Your Search | revival social lounge

Jan 12 2016
Social Engine Social Engine Is Scamming Clients for Maintenance Fees! They got another one Boulder Colorado Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Software: Social Engine Boulder , Colorado

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 09 2016
Dr Phil McGraw CBS, Zoe Alexander, anyone else responsible for making the show I was on Dr Phil ruined my life Los Angeles, California
Social Media Author: Lakeland, Florida Attorneys General: Dr Phil McGraw Los Angeles, California

Jan 07 2016
SOCIAL New York SOCIAL Scam Artists New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: SOCIAL New York New York, New York

Jan 06 2016
Qazzoo REVIEW: Qazzoo is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. Qazzoo.com a progressive approach to creating business online by combining social media & a natural language search engine to create a new way to generate more business for the professional users at a lower cost. *UPDATE: Qazzoo pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Qazzoo recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business service. Author: Florida Realtors: qazzoo.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
Qazzoo REVIEW: Qazzoo is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. Qazzoo.com a progressive approach to creating business online by combining social media & a natural language search engine to create a new way to generate more business for the professional users at a lower cost. *UPDATE: Qazzoo pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Qazzoo recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business service. Author: Miami, Florida Customer Leads: Qazzoo.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
Crimal Justice Law Firm Threated to hold my Social Security Disability Check , Arrest and court and attorney fees New York New York Author: Traverse City, Michigan Loans: Crimal Justice Law Firm New York, New York

Jan 05 2016
Social Recruiting Strategies Conference , GSMI Web threatening to report to collections if I fail to pay the academic discount they offered San Diego California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Seminar Programs: Global Strategic Management Institute San Diego, California

34, Report #1206678

Jan 04 2016
Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa, child /adolescent was very unprofessional when dealing with my daughter and I Barrie, Ontario Ontario
Yet another fake report by Shawn W Mcquaid Author: Barrie, Ontario Mental Health: Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Barrie, Ontario, Ontario

Dec 30 2015
Premier Disability LLC Thomas Klint Fraud/Bogus Social Security Representative Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Edinburg, Texas Legal Services: Premier Disability LLC Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 22 2015
my little panda kitchen http://www.mylittlepandakitchen.com/Annabelle McMillanhello@mylittlepandakitchen.com Food was stale. Not vegan and was tested for rat feces and came out positive, I did this because we knew something was wrong with the cake. It was under cooked and we could see the EGGS and we found three black round balls in the batter and we had them tested . They turned out to be rat droppings . When we contacted her just to get our money back she went insane and gave us threats and went all over our social medias and left insane comments . This business is a scam and NOT vegan and not safe . The cake actually had raw batter in the middle ! It was also melted upon delivery by the owner who reeked of tobacco smoke . She also had filthy hands and finger nails . Buyer beware! sidney Internet
The truth about little Panda Kitchen Author: homosassa, Florida Catering: my little panda kitchen Internet

Dec 21 2015
Brian Smith Cash Net USA He sent me an email saying i owed 944.00 by tomorrow or he would send my Social Security number to the credit bureaus.  Internet Brian Smith's new phone # Author: Alabama, Alabama Hackers: Brian Smith Internet

Dec 21 2015
Instant Checkmate LONG MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT TAKES CONSUMERS DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH Author: Lake City, Florida Social Services: Instant Checkmate Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
SB county CPS I can get the Social Workers name, if needed or helpful. Took my grandchildren from their mom, and the rest of our family. San Bernardino California Author: Redlands, California Civil Rights Violators: SB county CPS California

Dec 19 2015
digimedia royal Vegas casinofortune lounge group reversals casino royal vegas ripoff progressive Villa Seminia 8. Sir Temi Zammit Avenue Ta' Xbiex malta
Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: digimedia malta,

Dec 18 2015
Crescent Bar and Lounge Club using same name. Dallas Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Liars: Crescent Bar and Lounge Dallas, Texas

Dec 10 2015
United Finacial Analysis Services Inc. Sent email with my SOCIAL SECURITY # in it Internet Author: Pawhuska, Oklahoma Loan Brokers: United Finacial Analysis Services Inc. Internet

Dec 10 2015
Office of financial affairs Investigator Fisher Tells me my Social Security and my financial records is under a fraud investigation Atlanta Georgia Author: Wichita, Kansas Banks: Office of financial affairs Georgia

Dec 08 2015
Sharper Tone Lnp BrighyideJuvacell pro Skin Therapy I bought their FREE product for the LOW cost of shipping at 3.99 and within 14 days was hit with 2 charges of 98.71 and 89.71 I am 66 years old live on social security that's all the Christmas money I had to shop with DONT EVER buy from this or any company like it .I guess buyer beware . Internet Author: Riga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Sharper Tone Internet

Nov 30 2015
VIP-Resorts VIP Resorts Click Deal Social Media Corp TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS Ocoee Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Resorts: VIP-Resorts Ocoee, Florida

Nov 29 2015
Shyla Collier as premiere social media Total Networking Scam Phoenix and surrounding areas Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Adult Web Site: Computer Fraud: Shyla Collier as premiere social media Apache junction , Arizona

Nov 18 2015
Binder and Binder Charles E Binder Social Security Advocates Hauppauge New York
Author: Weehawken, New Jersey Legal Services: Binder and Binder Hauppauge , New York

Nov 18 2015
American Proposition Lend - Debt Point Llc This unknown company started emailing me stating that I borrowed $400 from them and because of non payment I now owe them $1210. I emailed them back stating that I didn't know who they were and never borrowed money from them or anyone else. They are threatening to take legal actions against me if I don't pay. I have asked them to send me proof of such accusations but I'm receiving more threats instead. I asked for a phone number and an address but got more threats and a higher pay off now more than $3000. I am so afraid of what can happen because they have my social security number. Is there anyone out there that can help me. Internet
VERY COMMON SCAM! Author: Charolette, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: American Proposition Lend - Debt Point Llc Internet

Nov 17 2015
universal debt clearing inc says i owe on a loan for the amount of 1140.57. have my social security number Internet Author: fargo, North Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: universal debt clearing inc Internet

Nov 13 2015
Himanshu Sharma Pixatra Ssiet Mohali Chandigarh — Online dating scam badoo Himanshu sharma Pixatra Mohali Chandigarh app developer himanshu9904 sunny9904 rishi9904 Himanshu sharma owner of Pixatra SSIET Mohali chandigarh Summary Internet
HR MANAGER Author: ..., Social Services: Himanshu Sharma Pixatra Ssiet Mohali Chandigarh — Online dating scam badoo Internet