Your Search | retail merchandiser magazine

Oct 25 2016
Kanoa Kanoa headphones Ripoff scam Internet Author: Lincoln, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Oct 25 2016
HipHop Weekly Magazine Scamming people who order HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet Author: Lafayette, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet

Oct 25 2016
Refreshe Derma 877-2785970 Wyoming Only 3 remaining testers! Retail price $99.95 Your Price $0.00 Internet Wyoming
Author: Stuart, Florida Beauty Salons: Refreshe Derma Internet

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce,; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 21 2016
Zinio Two Years of Magazine Subscription Erased From Ipad App Internet Problem Resolved Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Zinio Internet

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group I am a realtor that was solicited for advertising space in their magazine. Boca Raton Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 12 2016
11:50 AM Gary King, Steve Cryken, Live autograph magazine. Machine produced forgeries, gary king, Steve Cryken 2016. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 09 2016
Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Rip off for $1400-Sofa Went On Sale 6 Days After Purchase-Would Not Price Protect Me Princeton New Jersey Author: West Windsor, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Princeton, New Jersey

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telephones: Rewardzoneusa Internet
17, Report #1332081

Oct 07 2016
North Atlantic Magazine Company Scam! They withdraw huge amounts of money from accounts! Cumming Georgia Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: North Atlantic Magazine Company Cumming, Georgia
18, Report #1332007

Oct 06 2016
Amazon deleted my music library by an Amazon agent and now unable to get Amazon to replace it.Value is U.S. dollar $600 +- Internet Author: Kanchanaburi, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon Internet
19, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium Internet

Oct 04 2016
national renewal exchange national magazine renewal They have ripped me off of over $500 minnesota Not a rebuttal! Please read!!!! Author: Moline, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: national renewal exchange minnesota

Oct 04 2016
HipHopWeekly Took my money never got 1 issue Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. customers and clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Apollo Marketing Inc. Apollo Marketing Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer and client satisfaction, exceptional customer and client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Apollo Marketing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Apollo Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reports are Permanent Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
North Atlanta magazine They took $40 out of my account before I even received a magazine. I called and told them I wanted to cancel my scription and that I wanted my money back and they refused to give me my money back and to cancel my scription and they have been calling my phone 3-4 times a day but I can't seem to call them because their line is busy. Cumming Georgia Author: Goodells, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet