Your Search | retail merchandiser magazine

Apr 11 2016
I'm So Country Took my money and never sent my flashlights Internet Author: Waldo, Arkansas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: I'm So Country Internet

Apr 11 2016
Apollo Marketing Apollo Magazine Sales Company A kid from Apollo Marketing stopped by Grandmothers home to sell magazines for the High School so she invited him in after that he claimed to be thirsty however while she went to grab him a glass of water he stole nearly her whole box full of medicine off her coffee table and disappeared. Lincoln, Illinois Nationwide Please remove this report all issues have been resolved Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Jasen Two men in a red dodge with a recipt from a Altamonte acoustic company for 4 camden c5100 home theater systems box marked with msrp of $2438. They sold it to me for 200 only to realize its cheap speakers when i got home they seem official with recipts and willingness to open the box. Apopka Florida
Author: Apopka , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jasen Altamonte acoustic Apopka, Florida

Apr 11 2016
MOVIE-CLIPS PRODUCTIONS MOVIE-CLIPS MAGAZINE BAD ACTORS - THIEVES - FRAUDULENT PRACTICES Nationwide FLA Atty General Author: Georgetown, Texas Work at Home Business: MOVIE-CLIPS PRODUCTIONS Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Shenzhen Peter Rong International Trade Co. Ltd Li Han Xu Sent $500 Seller ran off never replied after picking up money In china looked up ip address its in Switzerland . Author: Chicago, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Peter Rong International Trade Co. Ltd Internet

Apr 07 2016

Apr 06 2016
North Atlantic Magazine Company North Atlantic Magazine Exchange Cleaned out my account none Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Art Galleries: North Atlantic Magazine Company none,

Apr 05 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center Debt collection for a magazine subscriptions i never had Los Angeles California Author: surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Central Billing Los Angeles , California

Apr 05 2016
Central billing network The subscription center, Magazine subscription center The subscription center claims i ordered magazines or subcribed to them and are attempting to proceed through a debt collecting agency to bill me Los angeles California Author: Los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Central billing network Los angeles, California

Apr 05 2016
wish.com FRAUD, No Product delivered as per the Order, NO REFUND MONEY San Francisco Internet
Author: Gurgaon, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wish.com Internet

Apr 03 2016
Iron Cowboy Productions,LLC Derek A Smith, Thunder Roads Magazine of Ohio,LLC, Nathan J Elter, William R Fox, Karen S Fox, Iron Cowboy Production, Derek Tro Smith, Derek A Smith Scam Artist for Iron Cowboy Productions and Thunder Roads Magazine Ohio Burton Ohio
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: Iron Cowboy Productions,LLC Burton, Ohio

Apr 03 2016
fye For 3 years FYE charged me over $400.00 for service I didn't agree to . Hyattsville Maryland Author: severn, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: fye Hyattsville , Maryland

Mar 31 2016
Discount OEM Radios Liers and theives Williamson Georgia Author: New Lenox, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Discount OEM Radios Williamson, Georgia

Mar 30 2016
Michael Joseph Amoroso omniphase Audio Speaker scam from back of dark blue van, orlando, Florida - $200 Chino Hills California Author: Orlando, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Michael Joseph Amoroso Chino Hills, California

Mar 30 2016
WHY NOT LEASE IT AFTER I SET UP A BUYOUT THEY TOOK $406 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS AND I AUTHORIZED THEM TO TAKE $179 MANCHESTER New Hampshire Author: Wyoming, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WHY NOT LEASE IT MANCHESTER , New Hampshire

Mar 30 2016
solid state audio Solid state audio stole my money Rhoon internet Author: milan, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: solid state audio Rhoon,

Mar 29 2016
Seiki Tv went out sound no volume , tv is les than 6 months old company wanted me to ship the tv back to them i pay for shipping to be fixed Diamond bar California Author: Belleville, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Seiki California

Mar 29 2016
Nolyn acoustics A guy named Brian He pulled up next to me at a gas station and asked if I needed some home audio. He was well dressed in a nice black SUV, opened his door and showed me all the car audio and said it was over stock and couldn't bring it to his warehouse in Burnsville. He looked so legit it was scary, has business cards, company shirt on and invoices. I didn't fall for it at first but then he continued to show me various papers on the home stereo system that retailed at 2400$ and offered me 1 for 300. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn acoustics Internet

Mar 29 2016
discount magazine club hoiday club gave my cc# to other company montreal Nationwide Author: REDBRIDGE, Alabama Police: discount magazine club Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Money Map Press MMP will not give fullor partial refund on unmailed issues Baltimore Maryland Author: Vacaville, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Money Map Press Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 29 2016
Auction4Tech/DBH Group Online LLC Rude Scam Artists Will Steal Your Money and Refuse to Take Responsibility Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Auction4Tech Internet

Mar 28 2016
Readers Discount Center Central Billing; Central Billing Network; CBN Readers Discount Center magazine sales by phone; CBN is collection service? Los Angeles California I am experiencing the same situation, I just received a notice from central billing network yesterday. Author: Winnemucca, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Readers Discount Center Los Angeles, California

Mar 27 2016
Vikings magazine service Jeff I think that was his name I just remembered that it started with a J Well I was told that if I subscribe to these magazine at 49.99 a month that I would receive a 250 or 500 $ gift card to shop on line after I make my first payment which I made on March 11 2016 I didn't receive nether or not one thing no gift card no magazine I want to press charges I mean i'm going to press charges Burnsville Minnesota Author: Pearl City, Hawaii $$ REWARDS Offered: Vikings magazine service Burnsville, Minnesota

Mar 25 2016
Cricket wireless Nationwide Author: Thatcher, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
James Stokes @iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing, Newark illustrated Ent, Straight Stuntin Magazine, Time2grind Radio, Big7 Scammer Fake Fraud Phony Stole Money Union New Jersey Author: Cincinatti, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: James Stokes @iAmBig7 Union, New Jersey