Your Search | republic first bank

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Online orders. Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
National Australia Bank (MLC) NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank (MLC) Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Bank of America Countrywide and MERS Scandal Complete Negligent Misrepresentation Still going on Montrose Colorado You are right about proper securitization and contingency fees! Author: Montrose, Colorado Banks: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
First Convenience Bank First National Bank Absolutely the WORST BANK EVER!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! Nationwide Are you lonely? Author: SAN TAN VALLEY, Arizona Banks: First Convenience Bank Nationwide

First Class Whitening NO FREE TRIAL, SCAM, NO REFUND Henderson Nevada
Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Feb 08 2016
WSFS Bank Worst Bank Ever Newark Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: WSFS Bank Newark, Delaware

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
WRB Rapide Technology, LLC Stolen bank information San Bruno California Author: Richardson, Texas Taxi & Limousine Services: WRB Rapide Technology, LLC San Bruno, California

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina