RESELLERRATINGS.COM ALL ENTHUSIAST INC. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: resellerratings.com all enthusiast inc.
There may be more specific results for "resellerratings.com all enthusiast inc."
For more specific results for "resellerratings.com all enthusiast inc."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense potpourri are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
All American Elite Gymnastics and Cheer, Emily Grealish, Bethany Owens, Cathy Kiser THIS PLACE SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS-VERY RUDE AND INCOMPETENT Pleasant View Tennessee Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Health Clubs & Gyms: All American Elite Gymnastics and Cheer Pleasant View, Tennessee

Sep 19 2017
Groupon computer supply usa inc Computer supply usa inc, Groupon is Scamming People Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Florida Bait-and-Switch: Groupon computer supply usa inc Internet

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Colin Singer, Attorney, Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc. Collects Money and ignores service requirements. Negative,Denying and Arrogant. Threatens of Law suit when invited for an online debate. Montreal Quebec Author: Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Other Attorneys General: Colin Singer Montreal, Quebec

Sep 19 2017
Mr. Transmission Just another customer who ended up paying $590 to find out the transmission rebuild would be $3000+ for a nearly 20 year old vehicle. Sadly, once my car was there and torn apart, I learned that numerous transmission specialists in the are view this place as a money pit. Do your homework folks and be careful here. When I said I would not be having the transmission rebuilt, Rick said I would have to pay them to put the transmission back in for the car to be towed out of there (not true, salvage guy could tow it for a whopping $35 with transmission torn out). I can only assume he was still trying to pressure me into having the car fixed for $3000+. Then Rick's henchman, the owner, came in and threatened to make me pay a storage fee for the time my car was there and said he did not have to tell me in advance about this storage fee since he was the owner. All the while claiming they are Not the bad guys. Listen, any idiot knows if you're having to say you are not the bad guy...you're the bad guy Johnson City Tennessee Author: Damascus, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Johnson City, Tennessee

Sep 19 2017
Sylvane, Inc. Crystal, Stephen, Zach Claxton Unprofessional, Deceptive, Blatant liars Roswell, Georgia Nationwide Author: Cooper City, Florida Cleaning Services: Sylvane, Inc. Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Vacuous Behavior Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 19 2017
eye & wrinkle couture a survey on computer & won free wrinkle & eye couture all i had to do is pay postage & handling they took that out of my bank account meanwhile i went to florida daughter having baby came back with samanilla poseining got out of hospital got bank statement which they took $98 & $89 i did not sign any contract & i got samples for all that money never received any more products santa ana California Author: simpson, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: eye & wrinkle couture santa ana, California

Sep 19 2017
Gallery Autos Inc The Gallery Autos SCAMMER COULDVE KILLED MY CHILDREN AND ME Mokena Illinois Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Auto Dealers: Gallery Autos Inc Mokena, Illinois

Sep 19 2017
Snapflip Danny Perkins and Drew Levin Say they're giving a class to teach you how to look for property for investors in all actual ality they want to take $1300 of yours for a class that will not really teach you anything . Also then turn around and saw you stock market trading class so you could build-up money to purchase homes and do the other course of a how to buy and flip Homes one big scam after another they're just gonna take your money They're nothing more than scammers All of the us Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan Business Consultants: Snapflip Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
E P I inc. Environmental Safety International Inc. They sent me merchandise without authorization, then called me to threaten a law suit because they said they had it on tape, I asked them to produce it , they got mad , threadened me with lawsuit and then hung up. Fair View New Jersey Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: E P I inc. Environmental Safety International Inc. Fair View, New Jersey

Sep 19 2017
children and youth lebanon pa CYS lies and neglects my children even after I have all the evidence lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Family Services: children and youth lebanon pa lebanon , Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
garcinia cambogia core African mango core I put in ALL my info and it just didn't feel right, i clicked to go back a page and it did, next thing i know, it's on my back account. I called, the lady said i would have to call back. I called back and got voice mail, i haven't got a call back. The lady said, i world have to wake til i got the product before i could cancel the money taking out of my account EVERY MONTH!!! Internet Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia core Internet

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 18 2017
Shoe Supplies Wholesale Inc., Roman Cherny Shoe Supplies Wholesale Inc.Roman Cherny be very careful with these people because they use PayPal accounts to defraud people Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New Jersey Manufacturers: Shoe Supplies Wholesale Inc., Roman Cherny Brooklyn, New York

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
Discount King Wholesale Inc. Kamal Aziz Discount King used our service and never paid out Houston Texas Author: SUGAR LAND, Texas Trucking Companies: Discount King Wholesale Inc. Texas

William Earl Meeks Jr Michael Johnson, Michael Wilson Con Artist Dallas Texas
Threats Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: William Earl Meeks Jr Mansfield,

Sep 18 2017
First Cash Advance Jimmy Arthur ,Head of Processing Department, aka Jimmy Arthur Loan Adviser ,Loan Manager, Emailed me a loan offer on a 7 page pdf download for 5K to be repaid in 28 months at $200 per month! All I have to do is call Jimmy Arthur to set up but, when I called, phone rang 15 times, then, when answered, he wanted to know why I was calling him  Kingston New York Author: Ozark, Arkansas Loans: First Cash Advance Kingston, New York

Sep 18 2017
LinkU Realty LinkU, LinkU Systems Inc real estate marketing, real estate facebook marketing Riverside internet Author: Apple Valley, California Internet Marketing Companies: LinkU Realty Internet

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Equifax Inc or Equifax.com Equifax Ripping off Consumers with FREE Dark Web Scan TV Advertisement. Atlanta Gerorgia Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Equifax Inc Internet

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida