Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: repairs on us
There may be more reports for "repairs on us"
For more results perform a general search for "repairs on us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
us realty records what a rip-off! getting billed $19.95 each month for a service i didn't request! cheyenne Wyoming Author: st petersburg, Florida Consumer Services: us realty records cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Don Dvorak horseshoeing Don Dvorak He is the worse shoer dont ever get him made at you he takes it out on your horse norco California Author: norco, California Horse Farrier: Don Dvorak horseshoeing norco, California

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Here's Exactly What You Are Telling The World! Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount Info@hobbiesdiscount.net Company used fake tracking numbers and excuses as a delay tactic. Item paid for in October 2016 for $Au 200. Have had no communication with them since December 2016. Research has revealed multiple complaints for this site. But they keep on advertising and are apparently still in business ripping people off. Internet
Author: Maryborough , Alabama Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 18 2017
biggerdiscounts.net Aka: Hobbies DiscountAka: Bigger Discounts ( on Facebook ) Nothing discount about this company, they charge triple that of amazon and never ship. Canada. 8778877815 Internet
Author: Thousand Oaks , California Miscellaneous Electronics: biggerdiscounts.net Internet

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Most People Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
COALGLOW CREAM charged me 92.94 on my card. didnt read anything where they was doing that Nationwide Author: GARDNERS, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: COALGLOW CREAM Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Recruits individuals for sales associate. Promises commission on the sale of the business lead acquired. Jerry has been avoiding calls in regards to a commission owed . He change company password as to avoid any business related to my lead. He Recruits and does not pay hourly rate for time spent getting leads. He refused to write up a contract to pay commission. Tustin California xx Author: Tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Tustin, California

Feb 17 2017
Volvo Cars Marin Marin Luxury Cars Volvo XC90 Bursts Into Flames and Burns Down My Garage After Being Serviced at Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera California Author: Kentfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera, California

Feb 17 2017
Real estate law center Lender law Rip us off Los angeles California Author: Turlock, California Liars: Real estate law center Los angeles, California