Your Search | retrofeet royal sole

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 05 2016
Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Webmastertools This company charged my account $77 for something that I have never ordered Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Work at Home Business: Webmastertools Internet

Jan 28 2016
Royal carribean cruise Virus of the Seas Forced to take cruise to disease infested countries on anniversary Carribean Nationwide Author: Upper darby, Pennsylvania Cruise Ships: Royal carribean cruise Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Royal Protection of America After Paying 3000.00 for an extended warrenty they would not cover two things that my car needed fixed. Huntsville Alabama Author: Plantation, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Royal Protection of America Huntsville, Alabama

Jan 12 2016
Nationwide Construction JOHN HOUSTON FLOYD JOHN HOUSTON FLOYD TOOK DEPOSIT, NEVER SHOWED UP TO DO WORK AFTER 3 MONTHS AND HAS NEVER RETURNED DEPOSIT. ROYAL OAK MICHIGAN False Information. Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Nationwide Construction Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Royal Couture Fashion Nicole Royal Couture Fashions very unprofessional and sarcastic response to my questions, appalling! New Jersey Author: Cut Off , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Couture Fashion New Jersey

Jan 03 2016
walmart wal-mart dirt devil royal appliance Wal-Mart wallyworld dirt devil royal appliance bissel deceptive return policies, crappy products, bad customer service, wasted my time, i feel decepted lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: walmart wal-mart dirt devil royal appliance lexington , Kentucky

Jan 02 2016
Greyhound Bus Lines Shut this company down!!! Inept driver ignores safety, allows chaos - injured elderly passenger abused, abandoned at 2:30am Dallas Nationwide Inconsiderate Passengers Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Royal Yorkies I purchased a miniture yorkie puppy to love and encourage me in my rehabilitation after a debilitating motorcycle accident never arrived it's like a death of a loved one 3104 Guilford Ave Baltimore MD 21218 Royalyorkie1@gm
Author: Fairfield, California Adult Web Site: Cash Services: Royal Yorkies Internet

Dec 21 2015
Colonial Village We were looking for a place to stay after a foreclosure on our home. We were honest from the start about the foreclosure and the manager, Sandy Arocha, told us she didn't think there was an issue. They proceed to take 297 dollars from us for an application and we were denied in 30 mins due to the foreclosure. She knew we weren't going to get it, but took the money from us anyway. The first reason for denial was foreclosure when the email came back, being in the business as long as she was I'm sure this was known before we went through this hassle. Davie Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Colonial Village Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
digimedia royal Vegas casinofortune lounge group reversals casino royal vegas ripoff progressive Villa Seminia 8. Sir Temi Zammit Avenue Ta' Xbiex malta
Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: digimedia malta,

Dec 14 2015
PC Planet Systems refuses to issue a promised refund Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Computer Dealers: PC Planet Systems Internet

Dec 12 2015
Albert Norman Bayer Albert BayerNationwide Construction LLCNationwide Unique Construction Company Took My Deposit. Made many promises and did not deliver. Royal Oak Michigan Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Albert Norman Bayer Royal Oak, Michigan

Dec 09 2015
Holsted Jewerly Deducted $66.98 X 2 for jewerly I didn't order that I'd receive in 2 weeks after cancelling twice.Was told they can't stop the order just send back then refund would be given. Joliet Illinois Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: Holsted Jewerly Joliet, Illinois

Dec 08 2015
Global VIP Mobile, Inc. Andre Pierre Judy Lamont Mark Hutt Scam Artists Paid with Zero Results Said They Would Refund & Havent West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Global VIP Mobile, Inc. Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 03 2015
Nationwide Construction LLC Jason John Houston Floyd John Floyd Company especially John took my deposit of $5750 to do work but did not delivery Royal Oak Michigan
Other Victims Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Home Improvements: Nationwide Construction LLC Royal Oak, Michigan

Dec 02 2015
Hard Buzz Spice Do Not Trust Hard Buzz Spice California Author: Front Royal, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Hard Buzz Spice Internet

Dec 02 2015
MS Service Group MS Service Group Rip-off Antelope California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: MS Service Group Antelope, California

Dec 01 2015
Imperial Teutonic Order, Order of Teutonic Knights, German Order Royal Rubbish, Imperial Fraud USA Server Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Imperial Teutonic Order Internet

Dec 01 2015
Multiplan/PHCS I went out of network with , Horizon, united healthcare and aetna in june 2015, and to my suprise my bills where being cut by Multiplan, . When I contacted them they said I was in there network and they sent me a copy of a contract I signed when I was a sole proprieter, but 10 years ago I became a LLC and needed new tax ID, new busness, Multiplan never sent me a new contract and one of there own people told me that and sent me new contract. In october I was told I did not have to wait 90 days to get out , but I should not have been in,I am looking to recover lost income from June to end of October, also in October one of there people called me about a claim and asked me if my TIN# was my old # that was not valid so I know they have old out dated files. I sent certified letter to legal dept in October ,over a month ago and have heard nothing and multiplan will not give me the number, it is in bedford Mass. I am also concerned about 2 certified letters that I did not recieve from Horizon stating my exact dates to be out of network that they say where sent, I feel that everthing went through multiplan and that they stopped those 2 letters from reaching me, they where dated june 30th I recieved them by email oct22 from horizon with no return reciept # or signature new york New York Author: Seaville, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: Multiplan/PHCS new york, New York

Nov 30 2015
Bride and Groom Canada or Maya Bridal House Credit Card Fraud, no services rendered Mont-Royal Quebec Author: Mississauga, Ontario Newspapers – Magazines: Bride and Groom Canada Mont-Royal, Quebec

Nov 30 2015
Williams-Sonoma misled on refund California Author: front royal, Virginia Kitchens: Williams-Sonoma Internet

Nov 29 2015
Harbor computer services Ripped me off , not returning calls , phone rings to a cell phone , Royal oak Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Harbor computer services Royal oak , Michigan

Nov 28 2015
Template Monster Manager Mark Woods Template Monster Sells Old Obsolete Templates then Wants to Charge You for the Help You're Going to Need Sunny Isles Beach, FL Florida Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Websites: Template Monster Internet