RESTAURANT COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: restaurant com
There may be more specific results for "restaurant com"
For more specific results for "restaurant com"
Showing 1-25 of 10,588 Found Reports For more specific results for "restaurant com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
McDonald's Restaurant McDonald's doesn't serve pizza or McRibs Internet Author: New York Restaurants: McDonald's Internet

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California
Author: Newport Beach, California Questionable Activities: Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Internet

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Ekaterina Komkova this person decieved me of approx £10000 Nikolaev Internet
resolved Author: Airdrie, Internet Fraud: Ekaterina Komkova Internet

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
Ignorance is Bliss 3.0 Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
UPS420.com Kay is girls name that answered the phone They charged me for the items and didn't deliver. None Internet California Author: ontarion, California Medical Supplies: Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 01 2017
Taras Bulba NYC RESTAURANT Traditional Ukrainian fare delivered by costumed servers in festive quarters with an old-world feel.Address: 357 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013Hours: Open today • 12–11PM Menu: urbanspoon.comReservations: opentable.comOrder: seamless.co Worst restaurant in New York, NY I have had many bad experiences with this company in the past few years. I tried to ignore and improve relationship and be loyal customer. But its reached the edge.  Dear readers run away from this place and please, re post. Its very dangerous people and very bad quality service. New York New York
Author: New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Taras Bulba NYC RESTAURANT Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Elly's world.com Shopify I orderd a straigter steam Iron on july 25,2017 recieved a recipt telling me it would take 4 to 6 week to recieved the order, It is now sept 29 and till nothing I want my money back. Internet Author: New york, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's world .com Internet

Sep 30 2017
JACK IN THE BOX HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DEFECTIVE PRODUCT CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! Woodland Hills California Author: W. Hlwd., California Restaurant Delivery Services: JACK IN THE BOX Woodland Hills, California

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 29 2017
Do Hard Money dot com DHM Scam west jordan Utah Author: FAIRPORT harbor, Ohio Loans: Do Hard Money dot com west jordan , Utah

Sep 28 2017
Assurant T-Mobiles insurance company My phone was stolen from an Applebees restaurant. I report it stolen to T-Mobile/assurant, called the police , got case number and gave this information to assurant which their policy clearly states that they will replace your device if lost or stolen. They denied my claim for no apparent reason . After speaking to them DAILY, they tell me it's nothing they can do. I am just out of a phone that I pay monthly insurance for for this type of situation. Atlantic City Nationwide Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Telephones: Assurant Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
AMT WARRANTY CORP Warrantechmyprotectionplan360.com HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp have successfully scammed me out of $299.99 for a 5 yr warranty - #RFWT81-5, purchased on 08/22/13, at their store in Chesterfield Commons, Missouri, which I have been trying to get recognized since February of this year (2017) and have been told by online info that there is no warranty. I cannot find a number to call, a person to hear my request (only computer answering ) & absolutely no response to my problem with a refrigerator that will not make ice. As we all should realize, warranty companies like yours are only in business to scam people into paying for warranties & not performing service if the time comes. My only re4course at this point is to send this information worldwide in hopes that I can stop someone from sending money into your (& others like you, ) bank account. It would be a good thing if I could have a congressman or woman stop your fraud, but we both know this will never happen. I hope your refrigerator fails tomorrow & you come home after the weekend to a freezer full of stinky rotten crap that smells the way you should smell. This message is specifically adressed to HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp, but should be directed to all warranty companies who are scammers. Chesteerfield, Missouri Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Appliances: AMT WARRANTY CORP Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
Blossom Restaurant ignorant, rude, disgusting, selfish, greedy, idiot, not sympathetic, poor business manners, no etiquette, no class, no respect, narrow minded individual Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Blossom Restaurant Los Angeles, California

Sep 27 2017
STOP IRS DEBIT. COM stopIRSdebt.com They took my money and did not resolve my taxes California Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: STOP IRS DEBIT. COM Internet

Sep 26 2017
yelp fake reviews because i refuse to advertise with them yelp is constantley removing my possitive reviews and replacing them with fake negative reviews Internet If you want to try Author: santa monica, California Auto Dealers: yelp.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
bitcoinmultplierx100.com bitcoinmultplierx100Admin@bitcoinmultplierx100.comSkype:bitcoinmultplierx100 i won the jackpot of 127btc from there monthly drawing and they did deposit it and took it right back. they contacted me a few days after my winning and congratulated me for being the winner of the month. They didn't say anything about a limited time to withdraw or deposit. until weeks later. They stole my winning after the fact that i won it from a drawning and i want to sue them for it back. Internet
Author: crestview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: bitcoinmultplierx100.com Internet

25, Report #1402073

Sep 24 2017
Tradesy.com I have been s true and faithful customer for more than 3 years, well someone hacked into my Tradesy Account and order an Item , it was mailed to my home.  TRADSEY. com Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Buying Clubs: Tradesy.com Internet