Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: republic first bank
There may be more reports for "republic first bank"
For more results perform a general search for "republic first bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 14 2017
flagship merchant services charged my bank account for a card reader that was never aujthorsized charlestown Massachusetts Author: Columbus, Ohio Banks: flagship merchant services charlestown, Massachusetts

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Toyota Sold a car with damage fram Kendall Florida Well this is a first Author: Miami , Florida Auto Dealers: Kendall Toyota

Feb 13 2017
Chris Collins Custom Homes Chris Collins Roof Systems, Chris Collins Atlanta, Chris Collins Buford, Chris Collins Dacula, Chris Collins Detroit, Chris Collins Custom Homes, Chris Collins First Choice Homes, Chris Collins YouTube, Chris Collins LinkedIn, Chris Collins Mugshots, Chris Collins FELON, Chris Collins SHOPLIFTING CHRIS COLLINS ATLANTA BUFORD DACULA FELONY SHOPLIFTING ARRESTED MUGSHOTS SCAM ARTIST FLIM FLAM MAN LINKEDIN YOUTUBE Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Georgia Roofing Companies: Chris Collins Custom Homes Internet

Feb 13 2017
New Health Today 14 day trail period was only 4 days before I was charged for 2 bottles no refunds on first bottle Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Colby, Wisconsin Alternative Health: New Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 13 2017
Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - EFH has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional results even in the most difficult markets and they have been proven over time. The key to their success has a lot to do with the extensive utilization of their elite group of professionals around the world that they work with. - feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Equities First Holdings. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED Business Review: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
dailysale.com first item did not arrive in time, second order they sent the wrong item. Author: Boring, Oregon Specialty Stores: dailysale.com

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Puente Hills Nissan THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEIR CONTRACT City of Industry California Still lying Author: Placentia, Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan City of Industry, California

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas