Your Search | rick campbell citigroup rick campbell with citigroup ridiculous appleton wisconsin
There may be more reports for "rick campbell citigroup rick campbell with citigroup ridiculous appleton wisconsin"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rick campbell citigroup rick campbell with citigroup ridiculous appleton wisconsin"

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Liberty Lantern Over-charged. Product doesn't work. Contact Phone number not in service. [862-437-1111] NJ, 07866 Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Lantern Internet

Pomsky Perfection Sick Puppy Boyd/Eau Claire Wisconsin
Author: Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Pomsky Perfection Boyd, Wisconsin

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Do Not Do Business With Sydney Sydney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auctions: Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Sydney,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
CenturyLink Signed up for service, and cancelled on the same day. 3 months later, sent to collections for $143.23 with no further communication. Monroe Louisiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Chritian Brothers Be Careful with these folks Clermont Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Chritian Brothers Clermont, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida gary d Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
ISN Works/Jeanne  A division of The Innovators Group, Inc.?Jeanne  ISN WORKS CONTINUES TO RIP OFF SPEAKERS WITH NON-DELIVERY OF MARKETING SERVICES Sevierville Tennessee Author: Delray Beach, Florida Business Consulting: ISN Works/Jeanne Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
Cash Advance America Robin Smith Received email with loan documents saying I was approved for a $7000 loan. New York New York
Honesty.... Author: Dunedin, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance America New York, New York

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2015
Mourad Mounsour Kids Arabia Pets Arabia Squad Events Do Not Do Business With Them Dubai Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Mourad Mounsour Kids Arabia Pets Arabia Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Mr. Ari Price at Everyoption Account manager Mr. Ari Price deliberately blow up my Everyoption account with rogue trades to 2 euro with fake trades. London Nationwide
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Financial Services: Everyoption Nationwide