Your Search | revival social lounge

Oct 10 2014
GovSimplified Took my $29.00 for a social security application,gave me the runaround and double speak and kept my money Miami Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Personal Services: GovSimplified Miami, Florida

Oct 08 2014
YOBSN Your Own Branded Social Network Smart Media Technologies David Martin BEWARE of YOBSN! They stole over $2,000 from me! David Martin, Kathy Keen, & Ric Olsen really messed up here n/a CA
Author: Fife, Washington Work Place Bullies: YOBSN Internet

Oct 06 2014
Shasta county Health and Human Services CFS\CPS Kim Miller, Crystal Adams, Amber Middleton , Molly Bigelow , Jenifer Tescher Shasta county CFS social workers conspire to cover up police brutallity and profit from children Redding California Author: Anderson, California Family Services: Shasta county Health and Human Services CFS\CPS Redding, California

Oct 06 2014
Social Jitney Avenue Social Fraud, theft, bankruptcy, lack of ethics sunnyvale California Author: Palm Desert, California Programmers: Social Jitney sunnyvale, California

Oct 03 2014
South Shore Lasers Michael Roemer Groupon Living Social F- Rating. Bad Business. Crooks. Unprofessional. Nothing Works Here! Babylon New York Author: New York Beauty Salons: South Shore Lasers babylon, New York

Sep 28 2014
Middlesex Savings Bank middlesex bank Stealing my social security money. Which is supposed to be exempt! Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Banks: Middlesex Savings Bank Massachusetts

Sep 26 2014
Social Security Denied Social Security after being bayflighted in florida ran over on a Highway florida Author: hudson, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Social Security Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
Trend Hunter Magazine Toronto Internships, Social Media Internships, Social Media Jobs, Magazine Internship Trend Hunter Exploits Ontario Youth Toronto Ontario Author: Alabama Internet: Trend Hunter Magazine Toronto, Ontario

Sep 26 2014
acs corp Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity. Internet Author: fairview, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: acs corp Internet

Sep 20 2014
trendandtalk.com social internet scam. philadelphia pennsylvania Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: trendandtalk.com Internet

Sep 19 2014
Salvation Army- Tampa Area Command Director Offering Services without Back up Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Social Services: Salvation Army- Tampa Area Command Tampa, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Bipolar lounge Take money from my account when i cancelled their offer. I never received any merchandise. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Liars: Bipolar lounge Brooklyn, New York

Sep 15 2014
Tabrick delance johnson sr Tab he used my social security number to obtain a platinum card Lubbock Texas
Author: Lubbock , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Tabrick delance johnson sr Lubbock , Texas

Sep 13 2014
Elite Business Finance, LLC Approved loan without receiving either company EIN or social security numbers to run credit checks Salt Lake City Utah Author: sweetwater, Texas Financial Services: Elite Business Finance, LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 11 2014
Jason Malone Jay Malone Dead Beat Dad & Con Artist Vancouver, British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Social Services: Jason Malone Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 10 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car, Tower Rd., Denver CO Deception and Fraud ! Denver Colorado Author: Keaau, Hawaii Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car, Tower Rd., Denver CO Denver, Colorado

Sep 09 2014
CitiMortgage CitiBank Citimortgage Violates my Right to Dispute Credit, preapproves mortgage refinance, pulls credit 9 times, delays closing, increases interest rate after 85 days Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Social Circle, Georgia Mortgage Companies: CitiMortgage Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Neisha Myers Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services DPSS Affirmative Action Hiree Liar Service Failure Failure at Follwing Directions at Keeping Appointments Affirmative Action Hiree Learning Disabled Person High School Graduate Baby Mama 927 Oil Driller Mud Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Social Services: Neisha Myers Los Angeles, California

Sep 08 2014
Leaf it App Leafit, Leaf it, Leafit App, Vleaf, leafit Social Network Leafit App New Social Network Scam! Where's the App. Total Pyramid Scheme. Stay away!!!!! Nationwide
Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Leaf it App Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
AliExpress.com These people have no business being in business. They are company out of China and I deal with Chinese people every day and have never had a problem with them. I ordered a deep red crossboby purse and a heart shaped pillow for my daughter. I am disabled and live on Social Security, I can't afford this. I called my credit card company and opened a dispute. Today the delivered the deep red crossbody purse, but it isn't the same as i ordered. I don't understand why the can't get an order straight. I am angry and the ugly brown vinyl purse can't be returned without and address, which I have no way of getting! China Internet Author: Modesto, California Court Judges: AliExpress Internet

Sep 08 2014
Ray'sjays I paid 43.99 for a shirt and they didn't send me my shirt, I tried contacting them there was no contact information but a invalid email, I also tried contacting they on instragram & they blocked me from there page Miami Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Clothing Stores: Ray'sjays Internet

Sep 05 2014
Synnd Synnd, Social Media Science, Social Media Science Synnd.com, Synnd complaints, synnd ripoff, synnd scam, synnd fraud Wichita Kansas Complaints, ripoff, scam, fraud, lies Wichita Kansas Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Synnd Synnd, Social Media Science, Social Media Science Internet

Sep 04 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. E mail that contained my social which I removed from this report. Threatening me Nationwide Author: Arabi, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
My city eats my city beauty, my city publications, mycitynetworks Auto Renew contract....Lies about what they do...no social media help....little to no distribution of magazine Orlando Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My city eats Orlando, Florida

Sep 03 2014
Lizette Maciel and Pamela Torres CPS RIVERSIDE county california San Jacinto police department, Hemet CPS office, southwest justice center employees for juvenile cases, all the baby sellers! My parental rights, and my children's rights have been grossly violated since day one. We keep getting bullied, and threatened to take our kids away forever, and shame us for doing nothing. San Jacinto,  Murrieta,  Lake Elsinore, California Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Social Services: Lizette Maciel and Pamela Torres CPS RIVERSIDE county ca Nationwide