REVIVAL SOCIAL LOUNGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: revival social lounge
There may be more specific results for "revival social lounge"
For more specific results for "revival social lounge"
Showing 1-25 of 2,300 Found Reports For more specific results for "revival social lounge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Ipswich Buddhist Centre Triratna Buddhist Community, FWBO, Ipswich Buddhist Centre, Sangharakshita Cult/Sect Behaviour, Gagging Orders, Controlling people, The main umbrella movement Triratna reported in UK Press for abuse (see proof), sexual abuse scandals involving social services IPSWICH Author: Alabama Cult: Ipswich Buddhist Centre IPSWICH,

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 17 2017
Social Stinger Scam Service Beverly New Jersey Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Social Stinger Beverly, New Jersey

May 16 2017
netspend closed my account and took my money based on a fraudulent document they did not verify from the social security administration ? houston texas main office Nationwide Author: canal winchester, Ohio Banks: netspend Nationwide

May 16 2017
Silicon Valley Graphics, SVGPrint.com, SalSoft, branded logo designs, video jeeves, logo jeeves, silicon valley graphics, Itech Devices Inc, avenue social, svgprint.com Fraud Ring, Ghaznavi Brothers, Salman Ghaznavi, Usman Ghaznavi, Silicon Valley Graphics Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Unusual Rip-Off: Silicon Valley Graphics Fremont, California

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
expatssocial.com Gulf SinglesKSA SinglesExpat Singles Dating you pay membership and there are no real members, the site registers you in other sites and so on Internet Author: Khobar, Alabama Social Services: expatssocial.com Internet

May 10 2017
CKS Property Management (Randall or Tyler) Took ID's, Social, Never Heard Back. VERY Rude. San Diego California Author: Westminster, Colorado Real Estate Services: CKS Property Management San Diego, California

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 05 2017
Check services Saying they are investigations and coming to arrest me for money owed from 2012 which I don't .. saying I have a court date & they were very rude & cursing and making threats they had my social security number I reported the call to authorities in Florida cause that's where they said the court date was until I told them I don't live there anymore they would not release any information about where the were located and there number is a google number definitely a scam. Beware Florida phone number Nationwide Author: Mahwah , New Jersey Cash Services: Check services Nationwide

May 04 2017
Team SI Social Innovation Cheated me out of commission, cheated my clients, etc Little Rock Arkansas Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Team SI Little Rock, Arkansas

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 03 2017
Crowdfund Social Automated emails. Pretending to do the work not even proving it. They drive ZERO backers to the campaign, they literally get paid to pretend to do the work and keep sending automated emails of links of Facebook pages that they are posting on. And when you ask, they post your campaign just so you can see it once so that they can say they did the work. COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!! USA Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Crowdfund Social Internet

May 01 2017
Core Skincare The hook you in with a 4.95 charge for a sample then you are automatically signed up for a reacurring charge of $89.97 per month. I called the company and was told by 2 supervisors that they could and would not refund my money and I could not return the product for credit but that they would gladly cancel my membership and I would not receive further shipments or payments. I told them that was unacceptable and ask for an owners name and she would not give that to me. I then told her I was going to put this bait and switch on social media to warn other people she said that was unfortunate. Internet Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Eye Care: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 28 2017
Bob Diamond Solutions to PN neuropathy treatment group Scam - Bob Diamond Social Influencer of products with undisclosed financial interests The truth is coming! Author: Wilmington, California Alternative Health: Bob Diamond internet

Apr 27 2017
Naima Singletary The Academy for WomanhoodOpulent Living I commenced couneling services with Naima Singletary in February of 2015. All was satisfactory until I participated along with three other women in her Month in Milan (Italy) program.  West Sacramento, CA Internet Author: Arizona Social Services: Naima Singletary Internet

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Rogelio Lara luxurylifestylesservices@gmail.com Roger Lara Funding Loans Lending Realproperty Scam private information social security bank fraud loan fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: Rogelio Lara Los Angeles , California

Apr 17 2017
Debra m kaplan Arrest August 24 2012 Disorderly Conduct/brawling Fighting Corrupt Public Moral Decency• Resist Officer/obstruct Wo Violence st lucie county Nationwide
Authentic Mugshot from st lucie jail Debra m kaplan Author: chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Moms: Debra m kaplan Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
ACE Cash Express Mark Smith ACE Cash Advance Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACE has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $5873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $964.52. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Victorville, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Cash Express Internet

Apr 11 2017
Adam Kruger - MX Revival IndianAdam IndianAdam41 stole parts, inability to do work that he accepted, no follow-up, no return of customers parts, no calls, no information, ignores me, no attempt to resolve, pouty, hissifit, directly lied to BBB, saying he would return my parts., motorcycle parts, banned customer access, won't return parts, but says job is finished. Mitchellville Iowa
Follow-up MAY 8th, 2017 Author: Ft Madison, Iowa Motorcycles: Adam Kruger - MX Revival Mitchellville, Iowa

Apr 01 2017
Mac-Jordan Degadjor Africa New MediaSocial Good Ghana@MacJordan#macjordandegadjor Liar and scam artist Mac-Jordan Degadjor. I paid him $1200 to design a social media app. Total Ripoff. Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Internet Fraud: Mac-Jordan Degadjor Internet

Mar 31 2017
Social Moving Group US express relocation , and Ben Moving Nightmare Norgross Georgia
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Adoption Agencies: Social Moving Group Norgross, Georgia