Your Search | right at home

Aug 01 2014
yes! Communities Not knowing what they are talking about, very poor communication Dubuque Iowa Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mobile Home Parks: yes! Communities Dubuque, Iowa

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Aug 01 2014
dennis childers Mystery shopper im a stay at home mother. maritte Georgia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: dennis childers Internet

Aug 01 2014
FRANKLIN C. FISHER JR. LP,PETER WORKIN AZTEC OIL,CSI ENERGY,INTERNATIONAL DYNAMICS LLC, etc etc. plus more. Deceptive, fraudulant assignment of legal documents, for properties not owned by signors. HOUSTON Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Home Based Business: FRANKLIN C. FISHER JR. LP,PETER WORKIN HOUSTON , Texas

Aug 01 2014
Home Design Contents Restoration Avner Golan Scammer and Blackmailer Avner Golan Scammed me and stole my money! North Hollywood California Author: Alabama Moving & Storage: Home Design Contents Restoration North Hollywood, California

Aug 01 2014
Nations Home Warranty Nations Home Warranty and Sharon Harrison rip off and scam You! Dallas Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Nations Home Warranty Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Secured Benefits Connection LLC- AKA Legal Shield, formerly Pre-Paid Legal False Job Posting-took personal information Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home Business: Secured Benefits Connection LLC Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 01 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: United States Gold Bureau Austin, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Well Done Home Solutions - Barry M. Tucker - Remodeling Direct PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!! Lombard Illinois Author: Illinois Home Improvements: Well Done Home Solutions Lombard, Illinois

Aug 01 2014
Relocation Realty Inc Entered the lease under fraudulent terms and wouldn't make right Roswell Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Landlords: Relocation Realty Inc Roswell, Georgia

Aug 01 2014
DRS of Erie Carl J. Good Jr. Greedy, Selfish, Sexist, Don't pay bills, dont care about customers, ruined my home Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: DRS of Erie Erie, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
Acs We can understand your situation right now. So as per your word we are holding your case till next week and we are also mentioning in your case file that you are paying by the next week. We will cease the other rate of interest, penalty charges, and late fee charges and we will freeze all the legal consequences against you. Get back to us ASAP for other queries. Internet Author: Sharon , Pennsylvania Internet: Acs Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Kara Topolsky KST Consulting Not what she claims to be California Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Work at Home: Kara Topolsky Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Taylor Builders Tim Taylor out of 20 windows replaced 3 were installed right des moines Iowa Author: clive, Iowa Consumer Services: Taylor Builders des moines, Iowa

Jul 31 2014
Ace marketing capital acquisitions Job offer that is not quite right Arlington Virginia Author: Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Ace marketing Arlington , Virginia

Jul 31 2014
Jeff Manders Jeffery W. Manders May 22, 2014, I spoke with Jeff Manders who then agreed to bring two cars for test driving purposes only from South Georgia with a deposit of $1500.00. This did not sound right so he agreed to only bring one vehicle for $750.00. This was labor day weekend.  Winder Georgia Author: AUSTELL, Georgia Auto Dealers: Jeff Manders Winder , Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Apex Solutions, LLC SCAM SCAM SCAM WORK FROM HOME SCAN Phoenix Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Work at Home: Apex Solutions, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Apex Home, aka Fidelity Tax Relief aka Apex Tax Resolution Loan Modification scam/rip off tustin California Author: contra costa, California Consumer Services: Apex Home tustin, California

Jul 31 2014
granitecollects.com Steve( Granite creditors) malicious, spiteful and vindictive with a smile!!! Practicing unethical behavior using fake documents to collect more then owed!!!contacted me regarding my over due balance with Golden State Overnight, he claimed I owed $1762.62, I noticed right away that the balance he claimed that I owed was not the correct amount… Pacifica California
Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agencies: granitecollects.com Pacifica , California

Jul 30 2014
Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections Fraudulent sales tactics out right deceitful, Lack of disclosure, No Out Clause and hit on your CREDIT when you try to cancel and stop installments. Overland Park Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Overland Park , Kansas

Jul 30 2014
Echo Media LLC scammed me out of $400.00 to become an amazon associate a total scam Phoenix Arizona Author: englewood, Colorado Work at Home Business: Echo Media Phoenix, Arizona

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC