Your Search | reputation.com – remove ripoffreport false claims

Aug 01 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Aug 01 2014
River Ranch false advertising, entrapment elmendorf Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Camps & Campgrounds: River Ranch elmendorf, Texas

Aug 01 2014
AllStarHelath.com False advertising, Attorney General of California, BBB of Huntington Beach, FTC Huntington Beach California
Author: Olathe, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: AllStarHelath.com Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Aug 01 2014
SkyMall False Advertising - Discount Offered in Email is Not Given at Check-Out Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Business: SkyMall Internet

Aug 01 2014
Secured Benefits Connection LLC- AKA Legal Shield, formerly Pre-Paid Legal False Job Posting-took personal information Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home Business: Secured Benefits Connection LLC Minneapolis, Minnesota

Reputation.com Read this before you sign up for Reputation.com, Internet
Author: Valencia, California Internet Services: reputation.com – remove ripoffreport false claims Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Earn4Share Scams people into promoting links for their business and claims to pay $10 per person who clicks the link but does not allow people to request a payout form after the $300 minimum payout limit is reached even after surveys are completed!!! Internet Author: Opa Locka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Earn4Share Internet

Jul 31 2014
Allison J.M. Barber, Allison J.M. Barber Canada Management Consulting, AJMB Consulting Allison Barber has been actively trying to destroy the credibility of League and bring it down, all in the name of Cyber stalking for hire, blackmail, extortion, criminal harassment, injurious falsehoods, libel, slander, Scam, false information, Fake company. Fraud. Non Certified Company Consultants Victoria, British Columbia Canada Nationwide Author: British Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: Liars: Allison J.M. Barber, Allison J.M. Barber Canada Management Consulting, AJMB Consulting Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Kara Topolsky KST Consulting Not what she claims to be California Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Work at Home: Kara Topolsky Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
NetZero PRACTICING FALSE ADVERTISING. Ex. $19.95 is actually $22.90. Woodland Hills California Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Internet Service Providers: NetZero Woodland Hills, California

Jul 31 2014
State Farm Insurance State Farm fails to pay claims - Do not purchase Sate Farm Insurance! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Monte Mar Associates False representation failure to uphold contract los Angeles ca Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Monte Mar Associates los Angeles, Delaware

Jul 31 2014
The Loan Depot 1960 Houston Tx Loan Depot False advertising/Preferred Customer scam. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employees: The Loan Depot 1960 Houston Tx Houston, Texas

Jul 31 2014
USPS Does USPS cover anyone's claims? Saint Louis Missouri Author: APO, Other United States Post Office: USPS Saint Louis, Missouri

Jul 31 2014
Sherri Cone Fraud, Scam, lies, false advertising, Ambiance Matchmakeing at a 3,500 price professional dating OKC Oklahoma Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Sherri Cone OKC, Oklahoma

Jul 31 2014
247 support experts Inc; Victor Williams, Josephine, Sara. Hackers, Fraudulant claims, infecting macbook laptop Wyoming, Michigan Internet Author: Bedford, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: 247 support experts Inc Internet

Jul 30 2014
Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Punjabi Christian Fellowship ChurchPunjabi Masihi Sat Sang Jasjit Singh borrowed the sum of $2023.00 for air fare for his family from India to USA and other accommodation expenses in Sacramento. CA. He denied to pay me back after his family well settled. I filed lawsuit after all remedies failed to collect money from him. The small claims division of Superior Court of CA ordered him to pay me the lump sum money amount of $2500.00 plus interest twice in 2013 but he denied to pay judgment. He is willfully not paying judgment and contempt of court. He has committed frauds with several individuals and organizations since his arrival in the US with R1 visa and sought asylum fraudulently. Rancho Cordova California Author: sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Rancho Cordova, California

Jul 30 2014
Phoenix Restoration Services, Inc - Edward H Inge Extorts Insurance Companies, over charges for services. Bills for services that are never provided. Refuses to pay other contractors on time, changes his billing polices from week to week. Smooth talker, liar, very articulate, stay clear of this turd. Contractor / Insurance Claims Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Phoenix Restoration Services, Inc - Edward H Inge Mobile, Alabama

Jul 30 2014
Barbara Wellington Beware, Owner creates false deductions from your security deposit Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Property Management: Barbara Wellington Long Beach, California

Jul 30 2014
Major Energy AKA Respond Power deceptive marketting energy scam door to door false urgency Orangeburg New York Author: Syracuse, New York Electrical Services: Major Energy Orangeburg, New York

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas