Your Search | retail merchandiser magazine

Jan 03 2017
Food magazine 0842958597 No phone number Harlan ia 51593 1593 Harlan IA natonwide Author: Lady lake , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Food magazine nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Construction Today Magazine and Kevin Cosgrove Use our company suppliers to solicit advertising for a bogus article that never materialized Los Angeles California Internet Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Construction Today Magazine Internet

Dec 31 2016
Emporium. Com Pacific Credit Group Took my Money But Never sent my Order and even tried to take more Money out of my Bank. California Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium. Com San Diego, California

Dec 30 2016
Best Buy Worst Delivery and Customer Service-EVER Northridge, California Nationwide Author: Sherwood Forest, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
radio shack Radio Shack merges their vocabulary, like Policy and Notice; they have different meanings, but they mean the same in their business. phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: radio shack phoenix, Arizona

Dec 28 2016
Limited Goods Since you will not give me a return label for the product you wrongly sent to me, I will be contacting the Ripoff Report and other authorities if needed, because you have not given me a phone number to call, did not send me a return label to send it back and are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee which is NOT RIGHT! Your mistake not mine Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Limited Goods Internet

Dec 28 2016
Emporium Retail Group LLC, Emporium.com, Emporium Failure to Ship and Refusial to Refund Los Angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Trinity, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Retail Group LLC Los Angeles, California

Synergy Mobile Audio Curt Kunkel Scammed Or Stolen?? Watertown South Dakota
Author: Nahunta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Synergy Mobile Audio Internet

Dec 27 2016
Emporium Retail Group LLC I purchased Cyber Monday sale items, and am being billed for regular retail my sales slip even shows the sale price but they will not honor the prices they published. I call their customer service number and it is a offshore answering service, I called 8 Sale Price, will call you Los Angles, Ca Internet
Response from Emporium Author: Rocklin, California Kitchens: Emporium Retail Group LLC Internet

Dec 27 2016
Skque products I was ripped off on two hover boards that I ordered for Christmas and have gotten no response from the company Irwindale California Author: Fletcher , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Skque products Irwindale, California

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Bates and switch, offered one product and ship a much lower grade product Vancouver Canada Internet Author: W palm beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
MICHAEL SHIRAEF MICHAEL SHIRAEF / WAVEFACTORY.ORG SCAM ARTIST UNETHICAL BUYER DO NOT SELL TO HIM Online Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MICHAEL SHIRAEF Internet

Dec 25 2016
High Class Universe Cute dog bank ordered and paid, but High Class Universe never shipped and wont respond. Unknown Internet
Author: Trappe, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Groupon There is no discount, just a gimmick . Lawrenveville, Georgia Internet Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Groupon Internet

Dec 23 2016
magazine periodicals HAMILTON they called numerous times and i had refused everytime, and still managed to put my bank account over drawn. Alton Kansas
Author: Joplin , Missouri Telemarketers: magazine periodicals Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Boardwalk buy.com Don't honor their products. Internet Author: Springville , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boardwalk buy.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Sound Advice Corporate culture of horrible followup and after-the-sale service Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 20 2016
99santa On 11/27 I ordered items from 99santa, paying extra for 2 day shipping. Now here it is 12/20 and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed them over and over again and I get what I feel is a a form letter emailed back telling me they are so busy that stock is low and they are working really hard on my order. I ended up telling them I want to cancel my order, they say well it's to late to do that.. So I told them they were effing scammers, which they I turn sent me another form type email. Can you help Seneca new york Internet  Author: New castle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 20 2016
Emporium Never sent product tried to take payment from my account Internet Response From Emporium Author: Maricopa , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dave McDonald McDonald vending Scam Artist Bensenville Illinois Author: MP, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Office Services: Dave McDonald Illinois

Dec 20 2016
Champs Apparel Hiding under the Champs Retail Store! NOT the real legit company Internet Author: Victoria, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 20 2016
Nationwide Periodical Group magazine sales organization Magazine sales, tries and sometimes succeeds in getting your credit card info Denver Denver Author: California Telemarketing Companies: Nationwide Periodical Group Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California