RIP OFF REPORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rip off report
There may be more specific results for "rip off report"
For more specific results for "rip off report"
Showing 1-25 of 135,428 Found Reports For more specific results for "rip off report"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
Alta Moda Italiana. Raffaele R.Raffaele, Manager, EAbbigliamentoMode Anzug, mario@hotmail.it Given fake Armani Leather jackets Hawthorne California
Author: Hermosa beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Alta Moda Italiana. Raffaele Hawthorne, California

May 29 2017
Beaute RIP OFF! North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29 2017
Remedy Staffing company has cut me off to applying to any companies anywhere Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Employment Services: Remedy Staffing Daytona Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
Luxurious Skin LUXURIOUS SKIN IS A RIPOFF! FREE TRIAL TO THEM MEANS SCAMMING YOU OUT OF $90+!!!! Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

Booking.com Rip you off and zero support! Author: Florida Hotel: Booking.com

May 29 2017
addictgear.com Rip off. Selling goods taking money but not delivering Doesn't say just USA. U.K. China warehouse Internet Author: Putaruru South Waikato NEw Zealand, Alabama Eye Care: addictgear.com Internet

May 29 2017
LINDEN LABS SECOND LIFE SANSAR FRAUD, RIPOFF,THIEF, GREEDY, MERCENARIES, UNETHICAL, SNAKES, ABUSIVE, MENTAL ANGUISH! SAN FRANCISCO NATIONWIDE Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LINDEN LABS Nationwide

May 29 2017
Xtream diesel llc Michael Thomas Totally ripped us off and lied like a pro to our face about parts ripped off of the truck and the sorry most unprofessional mechanical work ever performed Ocala FLORIDA Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Mechanics: Xtream diesel llc Internet

May 29 2017
Publishers Clearing House pch.com, lotto.pch.com, PCHSearch & Win, PCHgames,PCHApps major ripoff newark delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

May 28 2017
AA One Transmission AA One Transmission Service and Repair THIS COMPANY RIPS OFF AND PREYS ON WOMEN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!! BEWARE!! MISOGYNISTIC BUSINESS PRACTICES!! fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Repair Service: AA One Transmission fort lauderdale, Florida

May 28 2017
Jim Vermilya Berkshire Hathaway - Laguna Beach He's A Mess! Uneducated about Real Estate Fraud. A Joke of a Man Laguna Beach CA
Author: Palm Springs, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Vermilya Laguna Beach,

May 28 2017
Lifepoint U.P. Health Portage Fired for misconduct without going through the proper channels according to the handbook. Hancock Michigan Author: Houghton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Lifepoint Hancock, Michigan

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Gift Wrapping, Work from Home, Internet Author: Waterloo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

May 28 2017
Lisa Thomas Lisa is refusing to pay me for the english bulldog i sold her Lansing Michigan Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Thomas Lansing, Michigan

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 28 2017
Scamwarners Alan Jones Alan Chris Jones Scammers at the Scamwarners Manchester or London Author: Gothenburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Scamwarners

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
wall&associates scammed me for 6000.00 marshall Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: wall&associates Nationwide

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
federalfundingprogam indivdual houston Internet Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: federalfundingprogam Internet

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta