Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search: rip off report investigation: storesonline imergent
There may be more specific results for "rip off report investigation: storesonline imergent"
For more specific results for "rip off report investigation: storesonline imergent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
 Eagles club, I paid three time's$75 and they still won't give me my membership card. Members stated that they received my money but don't trust me. His name is David. Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Eagles club Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Idea village Bought the spin spa cleansing facial brush . This product is difficult to use. Cannot get the on button to stay on. Ir has a plastic push in button that has split. I can only get it to operate when I push the button the whole time, but when you take the finger off the button it stops. Makes it hard to wash my face Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Idea village Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Move4Less or Moveforless Do not trust Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Move4Less Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
RV Rental Stagecoach RV rental Craigslist scam dude getting his jollies ripping people off Marina Del Rey California Author: Houston, Texas Travel Services: RV Rental Marina Del Rey, California

Oct 22 2017
videoblocks DECEPTION! Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: videoblocks Internet

Oct 22 2017
Tree Kings Florida LLC Trespassed & Refused To Leave Ormond Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Landscape Companies: Unusual Rip-Off: Tree Kings Florida LLC Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Movie Night DVD I ordered movies and got nothing. Tried contacting them several times. No response. They took my money and ripped me off. WestHills CA California Author: Neshkoro, Wisconsin Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Capital 1 business broker Unethical misleading their clients and Rip them off Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Farmingron hills, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Capital 1 business broker Farmington hills, Michigan

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

UPS420 Google weed They ripped me off for 100$ Rancho Cucamonga Internet
Author: Montclair , California Consumer Services: UPS420 Internet

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jin Ja They keep taking money off my card but won't answer phone when I call Internet Author: PHOENIX, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jin Ja Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Luxury Fashions Complete rip off Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashions Internet

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Wenda Top WENDA TOP RIPPED ME OFF Port Perry Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Liars: Wenda Top Port Perry, Ontario

Oct 21 2017
Love my pit .com Scam artist No idea Internet Author: Whitney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Love my pit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
camargo cadillac frauduently sold a car that had been flooded cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: camargo cadillac cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
CheapOair cheap-o-air cheap o air rip off, steal, lie Internet Author: Rye, New Hampshire Air Travel: CheapOair Internet