Your Search | revival social lounge

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Advance Social Media aka Hite Media, aka Premium Business Solutions Elderly People BEWARE....these jokers bait you for WEEKS then, rob you blind! Sun City Arizona Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Financial Services: Advance Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 07 2016
Ziplocal Social@ziplocal Charges in excess of what was aggreed and poor work by the company. Don't know it Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Ziplocal Internet

Sep 06 2016
department of social services white plains Cathryn fagon & supervisors 914-995-4781 dss white plains Cqfh@westchestergov.com Shawan.may@westhab.org shawan may 914-664-7414 ext214 vernon plaza mt vernon, ny kicking me and my boys out just because they didnt do their jobs! while i worked often on my jobs mount vernon white plains New York Author: mount vernon , New York Social Services: department of social services white plains mount vernon , New York

Sep 04 2016
usdirectexpress Access to Social Security payments threatened by USDIRECTEXPRESS Internet Author: pinellas park, Florida Banks: usdirectexpress Internet

Sep 03 2016
GovSimplified Deceptive Advertising-Refused Full Refund for Services Provided for Free by the Social Security Administration Miami Florida Author: Wilmington, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: GovSimplified Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Rooms to Go We purchased a lounge suite aligned with silver studs in October 25,2015. Studs rusting away Sarasota Florida
Order 19836495 Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms to Go Sarasota, Florida

Aug 13 2016
Yougo bacha Yougo bacha social media scammer Melbourne Nationwide
Author: Fremantle, Alabama Consumer Services: Yougo bacha Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Caz Phillips social media scammer Perth Internet
Bad person Caz Phillip Author: Alabama Neighborhood Services: Caz Phillips Internet

Aug 12 2016
Real Social Dynamics ripoff false advertising frauds scam artists West Hollywood California The truth about RSD Author: Encino, California Dating Services: Real Social Dynamics West Hollywood, California

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2016
Bandwidth Contacted via phone with threatening message that they would pursue me on social media at my job and at my home. Michigan Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Questionable Activities: Bandwidth Michigan

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

43, Report #1319323

Jul 27 2016
Lounge Party Rentals LLC & Lizette Espericueta Arriola de Chavez: STOLE DEPOSIT; UNPROFESSIONAL; DIRTY FURNITURE; SUBCONTRACTS; FAKE ADDRESS Glendale California
Author: Los Angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: Lounge Party Rentals LLC Glendale, California

44, Report #1319312

Jul 27 2016
Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Cecilia M. Cabral Scam play this person is an scam artist, claming to be and executive as for money to import product and run away. Miami Florida
social media CECILIA M CABRAL / JULIAN PERIBAÑEZ Author: Naples, Florida Food Stores: Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Miami,

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions’ team of Marketing Consultants are dedicated to building powerful SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses with 100% customer satisfaction in mind. Google Adwords Certified Partner Agency and have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau for a reason. *UPDATE Nett Solutions pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My Experience Was Different Author: ABERDEEN, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction Nett Solutions Inc a full service online marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Placement, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Management and Social Media campaigns. Nett Solutions has a proven track record of increased sales & conversions for their clients. Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 20 2016
Open roads.com It's a 6616 Scam Scam Scam Open Roads To opt out from from their offers they wanted my social security #scam North Richards Hills TX 76182 Texas Author: Scam, Wyoming Loans: Open roads.com North Richards Hills TX 76182, Texas

Jul 15 2016
ftb.ca.gov a fake franchise tax board sent me a letter stating that I owed back taxes. They approved an installment plan and took my social sec. # sacramento California Author: Seal beach, California Internal Revenue Service: ftb.ca.gov sacramento, California