Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ripper muscle x
There may be more reports for "ripper muscle x"
For more results perform a general search for "ripper muscle x"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
young stuff muscle, My solid muscle , bDermafi bought a free 14 day trial. however they did not give me a complete 14 days to try. next thing I know they charge me $89.31 for full size product, could not return for refund. Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Skin Care: young stuff muscle Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Satin Youth Wrinkle Reducer Satin Youth Wrinkle Reducer Trial is a complete Scam! St. George, Utah
Common tactic Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Wrinkle Reducer St. George, , Utah

Feb 08 2017
Strike it rich x sweepstakes E Wright They take your information and clean your bank account out. It's a scam! Clearwater,FL 33758-90 CLEARWATER,FL Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich x sweepstakes Internet

Feb 07 2017
montana muscle nathan and ex wife samantha wratislaw I paid for SUV..... then never received a title San Diego CA Montana Author: greeley, Colorado DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: montana muscle stevensville, Montana

Feb 04 2017
Gloss Motive Pure CBD Oil; X Drive Health related supplements Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ojai, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 28 2017
fspilotshop.com x plane key download Internet Author: hammondville, Alabama Software: fspilotshop.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
x drive sent products not ordered las vegas Nevada Author: BROOKFIELD, Missouri Alternative Health: x drive las vegas, Nevada

Jan 27 2017
NRG Clearbod AndroNox Muscle - TestosteroneJuggerNox Muscle - NO2 BEWARE!!! I purchased a trial version of both of the products for $4.95. I only got a change to use the product a couple time and not even enough time to see if it works or not.  CA Internet Author: Santa Ana, California Weightloss Programs: NRG Clearbod Internet

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2017
X Drive, Gloss Motive Scamming! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Hidalgo , Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day guarantee response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 11 2017
Hammer x Jack Hamm Will not send me my refund back after sending the product back and it has been 3 years of trying to get it. Denver Colorado Author: Homer City, Pennsylvania Golf Courses: Hammer x Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gloss Motive X Drive Deceptive advertising and unethical business behavior Las Vegas Nevada Author: Port Orford, Oregon Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Regina Evans Regina Evans, using People Magazine's name. IT WAS A POP UP ON MY PHONE THAT I WON A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO MAGAZINES. I CLICKED THE X TO GET RID OF IT Tampa Florida
Author: pierce city, Missouri Wanted Criminals: Regina Evans Tampa, Florida

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Dec 29 2016
Shadow X Lighter Falcon Flashlight VISA Check Card Fraud - Recurring Withdrawal San Diego California Author: Newburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Shadow X Lighter San Diego, California

Dec 23 2016
99 Santa Limited Time X-mas Sale-up to 85% Off. Payment by CC. No deliverance/communication.
Author: Skövde, Cross-Border Scams: 99 Santa Internet