Your Search | richard simmons project h.o.p.e

Dec 01 2016
Greenfield Recovery Limited & Richard George Edward Till TAKING ALL CREDITORS MONEY AS FEES Birmingham Author: Worcester, Accounting: Greenfield Recovery Limited Birmingham, Alabama

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
J.M.L. Landscape Development JML Landscape Deposit taken for landscaping project - demands additional money then abandons project New Albany ohio Response to Bill in Powell, OH Author: Powell, Ohio Landscaping: J.M.L. Landscape Development New Albany, OH

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Autobarn City Volkswagen City VW Chicago,The Autobarn Volkswagen ChicagoA Richard Fisher Dealership Lied every step of the way! Danger! Scam! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Autobarn City Volkswagen Chicago, Illinois

Nov 19 2016
Vapor Life USA Richard Delisser Adam Ogden Fraudulent franchise sale South Florida Florida Author: Davie, Florida Specialty Stores: Vapor Life USA Florida

Nov 18 2016
Aditya Bhimrajka Simtechnos.in Project not delivered then he responded with rude behavior and attitude Kolkata West Bengal Author: Dubai, Alabama Websites: Aditya Bhimrajka Internet

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 17 2016
Acon Investments, The White Oak Group, Kenneth Brotman Solicited me on funding my project and never funded after i was supposedly approved Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Acon Investments Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
postalexam473 Richard took money for postalexam out of my checking Account and never recived the test Chyane Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: postalexam473 Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
CopyMyCommissions James Johnson, Kelly Simmons Took the last 7 dollars I had promised to give me something to make money online but only ripped me off Internet Author: Yuba City, California Computer Marketing Companies: CopyMyCommissions Internet

Nov 09 2016
Richard Alberty, Richard A, ra@blhomesllc.com, a7862465700@gmail.com, a18001410@gmail.com,  SCAMMED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Key Biscayne Florida
RICHARD ALBERTY A DEADBEAT CLIENT / NOT PAYING A VIRTUAL STAFF Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Alberty Key Biscayne, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Stephanie Boy Tendence TV, Lisa Laterza, Saad Boudemagh STEPHANIE BOY!!! TERRIBLE SCAMMERS !!!! TENDANCE TV!!! Internet
Saad Boudemagh is a fraudster! Author: Georgia TV News Satiations: Stephanie Boy Internet

Nov 08 2016
EVICTION HELP 911- RICHARD SANTOS EVICTIONS HELP $99 -PRO-LEGAL 911! -AKA's: RICHARD RAMIREZ - RICHARD TELLEZ - RICHARD DE LOS SANTOS RICHARD SANTOS/EVICTIONS PRO LEGAL SCAMMED ME OUT OF $1,350.00 VAN NUYS California Scam and thief! Author: Bell, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EVICTION HELP 911- RICHARD SANTOS VAN NUYS, California

Nov 08 2016
AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC DATE CAPITAL, FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL, NEW LINE EQUITY AND OTHERS. AmericanLease.Org is DateCapital.com run by Daniel Date and wife Richell Gregorios defrauding US Americans from the Philippines SCAMMERS/INTERNATIONAL WIRE FRAUD! Online with mailing address in Petaluma, CA Internet
PROVE IT! Author: Dist of Columbia Property Management: AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC Internet

Nov 08 2016
Casperon Technologies This company is a total scam! I have never had to deal with such a poor company. They sold me a supposed ready-made software, which I paid and then they assigned a supposed team member, which was really a very incompetent person in softwares and all he did was stall and stall the project.  India Chenai Author: Kansas City, Kansas Electronic Manufacturers: Casperon Technologies Internet

Nov 04 2016
ADT ADT Installer Turns Simple Sensor Mounting Job into Nightmare Removal Project San Diego CA When YOUR Rebuttal leads with “Assume”, YOU make an A** out of YOU and a feeble attempt at me! Author: San Diego, California Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
TENDANCE TV STEPHANIE BOY TENDANCE TV - SCAM Internet STEPHANIE BOY lied about Mongolia project!!! Author: Delhi, Indiana TV News Satiations: TENDANCE TV Internet

Oct 28 2016
STEPHANIE BOY She offered me to feature anything I want on to Google websites Monte Carlo Internet
STEPHANIE BOY is a scam artist!!! Author: Southampton, Alabama Media: STEPHANIE BOY Internet

Oct 28 2016
Lyon Marketing Group LLC Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC dedicated to developing, marketing, managing and launching models' and actors' careers. Lyon Marketing Group provides casting directors with the most professional and polished talent for hire. Lyon Marketing Group is dedicated to customers' satisfaction and take pride in catering to our talents needs, casting directors, and to all that hire LMG for any creative concept or project. Lyon Marketing Group knows that it can be nerve-wracking as a new face model or actor when starting in the entertainment industry; that is why Lyon Marketing Group LLC has opened its doors to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program so that their professional team could come into their business to observe and verify that Lyon Marketing Group is a legitimate trusted talent agency and business to hire for all your marketing needs. Lyon Marketing Group LLC has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction and want all potential new faces and customers feel confident and secure when they choose Lyon Marketing Group LLC. Lyon Marketing Group's main mission is to “put the ethics back into the industry!”
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design & more Newport News , Virginia

Oct 27 2016
Richard Keith Lee Charged for work he didn't complete Circleville Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: Richard Keith Lee Circleville, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Esqadamtamerson1969@gmail.com Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide 500000 euro giveaway a scam! Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide