RETAIL MERCHANDISER MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: retail merchandiser magazine
There may be more specific results for "retail merchandiser magazine"
For more specific results for "retail merchandiser magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
SUBCO Unsolicited Magazine subscriptions charged to me Fresno California Author: Summersville, West Virginia Art Galleries: SUBCO Fresno, California

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

5, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Kamron KA-42 Home theater system I fell victim to this camp today in North. Georgia Two men in a black Escalade North Carolina plates Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron KA-42 Home theater system Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 10 2017
Kamron Rochester Minnesota
Author: Oronoco, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Rochester , Minnesota

Oct 07 2017
Sale guru Curling iron was cheap knock off. NOT AS ADVERTISED.. NO PACKING SLIP Rosemead California Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sale guru Rosemead, California

Oct 07 2017
retropcdos Maurice E Rivera Maurce E Rivera Chicago Illinois Maurice Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: retropcdos Chicago , Illinois

Oct 07 2017
myhubber omran I came across sometime back where i landed into who's site Who's who, i applied and i received a call in a month saying you have been selected and approved to list your name to be connected with highly influential network and top on all google search etc.. and they charged me, it was so real and i did not even doubt them for a second, but as they received the payment confirmation the company address and name was different from Who's Who. I then realized their site has an issue editing my profile and every since it was just a scam i think and hope this can be stopped by any authority taking money from people in this way its so not right. Dubai Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: myhubber Internet

Oct 07 2017
batteriesplus tried to fix my phone, they made it worst fairfax Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: batteriesplus fairfax, Virginia

Oct 06 2017
Anusha Traders, LLC healthinbudget2016, anushatraders.com, auctiva.com fake company ripoff headphones beats by dre bose Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Anusha Traders, LLC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
Magazine Subscriptions.com Company accepted payment from me. Never forwarded payment to publisher. Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Media Outlets: Magazine Subscriptions.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa