attorney Generals: Woodhaven Property Management Denver, Colorado

May 22 2017
Gray & Farrar Dating agency London UK Author: London, Dating Services: Gray & Farrar London,

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Fullerton's Collision, Inc Precise Collision & Fine Finishes Non-Reimbursement of car rental fees and parts not ordered and placed back on vehicle Georgetown Texas Author: Converse, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fullerton's Collision, Inc Georgetown, Texas

May 18 2017
GAINESVILLE Buick 2101 N MainGainesville,Fl 32609 Gave away 250 gift cards that were fraudulent. They are to a website with a virus , fees, and outrageous shipping cost. When I called them they told me to use a computer with virus protection. Bartow
Author: GAINESVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: GAINESVILLE Buick FL

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
PantyDeal Not safe, False Advertising, Scammers, Poor customer service, no protection, won't delete abusers Internet
Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PantyDeal Internet

May 16 2017
Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Istudy Global Limited Edugate Global is a Complete Scam!!! Manchester Accra
Invalid Ripoff Report on the Agency Author: Obuasi, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Internet

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide