Your Search | reserve national insurance company

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Advantec Auto Repair, Sean Dang, business owner Company refuses to honor legitimate warranty repairs. Business owner personally attacks customers. San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Repair Service: Advantec Auto Repair San Diego, California

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio LIED to us Reguarding what was Included in Photo Package! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pflugerville, Texas Photography: Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
Integra Benefits Beware of the Scammers Rolling Meadows Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: Integra Benefits Rolling Meadows, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
The Web Showroom SERIOUSLY BAD COMPANY Sydney Nationwide Author: Sydney, Alabama Websites: The Web Showroom Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
madhouse parts please beware of this company! las vegas nevada Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Motor Vehicle: madhouse parts Internet

Aug 21 2014
Hertz Company scams customers Livonia Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Livonia, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 21 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. never represent big corporations, insurance companies, product manufacturers, or government establishments. Kanner & Pintaluga only fight for rights of injured victims & families.*UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kanner & Pintaluga Duluth, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Sears Sears Technician Stole my iPhone right out of my laundry room Company tries to put me off Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
Cold fire signs Joke of a sign company san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Cold fire signs san antonio, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Agent Insider Blasted my phone number to numerous insurance companies without screening the information they got/had Rancho Cordova California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Agent Insider Rancho Cordova, California

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Dayton, Wyoming Credit Services: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Active Energy Boost Action Energy Shots Not real company, they have no product, it is a scam, do not get involved no such company but shows in NJ on website Internet Author: tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Active Energy Boost Internet

Aug 21 2014
Gallagher Bassett Fraudulent and intentionally misleading to the victims of workers comp Nationwide Author: newark, Delaware Insurance Companies: Gallagher Bassett Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
United Healthcare Use the insurance and get canciled Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: United Healthcare Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
TLS Shop.com Market America Inc. Company put me on reoccuring credit card purchase that I did not authorize North Carolina Author: Wyoming, Michigan Weightloss Programs: TLS Shop.com Internet