Your Search | rick hendrick 'the jeep store'

Jul 10 2014
o' Riley Auto Parts Paying by Debit or credit resluts in months waiting for refunds and lies from store Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Auto Parts: o' Riley Auto Parts Marion, Indiana

27, Report #1142071

Jul 09 2014
Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth Apple Store at University Park Village - 817-840-9801 Return policy, unethical behavior, conversation goading, accusatory, derogatory remarks, passive aggressive, conspiratorial practices Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Rick Davis AKA Dr. Richard Davis Richard Davis; #rbeaglemaster;Rick Davis, Dr.Richard Davis Stalker, aggressive behavior, untruthful, misrepresentation, preditor Pennsylvania
Author: Richmond, Virginia Adultery: Rick Davis AKA Dr. Richard Davis Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Women Shoes Style online shoe store Internet
Author: Billings, Montana Specialty Stores:  Women Shoes Style Internet

Jul 08 2014
Napleton South Orlando Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Orlando Dealer Fraud/Pricing Scam used to beat the competition and Beat Up the customer. Kissimmee Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Napleton South Orlando Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 08 2014
China Star I went to the Board of Health on them, they have a kid licking your food before you get it in Agawam store and there only response was teenagers will be teenagers he looks younger than a teenager and the owner watched him do it, I happen to catch them tampering with food! Agawam Mass Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: China Star Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Finance store Not helping you to get loan but piles of credit card from different banks Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Finance store Santa Ana, California

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
WJ Bradley Mortgage Capital, Rick Sidley Beware of Fraudulent Practices San Diego, Rancho Bernado, Temecula California Author: San Diego, California Mortgage Companies: WJ Bradley Mortgage Capital San Diego, California

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 07 2014
Rick Case Fiat Rick Case Automotive Group RIPOFF/DISHONEST/LIARS/SCAM ARTISTS/ Weston Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Rick Case Fiat Weston, Florida

Jul 07 2014
at&t Your coporate store owes me 158.98 I need that money back I keep getting told to come back the next day cause there is no manager there he not there again today I finally managed to get him to call me today cause I stayed in parking lot tell customers what theifs they are and he tells me on Tuesday he will look into it but don't know how long it will take me to get my money lincoln park Michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: at&t lincoln park , Michigan

Jul 07 2014
Hendrick Mini unprofessional, slow, unfair, misleading, ripoff, poor service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hendrick Mini Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
TRANSPLASTICS CORP RICK CARTER took merchandise on credit and never paid. ripped several companies off. left 4 companies in debt. LONG BEACH California Author: CABO SAN LUCAS, California Unusual Rip-Off: TRANSPLASTICS CORP LONG BEACH, California

Jul 07 2014
Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN They Ripped me off! Maplewood Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Book Stores: Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN Maplewood , Minnesota

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 04 2014
lugess http://lugess.com lego store freedom Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Toy Stores: lugess Internet

Jul 03 2014
Fortune Cookie Store I ordered online a fortune cookie to be sent to my brother for his 80th birthday. The date of delivery was stated on the invoice June 20th. It arrived on June 9th and was in 1,000 pieces, so much you couldn't tell what it was. I live in Virginia but was out of when he called to tell and so when I got home, I contacted the company and was asked for pictures! He has already thrown it away. I paid $44 for this speical item for him and this is what I got! Contacted the company and was told if no pictures, no refund. Santa Clara California Author: Palmyra, Virginia Mail Order Services: Fortune Cookie Store Santa Clara , California

Jul 03 2014
U-Hall store manager never return my calls when they made a mistake in my account Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Storage & Self Storage: U-Hall Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Jul 02 2014
Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center - SCAM Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center is a Scam Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Corrupt Companies: Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center Austin, Texas

Jul 02 2014
Farmhouse Antiques Rick Lachance Richard Lachance, Farmhouse 1807, Virginia Lachance Birdhouse Maker Rick Lachance from Caledonia Missouri who was featured in Country Living Magazine has flown the coop with the $150 birdhouse we purchased from him! caledonia Missouri Author: Swedesboro, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Farmhouse Antiques caledonia, Missouri

Jul 01 2014
Menards in Crest Hill Illinois 60403 Store manager first name - Catie Confiscated items I brought in for a return without a receipt until their headquarters would approve an in store credit Crest Hill Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Motor Vehicle: Menards in Crest Hill Illinois 60403 Crest Hill, Illinois

Jul 01 2014
Catskillmountainvapor store Richard G. BEWARE SCAMMER !! Nationwide Author: Allegan, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Catskillmountainvapor store Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Ace Hardware St. Johns Oregon Owner Mike This store has a policy of harassing customers; I was harassed by the owner come to find out June 29, 2014; I Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Hardware & Tools: Ace Hardware St. Johns Oregon Portland, Oregon

philosophical