Your Search | repairs on us

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Correction Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Keith McConnell Posted fake apartment rental ads on craigslist, demands wire transfer payment without showing unit Internet Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: Keith McConnell Internet
28, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia
29, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas
30, Report #762018

Oct 19 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Swiss Wrist purchases are backed by our industry-leading three-year warranty, allowing you to buy with confidence knowing your pre-owned Rolex purchase is protected. Whether you want a used Stainless Steel Datejust, Rolex Submariner, Rolex Day Date or a Rolex Presidential, the Swiss Wrist team will help you experience the luxury of owning a Rolex minus the luxury price!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Swiss Wrist pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Internet

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Inventory Not Updating/Subscription Cost More Huntington Beach California Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan On-Line Business: Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Internet

Oct 18 2016
Carousell , , Sells all your info to spam companies and identity frauds Singapore Internet
Author: Toronto, Colorado On-Line Business: Carousell Internet

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Nouvalift I returned a product on the 9th of Sept 2016. I returned the package unopened & unused per agreement Pacoima California Author: Renick, West Virginia Beauty Salons: Telemarketers: Nouvalift Pacoima, California

Oct 18 2016
Foot Smart Triple shipped order, but only refunded partial on one order Memphis Tennessee Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Foot Smart Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 18 2016
Flashing Shoes - - DAI XIURONG Credit Card Fraud New York Internet Author: Wapakoneta, Ohio On-Line Stores: DAI XIURONG Internet

Oct 18 2016
Extravagant Beauty Skin Element, Eye Fibe, Rapid fullfillment I ordered a sample of their product on Sept 07,2016 on Sept 20,2016 they deducted 97.89 from my account under the name Extravagant Beauty I returned their product and checked the tracking number Post Office said business is closed Pacoima California Author: Grafton, West Virginia Customer: Extravagant Beauty Pacoima, California

Oct 18 2016
Turkey Hill Fraudulant transaction on my debit card account for $200.00 Westerville Ohio Author: thornville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Turkey Hill Westerville, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts