REPUBLIC FIRST BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: republic first bank
There may be more specific results for "republic first bank"
For more specific results for "republic first bank"
Showing 26-50 of 64,440 Found Reports For more specific results for "republic first bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
DR Horton Construction Problems Defective plumbing since house first built that builder refuses to take responsibility for. Fort Worth Texas Author: Naples, Florida Real Estate Services: DR Horton Fort Worth, Texas

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
TravvelPlus.com Billing my bank acct. monthly since December of 2016 for a service I have not received. I am a recent widow and regretfully did not catch this charge till today. I have no city address, a phone number Nationwide but my acct shows CT Author: Lady Lake, Florida Airline Companies: TravvelPlus.com Nationwide

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

May 13 2017
Epione RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Epione | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Epione Medical Corporation is a cosmetic surgery center that provides patients with the most up to date technologically advanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Simon Ourian provides cosmetic treatments and has developed a line of skin care products to ensure his patients can maintain the health of their skin. Epione prides itself on being upfront with its patients.
Author: Temp, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills , California

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
Legion Medical Axis, First Health, This Is an Insurance Scam Nationwide Author: Raton, New Mexico Health Insurance: Legion Medical Nationwide

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Island vacation cruises Refund of money raken out of my bank account was not refunded Altamonte springs Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Cruises: Island vacation cruises Altamonte springs, Florida

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
Meta bank, net spend, Net spend pre-paid visa Buyer beware Austin Texas Author: Ft lauderdale, Florida Banks: Meta bank net spend Austin, Texas

May 11 2017
Skin Royale Charge my bank account $190.00 without my permission Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 11 2017
Old Republic Insurance Company Gallagher Basset Scam, refuse to make claim, refuse to pay claim, shady Greensburg Pennsylvania Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Old Republic Insurance Company Nationwide

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 11 2017
Wood & huston bank Froze my bank account for suspicious activity without my knowledge and now they wont lift the hold Marshall Missouri Author: Marshall, Missouri Banks: Wood & huston bank Marshall, Missouri

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
RonCor Group, Inc. Debt Settlement Group that claimed to help with debt settlement after they paid themslves first which I later found out was unethical. Los Angeles California Author: Susanville, California Legal Services: RonCor Group, Inc. Los Angeles, California

May 10 2017
Elect productions Aleksandr sharapovaAlexander Gonzales Rafael Benjamin micheal blue Promise of a chauffeur position and sent bank check for $4890 for attire and to get teir company car from a ship to pick up their ceo in San antonio CA Internet Author: Camden, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Elect productions Internet

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet