RIP OFF SCAM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rip off scam
There may be more specific results for "rip off scam"
For more specific results for "rip off scam"
Showing 1-25 of 281,029 Found Reports For more specific results for "rip off scam"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC beginnerflyer.com beginnerflyer.com SCAMS you on ebook orders Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sears Appliance Repair Appliances don’t last and service warranty is a rip off Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Appliances: Sears Appliance Repair Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Armani Collezioni fake gear San Bruno California Author: San Bruno, California Unusual Rip-Off: Armani Collezioni San Bruno, California

Oct 19 2017
Luxury fashion Misleading advertising to join club Silver city New Mexico Author: Evanston, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury fashion Silver city, New Mexico

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 19 2017
Ibex iceytumbler Ibex cup Read the fine print. This product is a rip off Nationwide Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex iceytumbler Internet

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
BLUESTAR CRUISES BLUE STAR CRUISES - BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM Tampa Florida Author: LORDSBURG, New Mexico Cruises: BLUESTAR CRUISES Tampa, Florida

Oct 19 2017
NBS Auto show room Consignment RIP offs Milpitas California Author: Brentwood, California Motorcycles: NBS Auto show room ,

Oct 19 2017
Gatorade Bruce Johnson The Hiring Manager said he was going to wrap my car with an Advertisement for Gatorade sent me a check and it was sent back from my bank Georgia Internet
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Gatorade Internet

Oct 19 2017
Monat Global Monat $339.20 refund due. Monat hasn’t paid In 1 year Florida Internet. FL Author: East Lansing, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Monat Global Internet

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
progressmobility.com Progress Mobility LLC progress mobility SCAM _ SCAM _ SCAM orlando Nationwide Author: California Medical Supplies: progressmobility.com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Travelon alpha omega scam me out of $3750.00 Eden Priare Minnesota Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Consumer Services: Travelon Eden Priare, Minnesota

Oct 19 2017
BisonOffice BisonOffice attempt to rip off CUSTOMERS by charging customer restocking fees and return shipping charges, AFTER ORDER CANCELLED IN minutes. North Riverside Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: BisonOffice North Riverside, Illinois

Oct 19 2017
Dermaglow Biggest con Ever Biggest Rip Off Ever Orlando Florida Floridat Author: Dayton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Miriam Cohen furniture scam Brooklyn New York Author: LOS ANGELES, California Customer: Miriam Cohen Brooklyn, New York

Oct 19 2017
Errand Pals They offer to deliver errands to you once you pay but they did not deliver what they promised. A rip off Internet Author: California Business Consulting: Errand Pals Internet

Oct 19 2017
Family Safety Supply I ordered a PestPro Pest Repeller and never received them Internet Author: Ben Lomond, California Unusual Rip-Off: Family Safety Supply Internet