Your Search | resurfacing exper co.

Aug 18 2014
PurCo, Budget Rental Car  I rented a car from Budget Rental in Rapid City, South Dakota. During that time there was a hail storm. We did not see any damage to the car. About 10 days after returning home, I got a call saying I was going to receive a packet in the mail describing damage to the car, and to inform my insurance co. Spanish Fork Utah Author: Brookings, South Dakota Car Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 18 2014
Rhonda Syjud Timberlake Construction Co.,Inc, Del City Oklahoma Liar, Accuser, Threatener Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Building Services: Rhonda Syjud Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 17 2014
Yiwu City Global Bag Co., Ltd. http://globalgift.en.alibaba.comgift@globalgift.com.cnglobal bagglobalbag Rip off! Globalbag company on alibaba.com! Lost $1,500. Sold me over 50% defective backpacks, no resolution, no service! Yiwu, Zhejiang, China China
Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Yiwu City Global Bag Co., Ltd. Internet

Aug 17 2014
Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Steven Young THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER WHO HACKED INTO MY E MAIL Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China. Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Internet

Aug 17 2014
TomTop WholeSale Center TomTop eBay StoresTomtop technology co.,Ltdhttp://www.ebay.com.au/usr/tomtop.wholesaler I purchased 3 camera batteries from them on eBay. They were never delivered, nor were the replacements they assured me had been sent with tracking. Internet Author: Belmont, Vic, Australia, Cameras & Video: TomTop WholeSale Center Internet

Aug 17 2014
SEARS Home Improvement Products, Inc. a division of Sears, Roebuck and Co. Reimbursement for subcontractor damage was not paid as promised. San Diego Ca.; Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Home Improvement Products, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
American Amicable Life Ins. Co of Texas American American Life of Texas rips off little old ladies Waco Texas Texas Author: danvers, Illinois Insurance Companies: American Amicable Life Ins. Co of Texas Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
US CAR CO 2728 Culebra RdSan Antonio, TX 78228 Sold a Lemon From the Start Masked Problem with Miricle Goop to get money from the bank San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: US CAR CO San Antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2014
JC & Co Land Art Studio Janice Chung Garcia aka JC Landscape Design Services She took our money Newport Beach California Author: orange county, California Architects & Designers: JC & Co Land Art Studio Newport Beach, California

Aug 13 2014
Allied Collision & Auto Repair Committed Insurance Fraud with Their Insurance Co to Deny a Claim after Hitting My Vehicle Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Collision & Auto Repair Houston, Texas

Aug 13 2014
Providence Financial Advocates Star Gate Mutual, Legal Educators USA & Co, Legal Educators, First Home Preservation, Cynthia Harris , Veronica Sesma, Mary Reynolds. Loan Modification, Financial, Ponzy Scheme, Goldbars, WMC, Pyramid, Loan Mod, Modifications Los Angeles california
Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Town and Country Auto they said that I needed. a co sighner my uncle with good credit sighned, they said needed tolive in the same house and came and took my car at my job Richmond Kentucky Author: Bristol, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Town and Country Auto Richmond, Kentucky

Aug 13 2014
Central States Health & Life Co. CSO Refused to pay for my car after I became disabled from a fall that I recived from work Omaha Nebraska Author: St Robert, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Central States Health & Life Co. Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 13 2014
Damian Langiano, Global Film Rights Ltd, Ties International - The Change Organisation - Reform Technologies, Gridline Communications Holdings, Inc., www.globalfilmrights.com Damian William Langiano,Global Film Rights Ltd, Ties International, Reform Technologies, Gridline Co Stole money by Investment scam, Ponzi scheme, Scammer, Liar, Damian William Langiano, London, Damian, Dami, Film Producer, Film Scam artist, Scam Artist in the UK and USA London London, UK
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Damian Langiano, Global Film Rights Ltd, Ties International - The Change Organisation - Reform Technologies, Gridline Communications Holdings, Inc., www.globalfilmrights.com London ,

Aug 13 2014
Global Vitamax Co. made unauthorized charges to my credit card without disclosure. Tempe Arizona Author: alhambra, California Drug Manufacturers: Global Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

Aug 12 2014
Lindsey Management Co. Company will not obey Oklahoma law, wants to collect double rent on apartment. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Landlords: Lindsey Management Co. Fayetteville, Arkansas

Aug 12 2014
U.S. Career Institute Did not honor money back gurantee Fort Collins CO Author: Vacaville, California Education & Learning Centers: U.S. Career Institute Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
UPLED Lighting CO..LTD UP LED Lighting CO, Limitedwww.upled.com.www.upled.com.ci Rip off on led lighting tubes. No warranty Guangzhou Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: UPLED Lighting CO..LTD Internet

Aug 12 2014
The Discount Flooring Co. or Hurst Hardwood Flooring Craig Hurst The Discount Flooring Co. or Hurst Hardwood Flooring Craig Hurst Oldsmar Florida Author: Middletown, Rhode Island Building Products: Discount Flooring or Hurst Hardwood Flooring Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 12 2014
Mr. J. Strosahl element 5 GmbH - share-itFounded in 1994, Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices in major U.S. cities as well as Cologne, Germany; London, England; Shannon, Ireland; Luxembourg, Luxembourg; Taipei, Taiwan; and Tokyo, Japan. For more Dutch co-creator - software writer & inventor seeks reembursements for development incentives of element 5 - share it FTP program since 2002 - THE NETHERLANDS Colone Nationwide Author: NL Den Dolder Residence Office, Florida Internet: Mr. J. Strosahl Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
U. S. Legal Network This is a fraudulent mortgage scam company that refers victim to other fraudulent companies like Data Services Co. They do not deliver what they promise and rip off customers for about $6K. Beverly Hills California Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Lawyers: U. S. Legal Network Beverly Hills, California

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2014
Data Services Co. They said they could get me a new mortgage and file a lawsuit but gave me someone else's lawsuit to file, obviously didn't know what they were doing and are a total fraud. Studio City California Author: Hawaii Legal Services: Data Services Co. Studio City, California

Aug 11 2014
Bill V Ison, William V Ison, Gene Orico, Olathe Mining Co, Blue Diamond Excavation William V Ison Bill have been conning a very good friend of mine for almost 2 years and my friend still believes him! Newport Beach, California Author: SoCal, California Financial Services: Bill V Ison, William V Ison, Gene Orico, Olathe Mining Co, Blue Diamond Excavation Newport Beach, California

Aug 11 2014
William V Ison of New Prot Beach California,, Gene Orico of Texus, Blue Diamond Excavation Bill Ison, Gene Orico, Oalthe Mining Company Inc, zack O Sulluvan, bluediamondex.com Bill V Ison, Gene Orico investment scheme and Theft. Another Madoff theft Internet
Author: , Florida William V Ison of New Prot Beach CA,, Gene Orico of Texus, Blue Diamond Excavation Internet