REVIVAL SOCIAL LOUNGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: revival social lounge
There may be more specific results for "revival social lounge"
For more specific results for "revival social lounge"
Showing 26-50 of 2,354 Found Reports For more specific results for "revival social lounge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 01 2017
Etia.Info This website promises to pay you for the tasks completed. **Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5-10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link and visit it. Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.** After you made enough to cash out they won't allow you to. Your supposed to be able to choose what way you want to getc your income and click the option, but upon trying they take you to an ad to download a specific application to verify before cashing out. Even if you verify the way they insist you still don't get paid. I'm seeking a law suit and others should as well. After spendingetting many hours promoting their links you would think you would be compensated Internet Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Home Based Business: Etia.Info Internet

Jun 29 2017
National payment centet Department if educstion Trying to shake down an old Lady!! Said my $100 monthly payment is involuntary because it comes out of my social security. Atlanta Georgia Author: North Bend, Oregon Colleges and Universities: National payment centet Atlanta, Georgia

28, Report #1381939

Jun 28 2017
Go Banyan Co aka Social Dental Deceptive Marketing Training - Terrible Communication - Do Not Sign A Contract Orem Utah Author: California Business Consulting: banyan

Jun 28 2017
Department of Social Services Stalking, Herassing, Denieing me benefits or any legitimate services Deer Park New York
Author: LINDENHURST, New York Government Services: Department of Social Services Deer Park, New York

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Hip Center Doctors office Denieing me my legal rights to my medical records North Babylon New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Social Services: Hip Center Doctors office North Babylon, New York

Jun 26 2017
Rothstein and Shiffman Law Firm Daytona Beach, FL Horrible Social Security Disability Representatives Daytona Beach Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Rothstein and Shiffman Law Firm Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Cash Cental Check Cashing FRAUD - This company let an illegal immigrant use my social security # Dublin Ohio Author: California Cash Services: Cash Cental Dublin, Ohio

Jun 24 2017
Platinum TV Production TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Platinum TV Production | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Platinum TV Production/PTGTV was founded in 1997 by Paul Scott, President/CEO, as an independent media production company. Dedicated to creating communication solutions for businesses across a wide range of industries. Platinum TV Production utilizes fully-integrated communication solutions designed to educate, helping companies reach success. Platinum TV Production is committed to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jun 23 2017
Royal vegas And the fourtune lounge and the vip memebers BEWARE OF DIGIMEDIA.. Austraila Internet Author: Wanaroo, Offshore Gaming: Royal vegas Internet

Jun 23 2017
Liquivita Lounge CON ARTISTS fort lauderdale Florida Author: , New York Clinics: Liquivita Lounge fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 13 2017
Coolest Cooler Never fulfilled my order Not available Not available Author: Social Circle, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Coolest Cooler

Jun 13 2017
Cash Advance USA Constant Calling Stating I've been selected and Approved for a loan Up to 10,000, The guy Name is Mark Smith with a Strong Arabic Accent, stating he needs my Social, Bank Account Info, etc. Illinois Author: Richton Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Angela Judge Con Artist Tampa Florida
Lier Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Social Services: Angela Judge Tampa, Florida

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet

Jun 07 2017
Jennifer David’s I received an email last week with my social security number inside saying I have ignore they're attempts to resolve a debt with them and I would be prosecuted for fraud. They tell me unless I pay over 7500 dollars through a wire transfer I will be taken into custody and all my assets will be frozen Vienna VA Sounds like a scam to me Author: Eastlake, Ohio Collection Agency's: Jennifer David’s VA

Jun 03 2017
Comerica Bank Direct Express Direct Express MasterCard/ for citizens Social Security Checks San Antonio Texas Author: Holton, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Comerica Bank Nationwide

May 31 2017
Seph Lawless Joseph Melendez Several weeks ago, a friend of mine shared work of Joe Melendez, AKA Seph Lawless on my social media. I enjoy photography of abandoned places, so I decided to look into purchasing one of his books.  Cleveland, Ohio Internet
Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Seph Lawless Internet

May 31 2017
T-BOWS 33 LOUNGE & PACKAGE Jasmine fraudulent charges received on my credit card from this bar Lakeland Florida Earl Thibealt is also owner of AFC Lounge & Package Author: Lake Wales, Florida Bars Lounges & Clubs: T-BOWS 33 LOUNGE & PACKAGE Lakeland, Florida

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 25 2017
Johnathan Cedano Latino Playhouse Cyber bully and social media coward attacked me for no reason Washington Heights New York
Author: , DJ Services: Johnathan Cedano Washington Heights, Nevada

May 25 2017
Gallant dill, Gallant dill mentoring, Instore connection, Entrepreneur Lifestyle GroupInstoreconnection Gallant Dill SCAM / Instore Connection - Fake social marketer scams you out of your money Austin TX Nationwide This Person Has Been Writing Fake Reviews Author: Greenwood, Indiana Business Consulting: Gallant dill Nationwide