REWARD TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: reward tv
There may be more specific results for "reward tv"
For more specific results for "reward tv"
Showing 1-25 of 19,631 Found Reports For more specific results for "reward tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Direct tv. Carol stream. I was offered the 45.00 deal with at&t. However, the charges have exceeded that promise and the company will not acknowledge any such deal. Carol stream. Illinois Author: Roscoe, Illinois Satellite Companies: Direct tv. Carol stream. Carol stream. , Illinois

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 18 2017
GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Paid for Antenna and Antenna Amplifier receieved Antenna but NOT the Amplifier Internet Author: Pittsburg, California Internet Fraud: GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Internet

Aug 17 2017
Mr Antenna dba I Heart Free TV Daisy Sabrina Daniels Sells antennas that do not work Chandler Arizona Author: Scottsdle, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Mr Antenna Chandler, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
freeseetv frog tv frog nowflashlight.biz scam rip off terrible liars Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: freeseetv frog Internet

Aug 14 2017
hearthwear inc nuwave llc they took my money i got no cooktop libertyville Illinois Author: PHOENIX, Alabama TV Advertisements: hearthwear inc libertyville, Illinois

Aug 13 2017
Ronco Internet Author: higginsville, Missouri TV Advertisements: Ronco Internet

Aug 13 2017
The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet Author: Basalt, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: The Byers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 09 2017
spectrum charter communication never no service,always out or not working albertville Alabama Author: albertville, Alabama Cable TV: spectrum albertville, Alabama

Aug 08 2017
Beauté Wrinkle Crème Scammed-Made unauthorized charges to my account; approx 800.00 Internet Author: Hartford, Wisconsin TV Advertisements: Beauté Wrinkle Crème Internet

Aug 08 2017
ATT ATT - Deceptive Sales Tactics, Wont Confirm Payments Received, Service/Support Unwilling to Resove Disputes.......play dumb Nationwide Author: Ohio Cable TV: ATT Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Tv Scout Antenna received an email on 07/25/17 with my order number claiming that my product was shipped. I never received anything as of today. Internet Author: Eagle Pass, Texas TVs & VCRs: Tv Scout Antenna Internet

Aug 08 2017
Spectrum Cable Lied Nationwide Author: Lancaster, Texas Cable TV: Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
ATT Uverse Continue to charge me for return equipment. I switched from ATT Uverse to Direct. Returned equipment. Verified information with customer service. Some represenatives says returned now others say it is not returned. It has been 1 year. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Cable TV: ATT Uverse Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Tickbox tv I returned the item on July 14, 2017. They received it and signed for it. I have an email stating a check was mailed on July 24th 2017 and I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I've communicated via email, chat and the customer service line that I found out is located in Costa Rica. sandy Springs Georgia Author: Boardman, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Tickbox tv sandy Springs , Georgia

Aug 06 2017
OSTEEN Suisse/serum Renewal SKIN CREAM Fraudulently charged my account $400 for products that were offered at just $4.95. The initial offer was $4.95 for free trail. This offered by the wife of well know pastor JOEL OSTEEN! w pastor's SANTA ANA CA Author: Inglewood, California TV Advertisements: OSTEEN SKIN CREAM Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Dishnetwork Dish No refund Englewood Nationwide Author: Post Falls, Idaho Cable TV: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
nuaviveskin.com misrepresented sample offer Internet Author: allegan, Michigan TV Advertisements: nuaviveskin.com Internet

25, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama