Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

repairs on us

Showing 26-50 of 138,738 Found Reports For more specific results for "repairs on us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
PINK PLUMBER Company Rips Off the Elderly with outragious add=on pricing for septic tank pump outs. Smyrna Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Plumbing: PINK PLUMBER Smyrna, Georgia

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Celadon, Truck Sales No Warranty on New Trucks Indianapolis, In. Indiana Author: Gilson, Illinois Warranty Companies: Celadon, Truck Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 23 2017
Statewide recovery Said they would file charges on a payay loan and said they would send documents to my email but never did California Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Statewide recovery Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Ford of Port Richey Warranty repairs not honored port richey Florida Author: New port Richey, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ford od Port Richey port richey, Florida

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Friendly reply Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth Skincare FREE TRIAL on TV Rip OFF St. George Utah Author: Forest, Virginia Skin Care: Katy Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
PM Milestone YOSIF LIMITED, Hassan Eliwa This company has fabricated at least ten persons, who either claim to work for non-existent companies or companies that don't employ them on Linkedin which repetitive post ads for his project templates. Massey, Auckland Rebuttal is b******* Author: Bexley, Alabama Legal Process Services: PM Milestone Massey, Auckland,

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program Verified REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment formally Global Broker Systems: Global Financial Training Program Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on the best training tools for people that want to provide financing to business owners turned down at their local bank. How to provide business loans from $10,000 to $100,000,000 make commissions up to 15% on certain loans. With the current economic climate businesses need money to operate more than ever. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Global Financial Training Program. Ripoff Report Verified Global Sound Company With Better Business Bureau Rating of A+ Author: Chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut Author: Hamden, Connecticut Mental Health: Brown Thomas E PhD Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
Global Broker Systems Scam? Author: Wichita, Kansas Business Consultants: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. New York City, New York