RESURFACING EXPER CO. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: resurfacing exper co.
There may be more specific results for "resurfacing exper co."
For more specific results for "resurfacing exper co."
Showing 26-50 of 9,229 Found Reports For more specific results for "resurfacing exper co."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 07 2017
JOE HILES dba JOE HILES ROOFING FRAUD, THIEF, ROOFING CO, VOLUSIA ROOF Holly Hill Florida Author: Deland, Florida Roofing Companies: JOE HILES Holly Hill , Florida

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 06 2017
Nutra Diet I did a one time order now they took my money from my account and sent me more pills. I did not order. I want my money back. Aurora CO 80010 Aurora CO80010 Author: Laurel, Maryland Adult Web Site: Nutra Diet Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Zhangjiagang U Tech Machine Co.,Ltd. & TSP Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd  Internet Author: Sanaa'a, Wyoming Adult Web Site: Zhangjiagang U Tech Machine Co.,Ltd. & TSP Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 05 2017
Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Harrington, Inc. | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Kevin Harrington Inc dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. Kevin Harrington’s mission is to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity personally and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington considered the person who invented the now-universal infomercial. Kevin Harrington, proven his place as one of the most successful entrepreneurs who ever lived and worked in the industry. Kevin Harrington’s colleagues have included names from the list of the most acclaimed celebrities in the world. Kevin Harrington responsible for launching some of the most successful DRTV campaigns. Coral Springs , Florida

Jul 05 2017
Skin Opulent/Eye Opulent I contacted the Co to cancel via the same web site from which I ordered the skin and eye products. I cancelled my order and received an email confirmation. California Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Skin Care: Skin Opulent/Eye Opulent FOuntain Valley, California

Jul 05 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO ltd., en.medicalxm.com www.medicalxm.com = Con Man. PING WANG, aka: SY CARTER, CARTER LIN, CARTER, etc. Also Con Woman Aka: SUSAN WANG, ANNY DING, SUSAN ANNY DING, SUSAN, etc. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES with MEDICAL ALT PUMPS. BUYERS BEWARE. AVOID THIS SELLER. Purchased Medical air Mattresses from PING WANG takes extended many months to post out. Specificly ordered mattress to have micro holes customised, mattress not as we ordered described arrived 5 months later which did not alternate as we equested, wrong pressure in pump not as we ordered. Patients presure wounds started bleeding & breaking own. Mattress'es sent not as PING WANG stated mattress not water proof, blood from patient goes through cover. Mattresses do not alternate some cells stay ridged non alternating causing patient unfair suffering. Alternating pumps not as pressure ordered sent 50-180 mmHg instead of softer 10-50mmHg Contacted XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD, SUSAN WANG & PING WANG unhelpful let's you down didn't want to know. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet
Author: Jerusalem, Other Healthcare Centers: Hospitals: XIAMEN SENYANG CO., Ltd Internet

Jul 04 2017
United Finance Co United Finance Co of Eugene, United Finance Co of Roseburg, United Finance Co of Grants Pass, United Finance Co of Salem, United Finance of Portland These scum bags will hide in the shadows for up to a decade, then attempt to steal more than your loan amount Eugene Oregon Mr Jimmy Quality Control Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: United Finance Co Eugene, Oregon

Jul 04 2017
Houdeled.com, Guangzhou Houde Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd. houdeled.com Sold us Defective Products Guangzhou City Florida Author: Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Houdeled.com, Guangzhou Houde Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd. Guangzhou City,

Jul 03 2017
Parisian Glow Skin Cream Parisian Glow Eye Serum Auto Renewal ordering, costing $189.83 total Denver CO. Internet Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Parisian Glow Skin Cream Internet

Jul 03 2017
Dollar Rental Car Co Dollar Admin Fees are a Rip Off ...Lied To Raleigh, North Carolina Nationwide Stay Away? Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental Car Co Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Russell Electric Company Russell Electric Co. We have legal rights to the name and its not for sale.We started a web sight and canceled Magnolia New Jersey Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Russell Electric Company Magnolia, New Jersey

Jul 03 2017
Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Misrepresentation of goods. Zhejiang, Jiangsu Jiangsu Author: London, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Zhejiang, Jiangsu,

Jul 03 2017
Offer forkash open new co ,I work there for one year and sold few project he owe me money in commission after he receive final payment complition from city and customer,and he don't want to pay me from all kind of excuses ,I am family guy I have 7 kids Offer forkash Encino California Ofer forkash Good and understanding friend Author: Encino, California Liars: offer forkash Encino, California

Jul 01 2017
buyvlamorous VLAMOROUS I tired to order a 1.95 sample of only the main vlamorous anti aging cream. got email receipt for 1.95. Then after reading about other peoples scams I tried to call cust svc to cancel. Got voice mail that said they wuld cancel future shipments and chg my CC 1.95 AND 38.71. This all occurred within 20 minutes of my online order. Called CC Co and confirmed my card was charged! I entered a dispute with them. I then received 7 calls from cust Svc trying to sell me additional products. Talked to 2 who could not cancel previous order - could only sell calls from Atlantic City Internet Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Skin Care: buyvlamorous Internet

Jul 01 2017
Nubodskin Unknown. Possibly, Luminary Co. claims the product was sent and received. I did not receive box, unless it came under another sender's name St, Petersburg Florida Author: Fullerton, California Skin Care: Nubodskin St, Petersburg, Florida

Jul 01 2017
SBC Trading Co. - Eason Chan accepted money for merchandise but never shipped it SHENZHEN PROVINCE GUANGDONG CHINA Internet Western Union payment is the tip for you that it is a scam Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SBC Trading Co. Internet

Jul 01 2017
Shenzhen Screen Electronic Trading Co., Ltd. TO MY MONEY AND NEVER SEND ME MY ORDER Guangdong, China china Author: bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Screen Electronic Trading Co., Ltd. Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
D.C. Pool Co. pool packages plus Poor Installation of semi in ground pool never completed Holtsville New York Author: N Massapequa, New York Pools & Saunas: D.C. Pool Co. Holtsville, New York

Jun 30 2017
My Commerce a Digital River Co. DRI*SMARTPCFIXER1.COM Renewed 2nd year by charging my credit card without my authorization Author: St. Augustine, Florida Computer Software: My Commerce a Digital River Co.

Jun 30 2017
Dorrance Publishing co. Rosedog Books.. Wrote Streets of Darkness by Susan Los Justice...being sold all over the world...stolen..remade in Spanish. And without book cover and i havent gotten a dime since published in 2006..not even getting my statements twice a year and they are liars after i talked to them...they should be investigated...they are scammers..pulling my book out of there Pittsburg Ohio Author: Amherst, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Dorrance Publishing co. Pittsburg, Ohio

47, Report #1381922

Jun 28 2017
Belle Epoque This company sent me to collections with the collection co name of Dar waterfront &a associates. I never did any business with this company and now I am in collection for $99.01 Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Belle Epoque Internet

48, Report #1381939

Jun 28 2017
Go Banyan Co aka Social Dental Deceptive Marketing Training - Terrible Communication - Do Not Sign A Contract Orem Utah Author: California Business Consulting: banyan

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co phone number to try Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois