Customer satisfaction commitment: International Profit | Ripoff Report

Your Search | rip off report review: international profit associates (ipa) customer satisfaction commitment
There may be more reports for "rip off report review: international profit associates (ipa) customer satisfaction commitment"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rip off report review: international profit associates (ipa) customer satisfaction commitment"

Dec 09 2016
Samsung Poor customer service and technical support, defective unit Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Not applicable, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
Omaha Steaks Poor customer service Omaha, Nebraska Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Food Vendors: Omaha Steaks Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Bibicheff & Associates Alexander BibicheffAlex BibicheffBibicheff Law STAY AWAY. WORST LAWYER EVER. YOU'LL BE DEPORTED Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Bibicheff & Associates Brooklyn, New York

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna Gerard Donna Cheshire | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 09 2016
Skin Restore Pro Brutal Scam Santa Ana CA Author: Duluth, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Restore Pro Internet

Dec 09 2016
Better Off Healthy Don't know any other names Fake They have called me nine (9) times different names and numbers my name referred to them I am in some kind of pain. I don't know Nationwide Author: Cedartown, Georgia Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Birmingham Water Works BWWB Customer Service is a JOKE Birmingham Alabama Author: Pinson, Alabama Utility Companies: Birmingham Water Works Birmingham , Alabama

Dec 09 2016
HSYECG.COM - BRAIN FU Claims they sell e-cigs, once ordered dissapeared, only replied once telling me to F*** OFF. He still continues to send SPAM emails to my email account. Shenzhen Internet
Author: CA, California Internet Fraud: HSYECG Internet

Dec 09 2016
Emporium .emporium.com1st associates They don't ship your order yet will not cancel your order. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Television Parts & Services: Emporium Internet

Dec 09 2016
ReNew Eye Cream P.O. Box 20800 Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 reNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley California Author: Medford, Oregon Infomercial Rip-offs: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Dec 08 2016
Car city or Orbit leasing Car City Another Rip off company Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Car Financing: Car city Lansing, Michigan

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
123Ponds Mad customer using internet to bully company when something does not go their way Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: 123Ponds Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Worst Experience of my Life! Salt lake city Utah Off your rocker? Author: Salt lake city, Utah Media Outlets: Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
VIVIDSEATS.COM Vivid seats vividseats RIP OFF SITE- CHANGED PRICES OF TICKETS CHICAGO Internet Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: VIVIDSEATS.COM Internet

Dec 08 2016
Customer Choice Satellite Jonathan Hilden, Jeff Wilkinson, Johnnie Kaylor Committed Charge Back Fraud against their Vendor Clearwater FL Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Satellite Companies: Customer Choice Satellite Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
The Deal Empire Horrible customer service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 08 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty and Truth Rip Off, Products stinks, and they try to make a fool of you. Pacoima, California Author: Santa Cruz, California Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, , California