Your Search | republic first bank

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 29 2015
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank lost my car payment Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Banks: Chase BankJP Morg Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Member's First Federal Credit Union Member's First FCU, Member's First Wrongful Repossesion! Shady Credit Union, Very unfair. Stay Away!!!!! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Member’s 1st FCU Author: Frederick, Maryland Car Financing: Member's First Federal Credit Union Mechanicsburg,

Sep 29 2015
Anthony Ferrentino - Scam Artist Scam Artist/Liar/Con Artist/Will Rip You Off If Given The Chance in Both Business and Personal Affairs Belleville New Jersey
Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Religion: Anthony Ferrentino Belleville, New Jersey

Sep 28 2015
Antonyo Boone Antonyo Internet FIRST SELECT TRAVEL and FUN TIME TRAVEL Author: Peoria, Arizona Air Travel: Antonyo Boone Internet

Sep 28 2015
Northern Trust Sent a check drawn on COmpass Bank 11210 Huron St North Glenn, CO 80234 Chicago Illinois Author: Fairfield, California Financial Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Instant Checkmate Complete rip off. No one cares what someone's zodiac sign is. First you're given a price then they up it to get the actual information Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Internet: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 28 2015
First Down Funding Playing games Washington DC Washington DC Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: First Down Funding Internet

Sep 28 2015
toatoa usa david, jackie, josh have the first electric taotao in gulf of mexico florida, and have three wheels that have broke inside california, texas california Author: bradenton florida, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: toatoa usa Internet

Sep 28 2015
Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Fraud Nationwide Author: Homestead, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't forget to file your FTC report at Federal Trade Commission. about egumball Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Search Engine Optimization: eGumball Inc. Irvine, California

Sep 28 2015
Metro-Green Landscapes Owner - Jeff Payne I'll need payment first so I can purchase supplies, but then you won't see me again! Dallas Texas, California Author: Dallas, Texas Landscaping: Metro-Green Landscapes Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2015
CFK People Finder This site had on their main page an,opt out choice. I opted out still,I was charged which, caused my bank account to,overdraft. Sacramento,California Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFK People Finder Internet

Sep 27 2015
Express Merchant Processing Systems First Data This is a SCAM Atlanta Georgia Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Express Merchant Processing Systems Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 27 2015
Michelangelo Asia Ltd offering fake swifts from Deutsche Bank and trying to monetize the fake instruments Hong Kong PR SAR HONG KON Author: Amsterdam, Financial Services: Michelangelo Asia Ltd Hong Kong,

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Fidelity Bank Banker wanting to get money to open WILL for account of cancer lady I think Africa Internet Author: Abbotsford, Alabama Cash Services: Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Internet

Sep 25 2015
First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Lance Edwards' Small Apartments School Guaranteed Refund Denied due to their lack of communication to provide proper address to return materials Houston Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Seminar Programs: First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
site solutions in california... i gave them 900.00 to be number one on google and its been a year now and not even on google yet doesnt matter number one but at least on the first page my web designer went into my web site and told me they did absolutely nothing... roseville California Author: West Palm beach, Florida Dance Clubs: site solutions roseville, California

Sep 23 2015
Jayson Colavalla Jayson Ryman RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Pls look up  (((REDACTED))) on Youtube or WCNC, In Charlotte NC it explains him Charlotte, North Carolina
you r total bs Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Jayson Colavalla Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet