Your Search | reputation.com – remove ripoffreport false claims

1, Report #1197032

Dec 22 2014
American Homes 4 Rent American Homes For Rent DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

2, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

3, Report #1194646

Dec 20 2014
Amazon.com Amazon, Amazon.com Amazon allows buyers to steal from sellers using A to Z Claims Internet Author: California Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.com Internet

4, Report #1196848

Dec 20 2014
Curtis Brown false representation on how there selling there warranty plano Texas Author: richardson, Texas Television Parts & Services: Curtis Brown plano, Texas

Dec 19 2014
Angelica Michelle Hamilton Insurance Fraud, Scammer, S***, (((REDACTED))) Angelica Hamilton, Spokane, Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Drug Dealers: Angelica Michelle Hamilton Spokane, Washington

6, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

7, Report #1196554

Dec 19 2014
Hartford Scientific LEnvi Skin Care False delivery of skin care items and charges MARTINEZ, GA 30907 GA Author: The Villages, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Hartford Scientific Internet

8, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

9, Report #1196461

Dec 19 2014
BRADFORD EXCHANGE FALSE ADVERTISING NILES Illinois Author: Asheville, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: BRADFORD EXCHANGE NILES, Illinois

10, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

11, Report #1196360

Dec 18 2014
assurant solution assurant intentionly holding the claims Nationwide Author: corona, New York Insurance Companies: assurant solution Nationwide

12, Report #1196308

Dec 18 2014
JaxWorld Inc Dallas Hedrick Deception - false statements - ripoff company - NEVER give your vehicle to JaxWorld - You'll be sorry if you do. Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: JaxWorld Inc Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Tim Grant - Photographer, Photo shoot rip-off New York New York Author: New York, New York Photography: Tim Grant - Photographer New York, New York

14, Report #120855

Dec 18 2014
Tim Grant And After Dark Photography ripoff New York New York Author: Harvey, Illinois Modeling Agencies: Tim Grant, After Dak Photography New York, New York

Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Dec 18 2014
White Fence Company| Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. White Fence Company  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! White Fence Company HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Brooksville Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WHITE FENCE COMPANY | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. White Fence Company FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR brooksville, Florida

Dec 18 2014
West Coast Fence of Tampa | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. West Coast Fence of Tampa FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! NAME OF COMPANY  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WEST COAST FENCE OF TAMPA | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates: West Coast Fence of Tampa FALLS VICTIM FALSE REPORT Tampa, Florida

18, Report #1192910

Dec 18 2014
Jaxworld Inc Dallas Hedrick Cheats, Thieves, Thugs, Elderly Abusers - Never Use This Company - EVER Jacksonville Nationwide Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Jaxworld Inc Nationwide

19, Report #1196265

Dec 18 2014
ATV Galaxy, Mike in CS, fraudulent claims of warranty 16951 Armstrong Ave Irvine California Author: Sebring, Florida Motorcycles: ATV Galaxy Irvine , California

20, Report #1196197

Dec 17 2014
Budk Unknown, but one was a woman and the other two where men and the one was a supervisor. Lied about an ordered giving false information and also not honoring their own site's policy. (Which the supervisor contradicted himself and the company) Internet
Author: Cranberry township, Pennsylvania Liars: Budk Internet

21, Report #1196168

Dec 17 2014
northstar security false info used someones ssn without there permission and now there trying to sue them. northstar said this person would get fined if they did not have security and they lied to me and ive disputed it and no answer. now im getting threats on phone Orem Utah Author: palmdale, California Sales People: northstar security Orem , Utah

22, Report #1196044

Dec 17 2014
Cremer Refrigeration Made inacterate claims on work performed Rolla Missouri Author: Saint James, Missouri Home Improvements: Cremer Refrigeration Rolla, Missouri

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

Dec 15 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

25, Report #1195458

Dec 15 2014
Quick Relief completely ineffective; claims In only 10 days it clears all signs and symptoms are untrue. Portland Oregon Author: ventura, California Alternative Health: Quick Relief Protland, Oregon