Customer satisfaction commitment: International Profit | Ripoff Report

Your Search: rip off report review: international profit associates (ipa) customer satisfaction commitment
There may be more specific results for "rip off report review: international profit associates (ipa) customer satisfaction commitment"
For more specific results for "rip off report review: international profit associates (ipa) customer satisfaction commitment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Gift Wrapping, Work from Home, Internet Author: Waterloo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

May 28 2017
Lisa Thomas Lisa is refusing to pay me for the english bulldog i sold her Lansing Michigan Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Thomas Lansing, Michigan

May 28 2017
Whitney Rosen and Associates OR JCN and Associates Beware of fake debt collectors Chicago Ill and Amherst NY ILL and NY Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agency's: Whitney Rosen and Associates Internet

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 28 2017
Scamwarners Alan Jones Alan Chris Jones Scammers at the Scamwarners Manchester or London Author: Gothenburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Scamwarners

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
wall&associates scammed me for 6000.00 marshall Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: wall&associates Nationwide

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
Athene Annuity akaCONCENTRIX ,aka Alliance Horrible customer service, payments never received on scheduled pay date, Not really sure, there's so many different ones Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity Nationwide

May 28 2017
federalfundingprogam indivdual houston Internet Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: federalfundingprogam Internet

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

Junk Removal Pro Thieves Rip Off Liars Tampa Florida
Author: Gibsonton, Florida Junk Dealers: Junk Removal Pro Tampa, Florida

Thenanodesigns Ripped Off India Internet
Author: Launceston, New York Attorneys General: Thenanodesigns Internet

May 27 2017
Nexis card Theifs completely obnoxious customer service New Hyde park New York Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Nexis card New Hyde park, New York

May 27 2017
Resware Adeptive Software HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! LIARS ABOUT ROLLOUT TIME louisville Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Software: Resware Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Bellacelle Bellacella age defying eye cream, Bellacella age defying skin cream ripped off, don't fall for this one Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: Bellacelle Internet

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide

May 27 2017
Aztech-EI/Edgar Mercado Mendoza On-Off Shore Logistics Guadalajara Jalisco Author: Tustin, California Electronic Manufacturers: Aztech-EI/Edgar Mercado Mendoza Zapopan,

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet