Your Search | republic first bank

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Swe homes We were under the conclusion thst the rent was 890.00 a month, but didn't tell us it went up 100.00, after the first year Houston Texas Author: Fairburn , Georgia Attorney Generals: Swe homes Houston , Texas

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Titletracs- Donna Steenkamp Donna Steenkamp is NOT an Attorney- Consult an Attorney FIRST Florida Internet
Unsatisfied Customer Author: Denver, Colorado Title and Escrow Services: Titletracs Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 23 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Bank's GREED is Amazing!! Texas Typical Response Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Internet

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
Bank of America unethical bank practices Bank of America Holding all my funds indefinitely Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Banks: Bank of America unethical bank practices Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
US Bank This Bank Lied to Me about Fees Internet Author: Michigan Banks: US Bank Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
Memo Storage Bank account hacked!!!! Internet Author: Stow, Ohio Internet Fraud: Memo Storage Internet

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order for shaping undergarments, and paid 59.95, which cleared my bank October 17th. After many failed attempts of emailing to find out where the product is, I began trying to call the number provided.California
Author: Stanford , Kentucky Abusive Parents: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 22 2016
First American Home Warranty Fails to honor contract West Hills California Author: Crown City, Ohio Warranty Companies: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
First Premier Bank Security Deposit Action - Slow Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Pasadena, Maryland Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 21 2016
Chase Bank Said locked refi rate but did not Phoenix Arizona ReApproval of loan Author: Lehi, Utah Loans: Chase Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 21 2016
horne kia Nissa Juarez Robert White Bait and switch scam, Spot Delivery Scam, Theft and fraud gilbert Arizona Hoorne Kia Nissa Juarez. Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: horne kia gilbert, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 20 2016
CREDIT ONE BANK CORRUPT, UNETHICAL LAS VEGAS Nevada Nationwide File arbitration Author: HOMEWOOD, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CREDIT ONE BANK Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
bryantbank show mastercard bryant bank, show master card Extortion, Lies, Damage to credit report. Stole money. sioux falls SD 57117 south dakota Remedy Author: henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: bryantbank show mastercard Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
walmart inc. This company sent me a check for $1,998.55 asking me to deposit it into my bank account. bentonville Arkansas
Question for you--- Author: kenner, Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide