REPAIRS ON US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: repairs on us
There may be more specific results for "repairs on us"
For more specific results for "repairs on us"
Showing 26-50 of 305,975 Found Reports For more specific results for "repairs on us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Alamo Car Rental Lisbon Portugal Alamo insurance extortion Corp office not shown on website Nationwide Author: Tequesta, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Intuiship unauthorized charges Adds on charges to delivery fee without getting approval Orem UT Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Intuiship Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Agora Financial Income on Demand Deceptive marketing and advertising Baltimore Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Investment Brokers: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
Poppoly No such thing as return policy! China Internet Author: Kent, Washington On-Line Stores: Poppoly Internet

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
First Data Merchant Services / Sam's Club Merchant Services / Clover Serious Misinformation, Lies & Deceptive Practices - Took us for 10K over and above what was agreed in just 45 days! New York, NY Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
articold Refrigeration They take my order, and money, they wont answer my phone, they won't answer my emails, the won't ship my order. Renauds Mills Internet Author: Rupert, Idaho On-Line Business: articold Refrigeration Internet

Oct 19 2017
Todd Bockman Bockman creative media Trying to sue us for $25,000 Sapulpa Oklahoma Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma TV Production Studios: Todd Bockman Sapulpa , Oklahoma

Oct 19 2017
RMC Vista CA RMC Golf RMC Golf Video Credit Card Fraud - Unauthorized charge of $9.95 on my debit card. Vista, VA Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: RMC Vista CA Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Citizen's Diability Andrew Youngman no return calls attorney not filing report on time no phone calls for 3 years Waltham MA, Massachusetts Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Citizen's Diability Waltham, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach florida Anthony M Abraham-AKA Mike Holdback paycheck on commission Sebastian Florida Author: Sebastian Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach fl Sebastian , Florida

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

48, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
usps.com United States Postal Service false advertising, selling fradulent services san bruno Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California US Postal Service: usps.com Nationwide