Your Search | repairs on us

Jul 25 2016
Encante Skin Care Offer a trial of their product then send unauthorized shipments at $100 per product an refuse to accept ot provide return in formation on unused products delivered. Santa Ana California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
Michael Homer Incubator credit repairSwirl Industries aka creditincubator.com blamed it on 7 deaths in his family, scam, rip off, special place in hell for this guy Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Michael Homer Incubator credit repairSwirl Industries Internet

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
Master Travel and Cruises They are sending almost daily reminders by fax for a balance due for an erroneous listing in a Business Directory. The form was totally misleading, confusing, and all I tried to do was correct our location on what I thought was a Yellow Page listing. Bern Author: Wellington, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Master Travel and Cruises Internet

Jul 25 2016
Sunstates Security, Bill Seneck,Amy Robey, Otis Gray, Dale Fowler I was terminated on 7/1/2016 for inappropriate ehavior Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Security Services: Sunstates Security Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Corsino's Service Station & Repair Bill Corsino Got ripped off BIG-Time on used car purchase! Blackwood New Jersey So The AC Didn't Work? Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Corsino's Service Station & Repair Blackwood, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
Best-Jetz Seadoo Rental Loves to charge for repairs that are very minor! Bullhead City Arizona Author: Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: Best-Jetz Seadoo Rental Bullhead City, Arizona

Jul 25 2016
community voters project Samuel Bernard has us canvassing in severe heat no breaks. and we are told we get paid whenevet he gets the checks colorado springs Nationwide Author: Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: community voters project Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Toyota Culver City Culver City Toyota Randy Castellanos- service advisor Took unfair advantage financially by lying. Culver City California Author: Beverly Hills , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Toyota Culver City Culver City , California

Jul 24 2016
ACFS LLC They post job ad on craigslist. When you do the work they want to downplay you and not pay for what you did. Don't work for them. Brooklyn New York Be Gone! Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: ACFS LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Mediocrity rewarded Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Columbia , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Bill Vanzandt Scamming on Craigslist Omaha Nebraska Author: Concord, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Bill Vanzandt Omaha, Nebraska

Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Canadians are NOT welcome Hypoluxo Florida
Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Hypoluxo, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Dane County Auto Sales Nondisclosure of vehicle history. Stoughton, WI, Wisconsin Author: Montello, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Dane County Auto Sales Drought on,, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina