Your Search | rev. lucas smith, susan smith, sherrill strampher

Aug 21 2014
nationalleasinggroupco.com Billy Marks aka John aka Smith Bryan Cooper Con man S*** bag Car theft atlanta ga Nashville tn Internet Author: beverlyhills ca, California Auto Dealers: nationalleasinggroupco.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Smith & Ken real estate Smith& Ken's lack of professionalism Dubai Internet Author: Alabama Property Management: Smith & Ken real estate Internet

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
International Taxidermy Intl. Taxidermy, Edith fleet, Cabo Taxidermy, Hector the director the fish collector International Taxidermy in Cabo, be aware of their faulty fish mount products Cabo San lucas Internet
Author: Nacka, California Taxidermy: International Taxidermy Internet

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
AW AUTOPRO Rip off with false claims on contract Balboa CA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Glenn Smith Internet

Aug 15 2014
Natalie Williams Keysha BrittishNatalie Smith Natalie borrowed a lot of money from us and took off without paying us back. She also left her job without any notice. Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Scarsdale, New York Cleaning Services: Natalie Williams Bridgeport , Connecticut

Aug 13 2014
ABF U-Pack Moving U-Pack doesn't take any responsibilites of transport damages and delay shipment. Fort Smith Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: ABF U-Pack Moving Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Cole Smith Fraud, scam, pretending to want to purchase services from my company Internet Author: Austin, Texas Massage Therapists: Cole Smith Internet

Aug 13 2014
a2z Development Center an Amazon Company, Amber Mosely, Regina Lucas, Emily Davis, Bryan Reyes To good to be true offer of employment Morristown New Jersey Author: Mc Cleary, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: a2z Development Center Morristown, New Jersey

Aug 13 2014
professional marketing Pam Smith LIES, does not deliver leads, and blames it on you ellijay Georgia Author: indianapolis, Indiana Telemarketers: professional marketing ellijay, Georgia

Aug 13 2014
Authorized Statement , Bad for People, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Scam Group, Ripoff Scam to Ed Magedson Ripoff Report, Sac County Attorney Ben Smith, 60 Minutes Australia, Heidi Roberts, Janice Duffy check book journalism, digital assassins, Ripoff, checkbook journalism, prosecutorial misconduct, ninemsn fraud, Gold Coast
Author: Laguna Beach, California Government Corruption: Authorized Statement , Bad for People, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Scam Group, Ripoff Scam to Ed Magedson Ripoff Report, Sac County Attorney Ben Smith, 60 Minutes Australia, Heidi Roberts, Janice Duffy Select State/Province

Aug 11 2014
Banners Broker International Chris Smith They are a P**** scheme after I gave my money to them they kept showing me fake money that I was making and I never received any money for my advertising that they owe me in commissions. The promises never stopped. Toronto, Ontario, Canada Ontario
Author: Rochester, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Banners Broker International Chris Smith Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Ontario

Aug 09 2014
Tonio Elber Lucas Marco Elber Lucas I'm embarrassed to say, I fell for this scam as well Internet
Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tonio Elber Lucas Internet

Aug 09 2014
Susan Keenberg, Esq. Do not trust this lawyer. Biased mediator and a real jerk Torrance California Author: San Diego, California Legal Services: Susan Keenberg, Esq. Torrance, California

Aug 08 2014
RE/MAX Hearthstone, Gale Montello, Susan Ruiz remaxmerrick.comhttp://www.remax-hearthstone-ny.com galemontello.remaxagent.com/ www.susan.ruiz.remaxagent.com Bullying, intimidation, negligence, and misinformation toward an Elderly woman with Parkinson's Disease. Merrick New York Author: Lake Worth, Florida Realtors: RE/MAX Hearthstone, Gale Montello, Susan Ruiz Merrick, New York

Aug 08 2014
childsupportlawyerslosangeles Clerk to the Court,Sophia Smith Child Support Court Notice of Hearing Los Angeles Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Government Worker: childsupportlawyerslosangeles Internet

Aug 05 2014
Aislinn Outsourcing and Ray Smith Aislinn Outsourcing SCAM SCAM SCAM. Stole $1,000, AVOID AVOID AVOID India and Calgary, AB, Canada Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Aislinn Outsourcing and Ray Smith Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
KELLY SMITH KELLY SMITH PHONE PRANK CALLING. Many reports are listed here on rip-off report of Kelly Smith calling with computer generated message of many different pranks. Prank Calls from automated calling system that calls you every day and even the do not call registry can stop them no matter how much information you give. Tampa, or where ever the area of the victim. Nationwide Author: Seminole, Florida Attorneys General: KELLY SMITH Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Resortcom Cabo San Lucas Grand Solmar Resortcom (AKA Grand Solmar) Engaged in Fraud and Misrepresentation Class Action Suit Anyone? San Diego California Author: Tucson, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Resortcom Cabo San Lucas San Diego , California

Aug 04 2014
First Cash Advance, Chicago, Illinois John Smith, Jordan Smith, Kenneth Dixon, all of which are of Indian decent.  chicago Illinois Author: Katy, Texas Cash Services: First Cash Advance, Chicago, Illinois chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Aug 01 2014
Silversmithingclass.com David Lee Smith Will not allow cancellations/rescheduling due to weather Internet Author: Tennessee Arts and Crafts: Silversmithingclass.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital Dr. Susan Kelleher, Dr. Santiago Diaz Dr. Susan Kelleher performed surgery on our little rabbit and then left her to die with no pain medication. Deerfield Beach Florida
Author: davie, Florida Veterinarians: Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital Deerfield Beach, Florida