REPAIRS ON US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: repairs on us
There may be more specific results for "repairs on us"
For more specific results for "repairs on us"
Showing 26-50 of 140,683 Found Reports For more specific results for "repairs on us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Vista Pools Owned by Chip Law Bait and Switch on materials Rochester New York Author: Livonia, New York Pool Builders: Vista Pools Rochester, New York

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 21 2017
LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman CMB client services Ms. Foreman from LC Maxwell & Assoc called to advise I can save my account from garnishment status if I make a good faith payment and set up pay arrangements. Ms. Foreman advised what she was collecting for, I did not provide the info, it was given to me. I told Ms. Foreman that I was currently off on disability but would try to get it together. I arranged the good faith payment of $541.00. Ms. Foreman advised she would ake my good faith payment, and would call back the following month to set up payment arrangements as that is when I was scheduled to return to work. Jonesboro, Georgia Author: Sheridan, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman

Jun 21 2017
Payless auto Sold me a big time lemon Palmer Massachusetts Author: Palmer, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Payless auto Palmer, Massachusetts

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
DOUGLAS GROTH DOUGLAS GROTH knowlingly, intentionally and Criminally did Trasspass on Personal Property on June 18, 2017 on (((REDACTED))) NY (((REDACTED))) Hes Add# is (((REDACTED))) East Meadow NY Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS GROTH Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 21 2017
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 21 2017
JustMotorcycleCovers.com - Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam - JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta Georgia
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Stores: JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
KVO SkinPomp Charged on item returned unopened, charged and sent additional products and charged. Santa Ana California Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Telemarketers: KVO SkinPomp Santa Ana, California

Jun 21 2017
Indivisual jevoncarter.wc US Internet jevoncarter.wc Author: US, California Unusual Rip-Off: Indivisual Internet

Jun 21 2017
Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Frank O'Dell, Monica. I never got my last two paychecks and half of the time I didn't get paid on time. Salem New Hampshire Author: Milford, Connecticut Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 21 2017
Sony Playstation Sony Playstation won't refund my money on a pre-order where I was charge in full amount San Mateo California Author: New York, New York Sales People: Sony Playstation San Mateo, California

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives, Coast to Coast, Cheap Trips, Grand Getaways, Dream Vacation Passport Should have taken loss years ago! Initial purchase my fault.Then continual harassment for dues! No money,many calls, feels abusive to this old woman! Internet On Behalf of Dream Vacation Passport Author: Internet Travel Services: Grand Incentives Internet