Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

rip off report

Showing 26-50 of 133,898 Found Reports For more specific results for "rip off report"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Rocky Mountain saunas Mike henson todd henson Infrared saunas rip off Arvada Colorado Author: Encinitas , California Misc. Health Specialists: Rocky Mountain saunas colorado

Feb 23 2017
Westbury Farms Should have read the report!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Landlords: Westbury Farms Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Feb 23 2017
Signet Financial Group Signet Financial Group are Crooks and Rip us off. Vacaville California Author: Minden, Nevada Auto Dealers: Signet Financial Group Vacaville, California

Feb 23 2017
Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com All Contact was by cell phone and Texts Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
Newhealthrman.com New Healthy Man Rip off! I sent money & they haven't sent product. Panama City, Panama Internet Author: Columbiana , Alabama Drugstores: Newhealthrman.com Panama City, Panama, Other

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts rip off. Charged me for products I never agreed to order, nor did I order. I called and they refused to reverse the charges. I ordered a sample product for 4.99, no obligation and money back guarantee. St. Petersburg Florida Author: burlington,, Vermont Drug Manufacturers: Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Katherine Heyward do not rent a room from this crazy lady pine hills Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Katherine Heyward pine hills , Florida

Feb 23 2017
Kenneth Wright Kilo Riggins, Anthony Stole my car and another ladies motorcycle Detroit metro area Michigan
Author: HAZEL PARK, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Kenneth Wright

Feb 23 2017
Texas Motor Cars Naushad Villani Ripp me off HOUSTON Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Motor Cars HOUSTON, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
PINK PLUMBER Company Rips Off the Elderly with outragious add=on pricing for septic tank pump outs. Smyrna Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Plumbing: PINK PLUMBER Smyrna, Georgia

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

TOPHASH.NET SCAMM!!! BE AWARE!!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! NEATHERLANDS Internet
Author: Inglewood, California Financial Services: TOPHASH.NET Internet

Bill's Birds KMRA Enterprises Inc. Scammed me out of $5000!! Davie Florida
Author: Tainan, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bill's Birds Davie, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Sam' s Special Offers I ordered lighted crochet hook set 30 days ago, still no delivery, emailed after 3 weeks to return money, no response. Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sam' s Special Offers Internet

Feb 23 2017
jlkautoparts jlkautoparts.com Identical thing as in 2012 Report should've checked here before ordering.Take money never ship but now do provide an email confirmation and use PAYPAL w a USPS tracking # stating label is prepared for shipment. Douglas Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: jlkautoparts Douglas, Massachusetts

Feb 23 2017
Image Revive/Face Replen CA Skin Care Amway Global Rip-off/Scam/Watch Out!/ Online Predator Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive/Face Replen Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2017
Dealdash.com Internet Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dealdash.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Alegro Luxery Fashion in Vogue Alegro Luxery watch entered me as VIP member without my knowledge Seaford Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Alegro Luxery Internet