Your Search | republic first bank

Feb 03 2016
carey garth the worst!! carey lied and took my money for nothing. i wont get back money but i will get back carey bank acct: *redacted* Miami Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Media: White Shark Media Miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
First Fence of Ga JC ordono First Fence of Georgia is also a material supplier.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: First Fence of Ga Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
First Data Ted BrandCourtney Robinson First Data LOVE to PREY SMALL BUSINESS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY!!! Melville New York Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Melville, New York

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler BEWARE OF DOPPLER INTERNET! IF THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS LIKE THIS IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CUSTOMERS Schererville, Indiana Update!! Carol Doppler called my bank and told them I was trying to extort money!! Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Websites: Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler Schererville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo is a Fruad!!! They Steal your Money!!! Beware!!!! Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl wells fargo home mortgage wells fargo bank,,Alaska na, premier asset management aka wells fargo bank WELLS FARGO BANK, NA MODIFICATION FORGED BY ATTORNEYS MORTGAGOR FINDS OUT 2012 IDENTITY THEFT AND STOLEN VA IDENTITY anchorage Alaska Author: fairbanks, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: wells fargo bank, na al.,,etl anchorage , Alaska

Jan 29 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving And Storage Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jan 28 2016
First Class Cars, Best Car dealer ever Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Dealers: First Class Cars, Salt Lake City,

Jan 28 2016
Merchant tec hsolut somehow they accessed my bank account and took out money every month for tech service that I didnt request or receive Nationwide Author: Paducah, Kentucky Beauty Products: Merchant tec hsolut Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Hudson City Savings BankM&T Bank Discriminatory hiring and glass ceiling Paramus New Jersey Author: New Jersey Banks: Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 27 2016
American One Funding Transfered To By Lendingtree.com This company expects a 9.9% commision for transfering a phone call. My loan was place through an affiliate bank. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Norton, Ohio Business Consultants: American One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HeavyHammer New Media Solutions is led by two over riding principles. The first is total customer satisfaction with online technologies. HeavyHammer has long been in the forefront of geo-targeted online advertising & are proud to have blazed this trail a decade before it became ubiquitous online. HeavyHammer’s experience been able to create a more powerful & user friendly experience & stand by our products and services 100% in this regard. *UPDATE: HeavyHammer pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HeavyHammer recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cibolo, Texas Real Estate Services: AllHud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
Jerry Rodney Rogers Jerry Rogers, Rodney Rogers, Planet Romance, Eastern European Matchmaker false promises, changing names, switching companies Prague Czech Republic Author: Ballynahinch, Unusual Rip-Off: Jerry Rodney Rogers Internet