Your Search | restaurant stainless service inc.

Apr 17 2014
Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc Wausau, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Fail. Hyannis Nationwide Author: Harwich, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Jiffy Lube #3404 Heartland Automotive Services Did not refill with oil. Engine failure. Forgot to fill vehicle with oil. Avoids phone calls. Duncanville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube #3404 Duncanville, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Public Power & Utility of NJ Public Power FRAUD !!! Do NOT sign up for their service !!! Stamford Connecticut Author: Princeton, New Jersey Utility Companies: Public Power & Utility of NJ Stamford, Connecticut

Apr 17 2014
warrantysupport@liquidationservices Unresonable Delays, Incompetent repairs, Lieing about replacement, refusal to contact Garland Texas Author: Callaway, Florida Computer Service & Repair: warrantysupport@liquidationservices Garland, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pleasant Springs Sales, Service and Towing; D.E.S. Enterprises LLC; Daniel E. Sperloen (Owner/Operator) Dishonest Salesman, Careless Mechanic and an Undesirable Human Being Cottage Grove Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Pleasant Springs Sales, Service and Towing Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

Apr 16 2014
Palmetto Health Labs Referred to Customer Service but given non-existent number. Milford Connecticut Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Palmetto Health Labs Milford, Connecticut

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Riverfront Media Group, Inc Mike Coleman pay per call, matthew, matt jersan Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Truro, Alabama Internet Fraud: Riverfront Media Group, Inc Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 16 2014
david maus service department Don't Get The Free Oil Change, Actual Cost Will Be a New Motor! sanford Florida Author: bushnell, Florida Auto Dealers: david maus sanford, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Tophatter, Inc. Andrew Blachman , Ashvin Kumar, Chris Estreich, Jaqueline Law, Katie Nelson, Blippy, Blipify, Hearts Horrible Customer Service, Unethical Business Practices Palo Alto California
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auctions: Tophatter, Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 16 2014
J & L Soul Food Horrible Restaurant Missouri City Texas Author: Missouri City , Texas Restaurants: J & L Soul Food Missouri City, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Linksys Belkin ROUTER SCAM, CUSTOMER SERVICE FRAUD Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Communications & Networking: Linksys Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
System Pavers, Inc. Earn 80k-200k annually, commision only Santa Ana California Author: Orange County, CA, California Builders & Contractors: System Pavers, Inc. Santa Ana, California

Apr 16 2014
Residential Hospitality Services Inc Wellman Security Group Wrongful Termination, Falsifying Documents Chatsworth California Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Residential Hospitality Services Inc Chatsworth, California

Apr 16 2014
EMPIRE NISSAN INC DROVE WITH THE CAR AND TWO WEEKS LATER ASK ME TO RETURN THE CAR Ontario California Author: Barstow, California Auto Dealers: EMPIRE NISSAN INC Ontario, California

Apr 16 2014
Jostens Inc Josten's representative Kirk Mayer giving false promises of assistance Nationwide Author: San Pedro, California Jewelers: Jostens Inc Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
TurboTax complete lack of customer service - and possibly allow fraudulent returns to be filed Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Tax Services: TurboTax Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
DealSurprise, Inc. deal123easy Company is Fraudulent and Scammers Chino California Author: Hinesville, Georgia Television Parts & Services: DealSurprise, Inc. Internet

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

Apr 16 2014
Lenscrafters TAMEEKA Store Manager Rude to not only myself, but to my mother, No Custumer Service Training. sense of Entitlement, Ego, New York City New York Author: Flushing, New York Eye Care: Lenscrafters New York, New York

Apr 16 2014
IMI, World Perfume, Universal Promotions, OWO Inc., Innovative Management, Scentura Scam, Multi-Level, Illegal, Pyramid, Marketing Scheme, selling fake perfume at truck stops parking lots, saying you have been hired for a great job. A cult Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cult: IMI, World Perfume, Universal Promotions, OWO Inc., Innovative Management, Scentura Scam Tempe, Arizona

Apr 16 2014
TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. TRICON DEVELOPMENT Rents Office Space to Crooks who Lie and have customers of shopping mall cars towed. Had my Company Truck Towed while is was working on thier property 12-20-11 2;28pm Margate, Florida Author: FT Lauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. Margate, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Compressionsale.com Poor customer service Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Clothing Stores: Compressionsale.com Internet