Your Search | retail merchandiser magazine

Jul 18 2016
@iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing.com Time2GrindRadio Straight Stuntin Magazine James Stokes Scammed Me Out Of $5,000 Union New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Union, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Holiday cruise line Cruise ship terminal 2nd floor mail room1 east 11th street, Rivera beach, FL 33404 Grand celebration cruise / Pothole cruise magazine Rivera beach Florida Author: Monterey , Tennessee Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise line Florida

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 17 2016
Model One Exotics/ Khushpreet Kaur/Billy Stelly AKA Caimen Magdiel The Immaculate Paradigm Blush Models Magazine Model One Exotics Houston Texas
Author: California Auto Rentals: Model One Exotics/ Khushpreet Kaur/Billy Stelly AKA Caimen Magdiel Houston , Texas

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Ervin López Ervin DJ Scamer Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ervin López Miami , Florida

Jul 15 2016
Nakia Magazine Fund Raising Scam Durham North Carolina Author: durham, North Carolina Business Consultants: Nakia Magazine Durham, North Carolina

Jul 15 2016
Buy Squad Clear BAIT and SWITCH Oregon Oregon Author: Richmond, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Buy Squad Oregon

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 14 2016
womans day womans day nz Rip Off Magazine false stories auckland Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: womans day Internet

Jul 14 2016
North Atlanta Magazine was lied to and charged for something I didn't even give them my card info Atlanta Nationwide Author: Hartselle, Alabama Liars: North Atlanta Magazine Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Mykel Monroe (Mykel X ) Scammed me by using Christina Milian's We are Pop Culture Los Angeles California Girl Please. Haters will be Haters Author: Inglewood, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Los Angeles , California

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2016
Proof pronto.com Atlas Storesa division of Atlas Electronics, Inc5030 Champion Blvd., G11-120Boca Raton, FL 33496 Do Not Order From This Company! It Is A Total Ripoff!! Boca Raton Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Proof pronto.com Internet

Jul 06 2016
Movie Clips Magazine Shaun Michael, Shaun Boylan, John LaRe, Hometown Coupon & Movie Magazine Advertisers and Publishers Beware, Your Money is Not Safe WIth These Guys Fort Myers Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Magazine PlusNational Readers Service Magazine Totally Ripped ME OFF Buffalo Nationwide Author: Rocky mount, Alabama Internet Fraud: Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I joined the lifetime membership for $200. in 2005. Got a magazine for a couple years but nothing else they promised. Haven't even gotten the magazine for two years Have not heard a thing from them for two years Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Palmbeach jewler  Tennessee Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Palmbeach jewler Tennessee

Jun 28 2016
Souls of Creation Two weeks later still no cds Hamilton Alabama Author: Hamilton, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Souls of Creation Hamilton, Alabama

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Platinum Reader Magazines Scam Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada