Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

resveratrol ultra, hollywood florida

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries. Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Lisa DiPaolo This Individual is a Liar & Scam Artist - WITH A EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY West Palm Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Wanted Criminals: Lisa DiPaolo West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Yourwishstore scam ripoff internet Internet Author: Hobe Sound, Florida Medical Supplies: Yourwishstore Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Nissan Delray Worse experience in a dealership ever! BE WARNED they do SPOT DELIVERY scam. Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray, Florida Car Financing: Nissan Delray Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
OJ Commerce BEWARE of OJCommerce -- Online Reviews Call Them SCAM ARTIST--Read More Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: OJ Commerce Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 24 2017
American Residential Warranty Ripped me off Mislead me Boca Ratan Florida Author: Weston, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Boca Ratan, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Innergizer Doctor's Best Products; Soleez One word: Fraudulent Hudson Florida Author: PUEBLO WEST, Colorado Medical Supplies: Innergizer Hudson, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine,Robe Lighting Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Brandon Honda Dented Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Brandon Honda Tampa,

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Model search america Florida Author: Crossett, Arkansas Telemarketers: Model search america Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Hi Tec Express lost me a customer due to poor business practices Naples Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Hi Tec Express Naples, Florida

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet